The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

45 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Anyone over the age of 50 or so has a dime sized scar on their left arm from receiving a small pox vaccination.  'Imagine if you will' if the covid vaccine left a scar on your arm.  Can you imagine the wusses of today having to deal with that ?  

"I won't get the vaccine because I don't want to scar my body"

"It's the mark of the devil"

"I don't want to ruin my Tat"

"That mark is your body trying to reject Bill's chip"

My Dad was born in 1930 and never learned to swim because of polio.  He wasn't alone.  Many people felt public bathing was a cause of contracting the disease..  As bad as polio was, it only infected 30 - 40,000 people a year in the U.S.  Yet look at the steps and campaign this nation took at that time to eradicate the disease.  Although gone from the U.S. for 30 years, polio is not yet totally eradicated around the world.  Why ?  Because after 30 years of effort, there are still small pockets of unvaccinated people in isolated areas.  Unfortunately covid-19 won't be any different.....for the same reason plus healthy doses of arrogance, ignorance, stupidity, and the internet.    

:goodpost:

8 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Anyone over the age of 50 or so has a dime sized scar on their left arm from receiving a small pox vaccination.  'Imagine if you will' if the covid vaccine left a scar on your arm.  Can you imagine the wusses of today having to deal with that ?  

"I won't get the vaccine because I don't want to scar my body"

"It's the mark of the devil"

"I don't want to ruin my Tat"

"That mark is your body trying to reject Bill's chip"

My Dad was born in 1930 and never learned to swim because of polio.  He wasn't alone.  Many people felt public bathing was a cause of contracting the disease..  As bad as polio was, it only infected 30 - 40,000 people a year in the U.S.  Yet look at the steps and campaign this nation took at that time to eradicate the disease.  Although gone from the U.S. for 30 years, polio is not yet totally eradicated around the world.  Why ?  Because after 30 years of effort, there are still small pockets of unvaccinated people in isolated areas.  Unfortunately covid-19 won't be any different.....for the same reason plus healthy doses of arrogance, ignorance, stupidity, and the internet.    

You are correct, sir! Love it when you come around to drop some common sense. Hope we can meet on a golf course some day or a ballpark. ✌🏼

1 hour ago, zeplz71 said:

Must watch interview? Just seeing the story below about planes slowly killing us by leaving grids in the sky was enough for me....  The question is, how fuckin stupid must people be in order to give a site like that any credence?  

19 minutes ago, Walter said:

Must watch interview? Just seeing the story below about planes slowly killing us by leaving grids in the sky was enough for me....  The question is, how fuckin stupid must people be in order to give a site like that any credence?  

Oh, about this fucking stupid.  Dr. Tenpenney drops a dime.  :lol:

Conspiracy Theorists Think Covid Vaccine Makes You Magnetic - YouTube

Edited by Bong-Man

On 6/15/2021 at 4:59 AM, zeplz71 said:

It's a good interview. A bit disjointed, and I don't believe Clapton understands that his neuropathy and his age are likely more behind his adverse reaction to vaccination. But feeling sick after the vaccine is your body telling you that the vaccine is actually working for you.

However Clapton made some very good points about the group think and the public shaming of anyone who has dared to question some of the scientist, as well as the push for covid passports and other intrusions, which are scary and shameful overreach by the government. So, he scores some point there with that for me.

Early in the interview Clapton brought up something very important, but he didn't do a great job explaining it. And that was the 180 degree turn from the early call to allow young people to just go about their lives, and shelter only the old or sick as a means to move toward a natural herd immunity.  It made sense, but it was shot down right away as unfeeling and callous.  But agree, it was a good balance, and means to not shot all business and institutions down.

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well they are pretty much declaring its over now?  Lets hope so. I NY anyway they are saying that.  I doubt they are in Canada?  

My worry is the Delta variant is gonna hit those not vaccinated and hit them hard. The news is really not reporting this, or reporting very little but the numbers are going up again. I wish people would just grow the hell up, stop being a bunch of conspiracy theory dopes and get the vaccine. What is so difficult to understand? If this was nonsense why did the numbers go down dramatically as soon as the vaccines reached a large number of people? If the vaccine was BS why did the numbers go down? If the vaccine is BS why are vaccinated people either not getting the Delta variant or if they do the symptoms are mild and then...gone?

I am not for forcing drugs or anything else a person does not want onto them. If people do not want to get the vaccine that is their choice but if and when those not vaccinated get sick and maybe die, well, nobody's fault but theirs.

1 hour ago, BobDobbs said:

My worry is the Delta variant is gonna hit those not vaccinated and hit them hard. The news is really not reporting this, or reporting very little but the numbers are going up again. I wish people would just grow the hell up, stop being a bunch of conspiracy theory dopes and get the vaccine. What is so difficult to understand? If this was nonsense why did the numbers go down dramatically as soon as the vaccines reached a large number of people? If the vaccine was BS why did the numbers go down? If the vaccine is BS why are vaccinated people either not getting the Delta variant or if they do the symptoms are mild and then...gone?

I am not for forcing drugs or anything else a person does not want onto them. If people do not want to get the vaccine that is their choice but if and when those not vaccinated get sick and maybe die, well, nobody's fault but theirs.

He's a Tory MP,  he probably genuinely believes that 'important' people are genetically superior to us plebs. The Tories recently voted that animals weren't sentient creatures and couldn't feel emotion or pain - that's the depth of the blank ignorance you're dealing with here.

15 minutes ago, Brigante said:

He's a Tory MP,  he probably genuinely believes that 'important' people are genetically superior to us plebs. The Tories recently voted that animals weren't sentient creatures and couldn't feel emotion or pain - that's the depth of the blank ignorance you're dealing with here.

Obviously not the point.  In the US it's mainly been Democratic politicians who have flouted the restrictions they expect others to follow.  Guess that shows their "compassion" and "progressivism", huh?

It is amusing, though, to see that brain-dead "red team-blue team" nonsense is just as much a problem in Europe as the US.

Hey, you're the one who brought up the cretinous opinions of a Tory MP. I merely pointed out that I'm not even vaguely surprised - I've got long experience of Tory arrogance, stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy, unfortunately. Europe? Never been. 

On 6/24/2021 at 5:25 PM, BobDobbs said:

I agree and think its crazy not to get the vaccine