The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

14 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

You continue making crass, apples to oranges comparisons before inevitably politicizing the issue. 

Yeah, sure. BTW how did I politicize it? I was being sincere. I was not casting blame on anyone, I was simply stating if we need to bend the knee so to speak to get a handle on it, so be it.

I tell ya Steve, even in conciliation some people just are never satisfied. Put out an olive branch and you would rather slap it away. Sad.

Ps. Funny how you call my comments crass yet when some people post nasty, misogynistic comments, directed at actual specific people...crickets. You sure are a pick and choose kinda chappie.

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Yeah, sure. BTW how did I politicize it? 

Ps. Funny how you call my comments crass yet when some people post nasty, misogynistic comments, directed at actual specific people...crickets. You sure are a pick and choose kinda chappie.

You politicized this when your TDS kicked in. 

People post all kinds of things here but, generally speaking, unless I'm involved in the exchange I don't reply to it. 

12 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

You politicized this when your TDS kicked in. 

People post all kinds of things here but, generally speaking, unless I'm involved in the exchange I don't reply to it. 

I work with a guy who got his first shot of the pfizer vaccine 3 weeks ago and he still feels sick and has reactions from it, he had to go to his doctor to be put on antibiotics, he says he refuses to get the second shot, he said he hasn't felt right since he got vaccinated, and the only reason he got vaccinated was because he was forced to because he has to travel to his home country, but looks like he's cancelling his traveling plans because he's not getting the second shot.

No way they are jabbing me with any of those vaccines, this is all fear and propaganda to scare people like the days of the Third Reich.

Love it. 

Meanwhile…as expected, deaths are on the rise yet again. 209 yesterday alone in Florida, along with over 25,000 new cases. For the last week everyday has been a new record high for new cases in The Sunshine State. So that means about the first week of September record numbers of deaths will follow… Then we will hear the same stories of people on ventilators begging for vaccines. 

Oh yeah and Dallas County in Texas has ZERO pediatric ICU beds available due to COVID. Zero. What’s being severely underreported is most North Texas hospitals are in disaster mode. 

"– Amid the continuing surge in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations, the Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council says there are currently “no staffed pediatric ICU beds available” in the North Texas area as of Thursday, Aug. 12.

According to President and CEO Stephen Love"

Abbott and DeathSantis are having one helluva competition here.

39 minutes ago, Walter said:

Love it. 

Meanwhile…as expected, deaths are on the rise yet again. 209 yesterday alone in Florida, along with over 25,000 new cases. For the last week everyday has been a new record high for new cases in The Sunshine State. So that means about the first week of September record numbers of deaths will follow… Then we will hear the same stories of people on ventilators begging for vaccines. 

These are nothing but scare tactics .

2 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

These are nothing but scare tactics .

Are the counties and hospitals in on the conspiracy, and also the conspirators as well? That seems exhausting to think that there are a few in the know and then countries, health organizations, governments are all in on this vast conspiracy. 

People are getting sick, this has killed and changed many peoples lives forever. To think that some blog, or website has all the real answers and that everyone else is ignorant to the reality of this pandemic seems very unlikely. 

Call me crazy, I just don’t think our own government is smart enough or capable of doing that. And why would they want to do it anyway? And wasn’t this vaccine part of operation warp speed? I thought that the previous administration is who developed these life saving vaccines and had everything to do with the devil jab.

Also your comment above about this being just like “ the days of the Third Reich” seem a little misguided. 

Cheers Elf Man! 

4 hours ago, Walter said:

The seven day average is 119, and the vast majority of all new cases and hospitalizations are concentrated in less than a half-dozen counties. It is what it is but government tyranny is not the solution.

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

Are the counties and hospitals in on the conspiracy, and also the conspirators as well? That seems exhausting to think that there are a few in the know and then countries, health organizations, governments are all in on this vast conspiracy. 

Many of them are. Remember when a certain NY Governor insisted they had a dire need for hospital beds and ventilators? Remember when a hospital ship was deployed there to support and wasn't used? Remember when the WHO conveniently changed the threshold of what constitutes a positive test for COVID-19 the day after President Biden was sworn in, so as to greatly reduce those figures? Remember when CNN stopped airing it's round the clock COVID-19 death count at the same time?

14 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I work with a guy who got his first shot of the pfizer vaccine 3 weeks ago and he still feels sick and has reactions from it, he had to go to his doctor to be put on antibiotics, he says he refuses to get the second shot, he said he hasn't felt right since he got vaccinated, and the only reason he got vaccinated was because he was forced to because he has to travel to his home country, but looks like he's cancelling his traveling plans because he's not getting the second shot.

No way they are jabbing me with any of those vaccines, this is all fear and propaganda to scare people like the days of the Third Reich.

Back in 1968, my mom had a coworker who refused to have her four year old child vaccinated for polio. Guess what, kid got polio and was paralyzed for life. A friend of mine had her 2 year old daughter vaccinated with the MMR vaccine in 1988, daughter had an allergic reaction and died.

Yet here we are, all these years later and people are still given the polio vaccine & the MMR vaccine. Some people will experience severe reactions to this virus and some will even die, but the number of people who experience these reactions or death are so small as to be statistically insignificant. Yes, it is a tragedy that five people out of 1,000,000 will die from the polio vaccine, and one person out of 100,000 will die from the MMR vaccine but does that mean we stop get vaccines?

