The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

Well bless the receptionist that told me I needed to be vaccinated before I could see my mom at the rehab, even though that turned out not to be true!

Well my mom gets out of rehab this coming Monday and I'm very happy about that, though I will miss this new found sense of freedom that I've gained from having the place to myself for a month it's kind of nice!

Edited by luvlz2

I think I may have an idea which would make everyone happy. Those who are fully vaccinated are good to go, no mask required going forward. Those not vaccinated and refusing to be vaccinated, again, no masks required, go about your normal business. However, those who refuse vaccination, should they contract the COVID virus and require medical treatment, must pay ALL costs related out of pocket and any claim to insurance denied.

There ya go. For those who think this is all fake and a conspiracy you should be 100% fine with such an arrangement since there should be no risk.

Problem solved. You're welcome 🙂 

Okay, so more insanity from California (Los Angeles County).  Now we are back to MANDATORY mask for EVERYONE indoors due a spike in infection. Doesn't matter if you are vaccinated and nearly IMPOSSIBLE to be infected or infect others. But the county is saying since there is no way to know who the roughly 50% of unvaccinated people are in the county, so now they want everyone wearing a mask again.  And they say right up front that the spike in infections are from unvaccinated people. People who for whatever their own choice is to not be vaccinated, but still want to go out in public.  Why do I need to play this mask game to protect them, when I'm not infecting anyone anyway?

This is insanity.

Meanwhile nearby Orange County, Ventura County, Kern County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County, life is nearly normal.

Los Angles is a shit hole, made this way by mentally retarded politicians.  We should be the greatest city in the world, but we are slowly becoming like Calcutta.

12 hours ago, kipper said:

Okay, so more insanity from California (Los Angeles County).  Now we are back to MANDATORY mask for EVERYONE indoors due a spike in infection. Doesn't matter if you are vaccinated and nearly IMPOSSIBLE to be infected or infect others. But the county is saying since there is no way to know who the roughly 50% of unvaccinated people are in the county, so now they want everyone wearing a mask again.  And they say right up front that the spike in infections are from unvaccinated people. People who for whatever their own choice is to not be vaccinated, but still want to go out in public.  Why do I need to play this mask game to protect them, when I'm not infecting anyone anyway?

This is insanity.

Meanwhile nearby Orange County, Ventura County, Kern County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County, life is nearly normal.

Los Angles is a shit hole, made this way by mentally retarded politicians.  We should be the greatest city in the world, but we are slowly becoming like Calcutta.

But hasn't the sheriff refused to enforce this order?  We're going to see more and more of this kind of thing, where the arbitrary dictates of centralized authorities are disregarded and ignored at the periphery.  Basically, the West is resembling the Soviet Union at the end, the parallels are all there:  geriatric and senile political class, vapid ruling ideology (liberalism) that no one believes anymore (it's just a mouthpiece for oligarchy), military over-extension, and decrepit economic system (finance capital) that can't hide a parasitic elite from the masses anymore.  The covid scam is a desperate last grasp to retain power, and like a squid captured in a fishing net, the Western oligarchs aren't giving up their last fish. 

Just like ordinary citizens in the SU depended on the black market for basic necessities, we're already seeing similar things develop in the West:

Paris Clinics Offering Fake COVID Passes For £250 As Black Market Surges | ZeroHedge

Speaking of California, the "public health official" (who looks like a caricature of a deranged feminist, they can't even find half-way normal people to front for them anymore) issuing these mandates isn't even a medical doctor:

Meet Barbara Ferrer, The Social Justice Warrior With No Medical Background Leading LA's COVID Response | ZeroHedge

Keep following that government science!

Edited by JohnOsbourne

21 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I think I may have an idea which would make everyone happy. Those who are fully vaccinated are good to go, no mask required going forward. Those not vaccinated and refusing to be vaccinated, again, no masks required, go about your normal business. However, those who refuse vaccination, should they contract the COVID virus and require medical treatment, must pay ALL costs related out of pocket and any claim to insurance denied.

