The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

14 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

So now that you've got your knee jerk jack ass response out, actually think about it. Tally up the global cost...financial, economic, social, political.

I have thought about it, and your posts and response in general is irresponsible at the least and self-destructive at worse. But hey, you do you, we all need something to laugh at and show our children what not to do and how not to act.

You are a living, breathing PSA. Hey, If old Tucker can monetize his nonsense (Tucker BTW has said several times he does not believe what he says and that its a show done for money), you should have no problem.

Edited by BobDobbs

7 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I have thought about it, and your posts and response in general is irresponsible at the least and self-destructive at worse. But hey, you do you, we all need something to laugh at and show our children what not to do and how not to act.

You are a living, breathing PSA. Hey, If old Tucker can monetize his nonsense (Tucker BTW has said several times he does not believe what he says and that its a show done for money), you should have no problem.

Link to your claim about Tucker Carlson?

1 hour ago, cubby73 said:

Actually, you don't.  Nothing in that (amusingly biased) article supports his claim that "Tucker BTW has said several times he does not believe what he says and that its a show done for money"      

You guys really can't keep your bullshit straight, can you?

5 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Link to your claim about Tucker Carlson?

I just got off the phone with him, he told me himself. He is laughing at your blind obedience feeding his cash cow. 

Yummmmm, that Pappy Van Winkle 30yr sure tastes extra-good when purchased with the fears of conservative sheep.

Edited by BobDobbs

15 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Ad hominem much? When I need to laugh I remember it was people like you insisting this began with bats in a Chinese wet market.

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I just got off the phone with him, he told me himself. He is laughing at your blind obedience feeding his cash cow. 

Yummmmm, that Pappy Van Winkle 30yr sure tastes extra-good when purchased with the fears of conservative sheep.

Another rebuttal that fails to rebut.

Well I do not see this thread surviving much longer with all the fighting and some based on left and right views.  Let me go on record that I cant stand the right in this  country.  That said, there is a fear that the vaccine might not be enough lately I can see.  The same stores, like Wegmans, for a while you saw the masks come off.  Now I am seeing them on again.  I myself still do not wear it in light of taking both shots.  I just try to stay clear of people also.  That is a good idea.  I mean strangers of course.  And I read a comment by someone I often talk sports with here.  He said, "there is a heaven waiting for us" so by all means do not wear the mask.   I'd like to remind him there is a hell also.   And Earth is starting to become one in many ways.  Out west wild animals are getting sick because ignorant humans are polluting so much water.  We sure know how to destroy things.

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I do not see this thread surviving much longer with all the fighting and some based on left and right views.  Let me go on record that I cant stand the right in this  country.  That said, there is a fear that the vaccine might not be enough lately I can see.  The same stores, like Wegmans, for a while you saw the masks come off.  Now I am seeing them on again.  I myself still do not wear it in light of taking both shots.  I just try to stay clear of people also.  That is a good idea.  I mean strangers of course.  And I read a comment by someone I often talk sports with here.  He said, "there is a heaven waiting for us" so by all means do not wear the mask.   I'd like to remind him there is a hell also.   And Earth is starting to become one in many ways.  Out west wild animals are getting sick because ignorant humans are polluting so much water.  We sure know how to destroy things.

That's ok....MOST of us can't stand the libtards.

Joe Rogan knows horses.  He knows cows too.   MOOOOOO !!

"Go right to the source and ask the horse,

He'll give you the answer that you endorse"

Never mind what the FDA tells you.  More importantly, don't listen to the manufacturer of the drug that would stand to make a profit from it's use.  Three stomps of a hoof, a bale of hay, and some Internet misinformation is all that's needed.  Approved vaccines bad....Animal de-wormer good ! 

Masks work.....

Study of 340,000 people in Bangladesh finds that masks ARE effective at preventing spread of Covid - Republican Times USA 

Reminds me of these geniuses:

In Maricopa County, Ariz., a couple in their 60s watched politicians and news anchors on TV tout chloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that has shown the ability to disrupt some viruses but that has not yet been proved effective against the novel coronavirus.

That pharmaceutical name matched the label on a bottle of chemicals they used to clean their koi pond, NBC News reported. The fish tank solvent that treats aquatic parasites contains the same active ingredient as the drug, but in a different form that can poison people.

“I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘Hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV?’ ” the wife, who was not named, told the network. “We were afraid of getting sick.”

The couple reportedly poured some of the fish tank cleaning chemical, chloroquine phosphate, into soda and drank it. They hoped it would stave off a coronavirus infection.