All that being said it really comes down to one question. If this is a conspiracy, what is the reason? Who is to gain? In the end it all comes down to money so? As far as I can tell the only ones benefiting from this are pharma & the corporate medical industry, Amazon, and big money investors. Looks like we should be looking into those folks. After all, if the likes of Bezos, Musk, and Branson can build goddamned passenger capable spacecraft, funding and engineering a bioweapon would be an afternoon in the park. What's going on??? Why have these people not been questioned??? I think I smells a CONSPIRACY!!! 

11 hours ago, Plant77 said:

People are getting sick, this has killed and changed many peoples lives forever. To think that some blog, or website has all the real answers and that everyone else is ignorant to the reality of this pandemic seems very unlikely. 

Call me crazy, I just don’t think our own government is smart enough or capable of doing that. And why would they want to do it anyway? And wasn’t this vaccine part of operation warp speed? I thought that the previous administration is who developed these life saving vaccines and had everything to do with the devil jab.

Also your comment above about this being just like “ the days of the Third Reich” seem a little misguided. 

Cheers Elf Man! 

You don't think the government wants to control society this government we have now are communists, the worst we've had,look at Cuomo, the was a farce, he resigned, they want to ban freedom of speech and lots of other things I won't get into here. And didn't the Nazis control their country through scare tactics, didn't the minister of propaganda Joseph Goebbels say if you tell people a lie long enough they'll believe it?

This vaccine is all bullshit, you get the two shots and a new strain pops up, my doctor wants me to get it, I'm diabetic, he told me it doesn't stop you from getting the virus it just lessens your chances of being put on ventilators and having to go to the hospital, if I have to die and hopefully I'm good a enough person to meet my maker God, then I'll die before taking the mark of the Beast.

my doctor wants me to get it, I'm diabetic, he told me it doesn't stop you from getting the virus it just lessens your chances of being put on ventilators and having to go to the hospital, if I have to die and hopefully I'm good a enough person to meet my maker God, then I'll die before taking the mark of the Beast.

Outstanding !  Never ever trust your Doctor.  Always trust your own well-developed scientific instincts you developed from that H.S. Earth Science class you earned a 'C' ' in back in 1985.  Lol...Moh knows !      

1 hour ago, Bong-Man said:

Post # 666.....I think I'll head to the woodshed now.  

Get thee behind me Bong-Man, just leave the bong and some frop though 😉 

I have an idea on how to get everyone who does not want the shot to take the shot. Just tell the guys it will make their Johnson bigger and tell the ladies it will make them look younger. You will have them lined up for miles. And for the Elves out there, just tell em its a shot of Jesus Juice made of tears from a weeping statue of the Blessed Mother. SOLD!

Edited by BobDobbs

8 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

You don't think the government wants to control society this government we have now are communists, the worst we've had,look at Cuomo, the was a farce, he resigned, they want to ban freedom of speech and lots of other things I won't get into here. And didn't the Nazis control their country through scare tactics, didn't the minister of propaganda Joseph Goebbels say if you tell people a lie long enough they'll believe it?

This vaccine is all bullshit, you get the two shots and a new strain pops up, my doctor wants me to get it, I'm diabetic, he told me it doesn't stop you from getting the virus it just lessens your chances of being put on ventilators and having to go to the hospital, if I have to die and hopefully I'm good a enough person to meet my maker God, then I'll die before taking the mark of the Beast.

Well hell, I guess you have it all figured out. I typically like to listen to my Dr. I didn’t know that they too are in on this. 

I did want to touch on the “ Mark of the Beast “ comment. Was it the also the mark of the beast for the Spanish Flu, or for Polio? Or is just this Gyna, aka China flu/Fouci flu that make it the mark of beasts. Wouldn’t the horned man want people to die so he could chill with them in eternal fire and damnation.

I have an employee who also has Diabetes get COVID last September. He just returned to work, spent over 50 plus days in ICU, and he now has an oxygen tank he has to roll around with him for the foreseeable future. However, he did check a few other boxes. Overweight, didn’t wear a mask, and also didn’t think COVID was real. But on the bright side, ICU did help him lose over 50lbs. Except he has lung damage and his Dr. has told him they don’t know if his lungs will recover. 

I would like to say to each their own. But unfortunately, this pandemic/plandemic doesn’t allow that. If I’m not mistaken didn’t the previous administration roll out this vaccination? Weren’t they the ones responsible for how quickly it was done and for saving us. I remember all of those press conferences telling us that. As for lies, well I remember we were told that it would all go away by April of 2020 and that we had nothing to worry about. I suppose our country being changed drastically and dramatically is all on sleepy and Kamel. 

Just a thought, try reading, or watching, or listening to something that doesn’t just feed your narrative and way of thinking. We would all be much better off if we tried to do this. If we all force feed ourselves with only the type of information we want to hear then we will not be open to any other thoughts, opinions, or facts. Not alternative facts. 

46 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

80.8% of US COVID-19 deaths are aged 65 and older. Vax. Don't vax. I couldn't care less. It's time to move on.

Screenshot 2021-08-16 061216.gif

That's right, screw the elderly, who needs em anyway. Just a bunch of social security recipients leaching off the system. Its soylent green time grandma, now shut up, wait for the COVID, and quit your whining.  

This is not a political statement, its a Covid one.  I must say no matter what one thinks of Andy Cuomo, who just stepped down as the governor of NY, where I reside, he did a very good job of fighting this Covid monster.  We are now in uncharted waters as the new woman in charge, a Buffalo native, will have her hands full.  This variant is something to be feared.  I guess I can expect to get a booster soon.  I had the Phizer vaccine.  I cant keep track of the new ones. I have had the guts to not wear a mask in stores of late.  But I see more going back to the mask recently.