There ya go. For those who think this is all fake and a conspiracy you should be 100% fine with such an arrangement since there should be no risk.

Works for me. 

^    ^

Me too.  It's time for Darwin to take over.  Sarah Palin & Ted Nugent were introduced, and they've been awful quiet ever since.  I actually know a former H.S. classmate who lost her Father a month ago, and she died 4 weeks later.  The rest of the family still refuses to get vaccinated.  You can't fix stupid.  I'm curious how people can rationalize a life expectancy drop of 1.5 years from a fake virus, but that's why they call it 'culling the herd'.    

17 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

But hasn't the sheriff refused to enforce this order?  We're going to see more and more of this kind of thing, where the arbitrary dictates of centralized authorities are disregarded and ignored at the periphery.  Basically, the West is resembling the Soviet Union at the end, the parallels are all there:  geriatric and senile political class, vapid ruling ideology (liberalism) that no one believes anymore (it's just a mouthpiece for oligarchy), military over-extension, and decrepit economic system (finance capital) that can't hide a parasitic elite from the masses anymore.  The covid scam is a desperate last grasp to retain power, and like a squid captured in a fishing net, the Western oligarchs aren't giving up their last fish. 

Just like ordinary citizens in the SU depended on the black market for basic necessities, we're already seeing similar things develop in the West:

Paris Clinics Offering Fake COVID Passes For £250 As Black Market Surges | ZeroHedge

What the sheriff said was that he would not expend any manpower to enforce this new county mask edict, as in his opinion it was not backed by science, and was in total contrast to the current Federal CDC guidelines. Then Sheriff Alex Villenueva went onto say that due defunding of law enforcement (defund police movement) that had to play into his decision. So, basically the Sherrif (an elected official) was just using this as an opportunity to score a political point.

All of them are basically politicizing this pandemic all the time.  Meanwhile I just received my new mask today from Amazon, the one I will wear when forced to wear one to enter a store. 

Here it is:

spacer.png

7 hours ago, kipper said:

What the sheriff said was that he would not expend any manpower to enforce this new county mask edict, as in his opinion it was not backed by science, and was in total contrast to the current Federal CDC guidelines. Then Sheriff Alex Villenueva went onto say that due defunding of law enforcement (defund police movement) that had to play into his decision. So, basically the Sherrif (an elected official) was just using this as an opportunity to score a political point.

All of them are basically politicizing this pandemic all the time.  Meanwhile I just received my new mask today from Amazon, the one I will wear when forced to wear one to enter a store. 

Here it is:

spacer.png

NICE...were they out of the pink ones?😁

8 hours ago, kipper said:

Here it is:

spacer.png

Great mask, yes.

I don't doubt that there's some gamemanship on the part of this sheriff.  But hasn't he also pushed back against the willingness of the city government to allow the "homeless" to overrun public areas (to the detriment of the taxpayers)?  At any rate, the larger point is, there are definitely cracks in the system, e.g.:

French Police Lay Down Shields Join 100,000 Protesters Marching Against Vaccine Passport (thefreethoughtproject.com)

11 hours ago, kipper said:

Here it is:

spacer.png

I am fully vaccinated so I will take the crotchless variety please 😉 

On 7/20/2021 at 11:36 AM, BobDobbs said:

Racist.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/07/vaccine-equity-black-americans-biden-491973

So I went to see a friend's band last Friday night, and since it wasn't wall-to-wall people or anything, I didn't wear my mask. I am fully vaccinated by the way. Well, what do you know, I caught covid. I was down for the count yesterday, it kicked my ass. Feeling a bit better today. Just wear your mask people, stay safe

56 minutes ago, badgeholder said:

So I went to see a friend's band last Friday night, and since it wasn't wall-to-wall people or anything, I didn't wear my mask. I am fully vaccinated by the way. Well, what do you know, I caught covid. I was down for the count yesterday, it kicked my ass. Feeling a bit better today. Just wear your mask people, stay safe

Sorry to hear that, mate. Hope you are right as rain soon. Best wishes and best of health to you.