The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

7 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

BUCKCHERRY's JOSH TODD On COVID-19 Vaccine: 'I Hope That Everybody Would Just Get It For The Greater Good'

joshtoddsolopromomarch2019_638.webp.0cc928c772465864df6df3338b75f7df.webp

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/buckcherrys-josh-todd-on-covid-19-vaccine-i-hope-that-everybody-would-just-get-it-for-the-greater-good/

Kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel here, no?

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

That's not really relevant to anything.  The point is, when you have to appeal to a band like BuckCherry to advocate mass vaccination, you've run out of options.

True, but there are a lot of crazy bitches out there. If anyone needs the vaccine its them, and while at it they should probably get a HPV vaccine and a dose of penicillin just to be safe.

15 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

True, but there are a lot of crazy bitches out there. If anyone needs the vaccine its them, and while at it they should probably get a HPV vaccine and a dose of penicillin just to be safe.

Speaking of which, do you suppose Elizabeth Holmes will appeal to the abuse of PCR-testing in her own fraud trial?  This is one interesting board of directors, to say the least.

Theranos' Board of Directors (businessinsider.com)

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Speaking of which, do you suppose Elizabeth Holmes will appeal to the abuse of PCR-testing in her own fraud trial?  This is one interesting board of directors, to say the least.

Theranos' Board of Directors (businessinsider.com)

I believe that would be apples to oranges as the PCR testing is approved by the FDA and Holmes scam / quackery is just that. Holmes is screwed and she will go to jail, the question is for how long and where.

41 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

I believe that would be apples to oranges as the PCR testing is approved by the FDA and Holmes scam / quackery is just that. Holmes is screwed and she will go to jail, the question is for how long and where.

The PCR test as such is fine, the problem is how it's being applied to covid, as not only the inventor (Kary Mullis) stated, but Fauci as well:

Fauci Himself Admits Covid PCR Test at Over 35 Cycles Is Deceitful, Worse Than Useless – Anti-Empire

Basically, increase the magnification level arbitrarily high, and you can find evidence of anything.

Holmes should go to jail, but with that board of directors, there are clearly some powerful people behind her (why I don't really know, this seems to go beyond mere financial skullduggery), we'll have to see.

6 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Fauci directly funded the experiments leading to COVID-19. Now there's an inconvenient truth! 

I’ve read some compelling articles/arguments that certainly make it pretty hard to debate this. And I’m still unpacking a lot of what Rainbow posted. 

On 9/12/2021 at 4:27 PM, luvlz2 said:

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS And BUSH Cancel Fall 2021 U.S. Tour 'Due To COVID-19-Related Circumstances'

stonetemplepilotsbush2021tourtop_638.webp.6f16241d4ee4480a512e31cce313ce6a.webp

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/stone-temple-pilots-and-bush-cancel-fall-2021-u-s-tour-due-to-covid-19-related-circumstances/

Quite the pisser. 
Received the email last week.
Had 6th row seats for October 6.

15 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

Yeah like any Rock star is going to change my opinion on the vaccine and convince me to get it.

Certainly not BuckCherry! Now if Dio was alive and he was asking his fans, you might have a different take on it. 

I would like think that little RD would be encouraging people to be safe and healthy! While he screamed/sang about getting the Vax or wearing a mask while he was on the back of a dragon getting ready to take a sword to a bat infected with COVID. But hey, that’s just my imagination of Mr Dio alive and kicking out the tunes in 2021. 

Cheers RainbowElf.