“Within thirty minutes of ingestion, the couple experienced immediate effects” that sent them to the emergency room, a Banner Health spokeswoman said in a statement Monday. They felt dizzy and started vomiting. The husband died at the hospital, and the wife is under critical care, according to the statement.

35 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

Reminds me of these geniuses:

In Maricopa County, Ariz., a couple in their 60s watched politicians and news anchors on TV tout chloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that has shown the ability to disrupt some viruses but that has not yet been proved effective against the novel coronavirus.

That pharmaceutical name matched the label on a bottle of chemicals they used to clean their koi pond, NBC News reported. The fish tank solvent that treats aquatic parasites contains the same active ingredient as the drug, but in a different form that can poison people.

“I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, ‘Hey, isn’t that the stuff they’re talking about on TV?’ ” the wife, who was not named, told the network. “We were afraid of getting sick.”

The couple reportedly poured some of the fish tank cleaning chemical, chloroquine phosphate, into soda and drank it. They hoped it would stave off a coronavirus infection.

“Within thirty minutes of ingestion, the couple experienced immediate effects” that sent them to the emergency room, a Banner Health spokeswoman said in a statement Monday. They felt dizzy and started vomiting. The husband died at the hospital, and the wife is under critical care, according to the statement.

Don't forget who it was who told the American people that Chloroquine worked to kill the COVID virus. Talk about your ouroboros of stupid. 

The Darwin Awards are going to be numerous this year, I see. Keep taking that horse medicine…along with your bleach and lysol and whatever cockamamie shit your dear leaders pull out of their ass. The world could use a little less morons.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/business/joe-rogan-covid-19.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20210902&instance_id=39433&nl=the-morning&regi_id=111522754&segment_id=67884&te=1&user_id=a54af0ecf1d05d8eaf6d469bcc1ddbbe

You mean like Dr. Fauci??

• During the first month or so after the virus appeared and U.S. cases were still low, Fauci said the country as a whole faced a low risk. But he regularly added that the situation could change.

• Before the Jan. 31 travel limitations on China, Fauci told reporters a ban was not a good idea. He later said it bought the country time, but by itself couldn’t protect the United States.

• On masks, Fauci said early on that they offered little protection to the person wearing one, and avoiding crowds and frequent hand washing was more effective.

If Fox News doesn't believe Tucker Carlson is a 'factual show' why should you? It is a game Fox News plays. Tucker says a bunch of shit for 'hyperbole and entertainment', but many of his viewers and the rightwing blogosphere take him seriously. But when they are called into a court of law on his bullshit, Fox News hides behind the "Oh, nobody should take Tucker seriously" defense. It is a crass and cynical ruse that degrades and denigrates honest public discourse. Just as John Stewart said on Tucker Carlson's show many years ago.

https://www.courthousenews.com/fighting-slander-suit-over-tucker-carlson-fox-calls-host-hyperbolic/

44 minutes ago, Strider said:

The Darwin Awards are going to be numerous this year, I see. Keep taking that horse medicine…along with your bleach and lysol and whatever cockamamie shit your dear leaders pull out of their ass. The world could use a little less morons.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/business/joe-rogan-covid-19.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20210902&instance_id=39433&nl=the-morning&regi_id=111522754&segment_id=67884&te=1&user_id=a54af0ecf1d05d8eaf6d469bcc1ddbbe

How about what YOUR "dear leaders" pull out of their ass?

