The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

3 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Save the liberal moral preaching.....

I grew up in a Catholic family - one of seven kids.  I had to work to help support the family since I was seven years old.  Hunting and trapping weren't hobbies - we did it to get food on the table along with the three gardens we tended during the summer.  Trapping to get money for school clothes and school supplies.  Never had a "summer vacation" or "Christmas vacation" - those were times to put in 8-10 hour work days!  Dad told us he would pay for our grade school and high school tuition and books - anything more WE had to earn and pay for ourselves.

Not only did ALL of us graduate high school, three of us went on to college and one of us earned a Masters.

So stop making excuses for the "hand out" members of our society - they need to get off their asses, get off the gubment free ride and work their way into being productive members of society! 

Well, it's obvious you were not the sibling who got the masters degree, nor the bachelors 

30 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Well, it's obvious you were not the sibling who got the masters degree, nor the bachelors 

You say so solely because he has a different viewpoint than yours. It's obvious you fit right in on campus. Aren't you late for a book burning?

9 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

You say so solely because he has a different viewpoint than yours. It's obvious you fit right in on campus. Aren't you late for a book burning?

No, I say that because he posted an ignorant comment. Again, there are several socio-economic issues which play into whether a person can climb out of poverty and the difficulty to do so. I will not take this any further for obvious reasons and forum rules.

Have a good day

LMAO...does ANYBODY believe this B.S. (other than Fauci perhaps)?  China (the most populated country in the world), a country with some of the poorest hygiene habits on the planet, and the country THAT ORIGINATED THE VIRUS!

China is experiencing its biggest coronavirus outbreak in months, with 300 cases detected over the last 10 days in at least 15 provinces across the country. Officials attribute the spike to the more contagious Delta variant, as well as to domestic travel.  (CBS News, 3 Aug 2021)

27 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

LMAO...does ANYBODY believe this B.S. (other than Fauci perhaps)?  China (the most populated country in the world), a country with some of the poorest hygiene habits on the planet, and the country THAT ORIGINATED THE VIRUS!

China is experiencing its biggest coronavirus outbreak in months, with 300 cases detected over the last 10 days in at least 15 provinces across the country. Officials attribute the spike to the more contagious Delta variant, as well as to domestic travel.  (CBS News, 3 Aug 2021)

The Communist Chinese government claims the outbreak was traced to workers at Nanjing Lukou International Airport who cleaned an airplane after it arrived on a flight from Russia. The thing is even if we accept at face value there is an outbreak there, we can never trust those liars to be truthful as to the cause. I said from day one this virus was originally leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology and was called every unflattering name in the book. I've been proven correct and yet we can't punish the Communist Chinese for unleashing a bioweapon on the world because that son of bitch Fauci funded, aided and abetted their gain of function experiments leading to the leak.     

6 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

But their numbers will magically go down or stall completely. 😄

Lockdowns here, tougher than before. No one allowed to go into the office unless you carry proof of need (letter from the company/boss) and only if you are classed an "essential worker". Kids now remote learning. No casual Saturday arvo casual trips to Bunnings...

Cases going up, but not exploding like NSW - poor buggers...

We'll see in a week if this works...

about 4 week till my second Astra Zenica shot....

3 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

In the most heavily vaccinated country in the world:

COVID: Cabinet approves new restrictions, considers lockdown - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

I guess they should try being more like Hawaii and Vermont, huh?

Note government office staff is reduced by 50% with no discernible impact on society.

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

and yet we can't punish the Communist Chinese for unleashing a bioweapon on the world because that son of bitch Fauci funded, aided and abetted their gain of function experiments leading to the leak.     

You are quite grouchy about Fauci aren't you?

Sweden doesn't have particularly high vaccination rates and of course did not pursue lockdowns (much to the chagrin of many), yet:

Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths – AIER

And here's a fun one:  only about 13% of blacks in NY are vaccinated, thus the liberals want restaurants, etc. to ban 87% of blacks entry.  Jim Crow anyone?

Vaccine Demographic Data | COVID-19 Vaccine (ny.gov)

Edited by JohnOsbourne

57 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Sweden doesn't have particularly high vaccination rates and of course did not pursue lockdowns (much to the chagrin of many), yet:

Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths – AIER

And here's a fun one:  only about 13% of blacks in NY are vaccinated, thus the liberals want restaurants, etc. to ban 87% of blacks entry.  Jim Crow anyone?

Vaccine Demographic Data | COVID-19 Vaccine (ny.gov)

Don't worry, Cuomo will give the unvaccinated blacks a hug or two...at least the female ones.

2 hours ago, Ross62 said:

You are quite grouchy about Fauci aren't you?

Other than funding, aiding and abetting Communist Chinese bioweapon research and then attempting to cover it up with pathological level lying when it leaks and kills 6 million people and counting I'd say he's a peach.