The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

4 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Remember when the various gatekeepers ridiculed the idea about magnetic material in the vaccines?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/japan-withdraws-16-million-moderna-doses-over-contaminant-reacts-magnets

I guess there's a bunch of MAGA-types in the Japanese government.

This shit is straight up poison. You can put a gun to my head and I still won't take a booster shot.

Just to clear things up when I used the term homo's in  one of my posts on this thread, it wasn't meant as an insult to homosexuals, I was using it as an abbreviation to the word.

To each his own.

This shit is never going away, its going to keep changing strains,  like Steve said you could put a gun to my head and you'd have to pull the trigger and I still wouldn't take.

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This shit is straight up poison. You can put a gun to my head and I still won't take a booster shot.

Part of me wonders if Big Pharma is being set up to take the fall when the financial markets finally collapse (JP Morgan's run on the repo market in the fall of 2019 was the canary in the coal mine here).  They're one of few groups more hated than the banksters.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:51 AM, SteveAJones said:

Gee, I got both Phizer shots months ago.  No side effects and I have not turned into Frankenstein or the New Jersey Devil yet either.  Is this a political thing Steve?

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

I still have to do another check to see if it's went away yet. I'm skeptical that it has went away. I believe I'm still feeling effects, I'd say it's been a little over three weeks since I first noticed the effects from it. I just hope I'll be able to provide a negative test result for my job when it resumes in around one or two weeks.

Edited by luvlz2

On 8/29/2021 at 11:42 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

Pure Orwell:

Vaccinated Australians To Be Granted New "Freedom"; Government-Sanctioned "Hour Of Recreation" | ZeroHedge

I understand that Australia was founded as a prison colony, but this has gotten absurd.

It's the number of the beast. those without it will not be able to buy sell or do anything.

Just what I feared....countries are going to require the booster in order to travel overseas.   Fortunately this new rule doesn't affect my trip to Croatia next month!

These Countries Have Set an Expiration Date on Vaccines for Travel

Alison Fox
Tue, August 31, 2021, 1:11 PM

Croatia

Croatia

Elisabetta Zavoli/Getty Images

A pair of European countries have set expiration dates for vaccines when it comes to travel, the latest move in an ever-changing international travel landscape.

Croatia and Austria, which both welcome American tourists, have each implemented a 270-day expiration for accepted vaccines, which amounts to about nine months. Travelers who intend to enter the countries with proof of vaccination must show it has been less than 270 days since they received their second dose.

Travelers heading to Croatia can choose to either show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test (taken within 72 hours of traveling for a PCR test or within 48 hours of traveling for an antigen test) to enter the country and skip quarantine, according to the government. Alternatively, travelers can show proof they contracted COVID-19 and recovered.

Tourists in Croatia must also show they have a pre-paid accommodation.

For its part, Austria welcomes travelers from the United States who show proof of vaccination, proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of their arrival, proof of a negative antigen test taken within 48 hours of their arrival, or proof they have COVID-19 antibodies, according to the Austrian National Tourist Office. Children under 12 are exempt from testing.

While both countries are continuing to welcome Americans, the European Union has removed the U.S. from its safe countries list, recommending member states impose travel restrictions on unvaccinated American tourists.

The decision to set expiration dates for vaccines comes as the world, including the U.S., debate when and how to administer booster shots of vaccines. Overall vaccine efficacy has dropped to 39% to 84% with the emergence of the delta variant, a doctor with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told an agency committee on Monday, according to CNN, but efficacy against hospitalization remains 75% to 95%.

So far, the U.S. has administered nearly 1 million booster shots, CNBC reported, which are currently authorized for those with compromised immune systems.

3 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Just what I feared....countries are going to require the booster in order to travel overseas.   Fortunately this new rule doesn't affect my trip to Croatia next month!

COVID-19 is not a virus so much as it is the greatest abuse of government authority in the history of the world.

1 hour ago, Stryder1978 said:

These Countries Have Set an Expiration Date on Vaccines for Travel

Alison Fox
Tue, August 31, 2021, 1:11 PM

Croatia

Croatia

Elisabetta Zavoli/Getty Images

A pair of European countries have set expiration dates for vaccines when it comes to travel, the latest move in an ever-changing international travel landscape.

Croatia and Austria, which both welcome American tourists, have each implemented a 270-day expiration for accepted vaccines, which amounts to about nine months. Travelers who intend to enter the countries with proof of vaccination must show it has been less than 270 days since they received their second dose.

Travelers heading to Croatia can choose to either show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test (taken within 72 hours of traveling for a PCR test or within 48 hours of traveling for an antigen test) to enter the country and skip quarantine, according to the government. Alternatively, travelers can show proof they contracted COVID-19 and recovered.

Tourists in Croatia must also show they have a pre-paid accommodation.

For its part, Austria welcomes travelers from the United States who show proof of vaccination, proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of their arrival, proof of a negative antigen test taken within 48 hours of their arrival, or proof they have COVID-19 antibodies, according to the Austrian National Tourist Office. Children under 12 are exempt from testing.

While both countries are continuing to welcome Americans, the European Union has removed the U.S. from its safe countries list, recommending member states impose travel restrictions on unvaccinated American tourists.

The decision to set expiration dates for vaccines comes as the world, including the U.S., debate when and how to administer booster shots of vaccines. Overall vaccine efficacy has dropped to 39% to 84% with the emergence of the delta variant, a doctor with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told an agency committee on Monday, according to CNN, but efficacy against hospitalization remains 75% to 95%.

So far, the U.S. has administered nearly 1 million booster shots, CNBC reported, which are currently authorized for those with compromised immune systems.

The real question is whether it will affect your trip back home

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

COVID-19 is not a virus so much as it is the greatest abuse of government authority in the history of the world.

Without a doubt!

The Final Solution? Nah, no biggie. The Cultural Revolution in China which resulted in around 80-100 million deaths. Meh, peanuts! But having to wear a mask, social distance, and get a vaccine, TYRANNY!!!!!

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Without a doubt!

The Final Solution? Nah, no biggie. The Cultural Revolution in China which resulted in around 80-100 million deaths. Meh, peanuts! But having to wear a mask, social distance, and get a vaccine, TYRANNY!!!!!

Yeah…Americans are such pussies now. Most Americans have no idea what real oppression and tyranny is like.

Edited by Strider

15 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

It's the number of the beast. those without it will not be able to buy sell or do anything.

Yes.  Whatever the long-term health consequences of these "vaccines" really are, this is their ultimate objective here.   The "pandemic" is being used as cover for a global fiat collapse, which they're desperately trying to stage manage.

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Without a doubt!

So now that you've got your knee jerk jack ass response out, actually think about it. Tally up the global cost...financial, economic, social, political.

5 minutes ago, Strider said:

Yeah…Americans are such pussies now. Most Americans have no idea what real oppression and tyranny is like.

Yeah everything is self-revealing. The “tough guys” are really the pussies wrapped up in a loud mouth, aggressive manner, in your face attitude that really masks the fact they’re scared little bitches. I’ve taken many vaccines in my life and  will again, when the end result is greater than the vax risk. 

By all means, don’t get the vaccine, keep not wearing masks, etc. I applaud you. There’s a Heaven waiting for you so don’t worry about it. The governor of Mississippi says so anyway….

14 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

The real question is whether it will affect your trip back home

Everyday day something new has come up and I've had to change my schedule in Croatia....whether it's new vaccination rules, new testing times/dates at the clinics,  tours changing dates due to number of clients, etc.  I've been to 54 countries in my life and this has been the most difficult trip I've ever had to plan.