The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

4 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Hello JohnOsbourne. 

Have you checked out the Conservative Treehouse? This might be one of the biggest fake news blogs out there. A simple fact check of most of their crap will point that out. Or is fact checking websites, and news outlets fake?

I was just curious. As much research as you seem to do on all things conspiracy, or anything that is way to the right of everything, I would have thought that you would want to refer to reputable news sources rather than crazy, ramblings of outrageous kooks that do not have any journalistic integrity, or are actually even journalists. 

Thats about as real as me posting an article from the Onion. 

On 9/9/2021 at 2:29 AM, RainbowElf said:

Don't say you haven't been warned Plant, for those who have understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, and his number is six hundred and threescore six, and that no man might buy or sell save he has the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Don't follow herd mentality be aware of the signs, it's the end of days, it's as plain as day.

Thank you for the warning Sir. 

I remember the first 20 plus years of my life hearing that we were in the end of days at church. I guess if we always say we are at the end, it will eventually come. 

I really don’t think that a shot, or people wanting to be safe is a sign that we are all about to see the rapture. However, if you do I’ll respect that and wish you luck and good fortune in the wars to come. That was from Game of Thrones. Awesome show. They had their rapture of sorts. The white walkers were hot on their tails. That was their vaccine maybe. And they drank a lot of Milk of the Poppy! Maybe that was their version Moderna, and Pfizer, and Johnson and Johnson. I don’t know. Just some silly thoughts. Kind of on par with yours. 

Have a great night Rainbow.

4 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Thank you for the warning Sir. 

I remember the first 20 plus years of my life hearing that we were in the end of days at church. I guess if we always say we are at the end, it will eventually come. 

I really don’t think that a shot, or people wanting to be safe is a sign that we are all about to see the rapture. However, if you do I’ll respect that and wish you luck and good fortune in the wars to come. That was from Game of Thrones. Awesome show. They had their rapture of sorts. The white walkers were hot on their tails. That was their vaccine maybe. And they drank a lot of Milk of the Poppy! Maybe that was their version Moderna, and Pfizer, and Johnson and Johnson. I don’t know. Just some silly thoughts. Kind of on par with yours. 

Have a great night Rainbow.

Plant thank you kind Sir, you're cool, to each his own right?

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I am fully vaccinated, though I deeply regret it now as a matter of principle. This was never about the virus or public health policy, it's all about control.

I didn't know you were fully vaccinated, but that's cool it was your choice, no judgement passed onto you from me, to each his own, stay safe my friend.

8 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

They have a strong Union, that's what got them a pass on mandatory vaccination, I try to use them the least possible for my packages, they've lost a few since this pandemic.that's the excuse they use now when you go down there and complain, and the post master or supervisor berates you, when you question them and tell them, this Covid has been around for awhile now what excuse is that for you to keep losing my packages? He simply walks away with an attitude. So now I just use UPS, FedEx or for foreign packages DHL, they're all better than the Postal service and nicer attitudes too, you pay more but you get the service you pay for.

Plus half the fucking mailmen can't speak fucking English, maybe that's why they keep losing the packages, they can't read English, they're probably hiring the border jumpers Biden is suppose to be holding back.

Fair point, the Post Office story may not be accurate, however it was originally reported in the Washington Post, which I assume is mainstream enough for those who can only read official news sources.  We'll see how this one plays out.

What to know about Biden’s pandemic plan and vaccine mandates - The Washington Post

Confusion over Whether Postal Workers Exempt from Vaccine Mandate (yahoo.com)

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Hello JohnOsbourne. 

Have you checked out the Conservative Treehouse? This might be one of the biggest fake news blogs out there. A simple fact check of most of their crap will point that out. Or is fact checking websites, and news outlets fake?

I was just curious. As much research as you seem to do on all things conspiracy, or anything that is way to the right of everything, I would have thought that you would want to refer to reputable news sources rather than crazy, ramblings of outrageous kooks that do not have any journalistic integrity, or are actually even journalists. 

Thats about as real as me posting an article from the Onion. 

I guess you missed the link to WaPo in that article?  Maybe try reading next time.

You're not fooling anyone here, Bob.

Edited by JohnOsbourne

Covid hysteria has been a bit like climate hysteria on amphetamines.  Here's an example of the scam:

EU to mull changes to budget rules, debt, green investment in focus | Reuters

People waking up (finally) to how the world's central banks have fucked up financial markets and created the granddaddy of all bubbles?  Hey, no problem, just monetize "green" bonds.  It's for the environment, right?

5 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

I guess you missed the link to WaPo in that article?  Maybe try reading next time.

John, seriously, Plant77 is not me, he is his own person. We post very differently, Plant is very nice in his comments whereas I can be a bit sarcastic and salty at times. I do wish I was more like Plant77 in his posts and reply's and will try to be less salty and sarcastic myself. However, I will still be posting my YouTube viddies, not gonna give up that fun 😉 

Not everything is a conspiracy. Everyone is not out to get you. In fact, if you lived in my town and needed a hand I would be glad to help, even if we do not agree on everything.