TIMELINE:
-1. January 27: In the middle of the impeachment farce, the White House convenes a special task force to deal with the emerging threat of coronavirus. After President Trump declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that doesn't exist." Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis." - -
-2. January 31: President Trump declares a national health emergency and imposes a ban on travel to and from China. Former Vice President Joe Biden calls Trump’s decision “hysterical xenophobia … and fear-mongering.” - -
-3. Feb 1: President Trump instilled China travel ban. New York City had its first suspected case of coronavirus
-4. Feb 2 NYC health commissioner Bardot “As we gear up to celebrate the Lunar New Year in NYC, I want to assure New Yorkers that there is no reason for anyone to change their holiday plans, avoid the subway, or certain parts of the city because of coronavirus.” - -
-5. Feb 4, China’s consul general in New York, Huang Ping, thanked the Chinese-American community and other concerned Americans on Tuesday for their aid in battling the coronavirus outbreak, and criticized what he described as “an overreaction by the American government in severely restricting travel to and from China.”
-6. February 4: President Trump talks about coronavirus in his State of the Union address; announced that his administration was cooperating with the Chinese in their attempts to thwart the Coronavirus, there, his intention to PROTECT Americans at home. NANCY PELOSI RIPS -UP his speech in front of the Nation. - - -
-7. Feb 5: New York Times "Who says it's not safe to travel to China? The coronavirus travel ban is unjust and doesn't work anyway." NYC Health Commissioner Barbot on Twitter, “Today our city is celebrating the Lunar New Year parade in Chinatown... I want to remind everyone to enjoy the parade and not change any plans due to misinformation spreading about coronavirus.”
-8. Feb 6 Bardot: “The important thing for New Yorkers to know is that in the city currently, their risk is low and our city preparedness is high...We’re telling New Yorkers, go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life. . . If it were likely that it could be transmitted casually, we would be seeing a lot more cases.” - -
-9. Feb 9: Chinatown in New York City held its annual Lunar New Year parade. Surgical masks were nearly absent from this parade. Councilman Mark D. Levine on Twitter, “In powerful show of defiance of coronavirus scare, huge crowds gathering in NYC’s Chinatown for ceremony ahead of annual Lunar New Year parade. Chants of ‘Be Strong Wuhan!’ If you are staying away, you are missing out.”
-10. Feb 12 The House Judiciary Committee on voted, 22-10, to terminate President Trump's expanded travel ban and rein in presidential authority to issue such travel restrictions.
-11. Feb 13: New York City Council speaker Corey Johnson “It is important to support the Chinese community in New York City...There is no need to avoid public spaces. I urge everyone to dine and shop as usual.” Bill de Blasio ; "This should not stop you from going about your life. It should not stop you from going to Chinatown and going out to eat. I am going to do that today myself.” - - - - ......

People in glass houses........

40 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

You mean like Dr. Fauci??

• During the first month or so after the virus appeared and U.S. cases were still low, Fauci said the country as a whole faced a low risk. But he regularly added that the situation could change.

• Before the Jan. 31 travel limitations on China, Fauci told reporters a ban was not a good idea. He later said it bought the country time, but by itself couldn’t protect the United States.

• On masks, Fauci said early on that they offered little protection to the person wearing one, and avoiding crowds and frequent hand washing was more effective.

Fauci was a puppet of Trump. 

I listened to my doctors and friends and family who worked in hospitals and medical field. I used cautious common sense (and figured that since it was a new virus, no one would really know anything for sure about it) and wore my mask everywhere and limited my exposure to other people. When the vaccinations were made available, I got my Moderna shots. I have not been sick and have been covid-free during this entire time, while many who treated it as a hoax and mocked people wearing masks and getting vaccinated got the virus and some even died. Trump. Ted Nugent. Joe Rogan. Dick Farrel. Marc Bernier.

Edited by Strider

Oh my god.....Trump HATED Fauci!

BTW, I was wearing an N95 mask back in February 2020, way before any mandates came out.  I also tried to sign up for the vaccine as soon as my age group was allowed (had to wait 3 weeks to even make an appointment to get it after I was eligible).  I've worn a mask ever since...even when the college I work at no longer required it (they do now again). I've never been sick and I've not had any reaction to the vaccine shots other than a slight bruised area around the inoculation site. 

And it looks like I will have to get the booster shot if I want to continue to travel...even though I wouldn't get the booster otherwise.

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Don't forget who it was who told the American people that Chloroquine worked to kill the COVID virus. Talk about your ouroboros of stupid. 

Doubt it was ever said that HCQ kills the virus. However, there IS research data to support that the addition of HCQ to basic treatments IS highly effective in reducing the fatality of critically ill patients of COVID-19 through attenuation of the inflammatory cytokine storm. The government stockpile of HCQ is so large that it has been estimated it could be administered at a cost of sixty four cents a patient. No Big Pharma money to be made on it, so FDA very conveniently revoked its Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine in June 2020.  

Edited by SteveAJones

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Doubt it was ever said that HCQ kills the virus. However, there IS research data to support that the addition of HCQ to basic treatments IS highly effective in reducing the fatality of critically ill patients of COVID-19 through attenuation of the inflammatory cytokine storm. The government stockpile of HCQ is so large that it has been estimated it could be administered at a cost of sixty four cents a patient. No Big Pharma money to be made on it, so FDA very conveniently revoked its Emergency Use Authorization for Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine in June 2020.  

Great, please post a link to a peer reviewed study which shows this.

Also, the same person who stated Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, also said to "inject disinfectant" so, consider the source. 

3 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Great, please post a link to a peer reviewed study which shows this.

Also, the same person who stated Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, also said to "inject disinfectant" so, consider the source. 

Any politician promoting these fucked up “treatments” is because they are, or their family is, invested in it. 

Dude, just let them keep on with this. I’m over it at this point. You reap what you sow.