I tell you one thing, we all need to stop with the dog whistle, stop with the my team vs. your team nonsense and go out and meet your neighbors. Let's talk about our similarities and not be offended by our differences. Time to turn off the TV, put down the smartphones (which are anything but), and just empathize with our fellow humans.

There is only one tribe, the human tribe, we are all in this together.

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

John, seriously, Plant77 is not me, he is his own person. We post very differently, Plant is very nice in his comments whereas I can be a bit sarcastic and salty at times. I do wish I was more like Plant77 in his posts and reply's and will try to be less salty and sarcastic myself. However, I will still be posting my YouTube viddies, not gonna give up that fun 😉 

Not everything is a conspiracy. Everyone is not out to get you. In fact, if you lived in my town and needed a hand I would be glad to help, even if we do not agree on everything.

I tell you one thing, we all need to stop with the dog whistle, stop with the my team vs. your team nonsense and go out and meet your neighbors. Let's talk about our similarities and not be offended by our differences. Time to turn off the TV, put down the smartphones (which are anything but), and just empathize with our fellow humans.

There is only one tribe, the human tribe, we are all in this together.

Great post Bob. Although I suppose I could be giving myself, meaning you this thumbs up? Very confused now. And I agree. We are all in this together. I don’t presume to know what people intentions, or thoughts are over a few posts on a website for a band we all love. However, reading about what we could do to come together verses being opposed to any thoughts that are unlike your own is something I’m trying to do more of the older I get. It’s a great reminder. So thank you for that. 

Also, not to derail the thread, I’ll need to check out your YouTube videos. 

11 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

You know you are correct JohnOsbourne. I did not see that and I apologize. 

Have a great weekend. And I too promise you I am not Bob. As I said, my name is Evan, I live in the Bay Area. Currently sitting in a Hotel room in San Francisco. Not that I really care if you think I am BobDobbs. He seems like a good dude. 

11 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

I also wanted to mention, we can have a conversation. It doesn’t have to be if someone doesn’t feel the way you or I do about this pandemic or any situation that one of us is wrong. You obviously have very strong feelings about this issue and a few others. I respect that. You seem to do a lot of research on the topic. All I was suggesting is searching out other reputable websites and peer reviewed articles. I personally don’t think that all the media, mainstream media is out to get us. Or too have us all thinking the same thing and same way. That is really a way of thinking that seems to have gotten a lot worse over the last 5-6 years. 

Take care JohnOsbourne. 

21 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

I didn't know you were fully vaccinated, but that's cool it was your choice, no judgement passed onto you from me, to each his own, stay safe my friend.

Some choice. It's obvious when all is said and done there will be no international travel permitted without it.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:17 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

Fair point, the Post Office story may not be accurate, however it was originally reported in the Washington Post, which I assume is mainstream enough for those who can only read official news sources.  We'll see how this one plays out.

What to know about Biden’s pandemic plan and vaccine mandates - The Washington Post

Confusion over Whether Postal Workers Exempt from Vaccine Mandate (yahoo.com)

Or perhaps if it wasn’t the Unions, it was a favor in return to the post office for throwing out President Trumps ballots so Biden could win.

I’ll never vote again, that election was fixed and a farce.

1 hour ago, RainbowElf said:

Or perhaps if it wasn’t the Unions, it was a favor in return to the post office for throwing out President Trumps ballots so Biden could win.

I’ll never vote again, that election was fixed and a farce.

That’s a really interesting theory. If I’m not mistaken, there was a few things going on with the post office during the election. But it had a lot to do with Trump and funding or lack there of. But to think that the Post Office is capable of pulling off something of that size is a bit of a stretch for me personally. 

I would think by not voting you are only helping what you don’t want to see happen RainbowElf. We have undoubtedly had some things go on during elections. But at a mass scale to effect an election of that magnitude I just can’t get behind no matter how much I try. 

If you feel that strongly about it, not leaving American soil, and not voting in any future elections is a lot to give up. Those are the very freedoms you seem to love so much. 

I would like to have some sort of test before we are allowed to vote. I feel there are people voting who really have no business doing so. 

Cheers RainbowElf. Also, small disclaimer. I’m not BobDobbs. 

4 hours ago, Plant77 said:

That’s a really interesting theory. If I’m not mistaken, there was a few things going on with the post office during the election. But it had a lot to do with Trump and funding or lack there of. But to think that the Post Office is capable of pulling off something of that size is a bit of a stretch for me personally. 

I would think by not voting you are only helping what you don’t want to see happen RainbowElf. We have undoubtedly had some things go on during elections. But at a mass scale to effect an election of that magnitude I just can’t get behind no matter how much I try. 

If you feel that strongly about it, not leaving American soil, and not voting in any future elections is a lot to give up. Those are the very freedoms you seem to love so much. 

I would like to have some sort of test before we are allowed to vote. I feel there are people voting who really have no business doing so. 

Cheers RainbowElf. Also, small disclaimer. I’m not BobDobbs. 

No I meant I have BobDobbs blocked, not you , I’ll only vote if one of Trumps people runs, I believe these communists would go to extremes like they did to foul Trumps election, us true America loving  believers know he won the elecetion.