Jump to content

The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast


LedZeppfan1977
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, RainbowElf said:

How come the Post office got a pass?

One spin is it is because they have lot of packages and cards to deliver in a few months -- no firings. Another spin is that they actually will be forced to comply with the mandate. What I will say is notice that there is no vaccine mandate compliance required to collect welfare, food stamps, MEDICAID and all the other bennies. No, only the chumps who are still working for a living are placed on the chopping block. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

One spin is it is because they have lot of packages and cards to deliver in a few months -- no firings. Another spin is that they actually will be forced to comply with the mandate. What I will say is notice that there is no vaccine mandate compliance required to collect welfare, food stamps, MEDICAID and all the other bennies. No, only the chumps who are still working for a living are placed on the chopping block. 

Or perhaps because the post office helped Biden get elected and they have that over the Biden administrations heads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

The reason for the change in its policy was due to a drop in the effectiveness of the vaccine

The shit doesn't work so now they insist everyone must pump a third shot of poison into their bodies. You can't make this stuff up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

The shit doesn't work so now they insist everyone must pump a third shot of poison into their bodies. You can't make this stuff up.

All the while ignoring treatments that have been proven effective but dirt cheap so no money to be made off them.

Better watch it before it gets taken down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I figured it was time to post this due to certain comments. Please take the time out of your busy days to review and take the following test if you are, "reluctant" to believe scientific, observable facts. 

Ps. Please remove your tinfoil hat before taking test to avoid automatic fail.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I figured it was time to post this due to certain comments. Please take the time out of your busy days to review and take the following test if you are, "reluctant" to believe scientific, observable facts. 

Ps. Please remove your tinfoil hat before taking test to avoid automatic fail.

 

The thumbnail suggests this was meant for the Post a Picture of Yourself thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Serving and protecting, Oz-style:

Meanwhile In Australia... | ZeroHedge

New South Wales and more importantly Greater Sydney, comes out of lockdown next Monday. 

Serving and protecting Victorian style. Get it right.

Melbourne have been and is still doing it tougher than us up in Sydney. Their government down there is relentless with curfews and a constant police presence. I have friends in regional Vic. who are struggling too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The thumbnail suggests this was meant for the Post a Picture of Yourself thread.

I would have Steve however sharing your private pics without your permission would have been inappropriate and against forum rules

Edited by BobDobbs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

New South Wales and more importantly Greater Sydney, comes out of lockdown next Monday. 

Serving and protecting Victorian style. Get it right.

Melbourne have been and is still doing it tougher than us up in Sydney. Their government down there is relentless with curfews and a constant police presence. I have friends in regional Vic. who are struggling too.

It's truly appalling that you don't seem to have any kind of problem with any of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, JohnOsbourne said:

It's truly appalling that you don't seem to have any kind of problem with any of this.

I have a massive problem with the way Victorians are being treated and their government's hardline. I also have a problem with stupid people who deliberately put others in danger of catching the virus.

This is the latest report on Victoria and they are in  this mess due to lack of social distancing.

Coronavirus Victoria updates: Deaths spike in Victoria as border restrictions with NSW to ease (9news.com.au)

The irony is that a lot of the new cases are demonstrators and  people who got together at AFL parties a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Reggie29
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2021 at 8:42 AM, BobDobbs said:

I figured it was time to post this due to certain comments. Please take the time out of your busy days to review and take the following test if you are, "reluctant" to believe scientific, observable facts. 

Ps. Please remove your tinfoil hat before taking test to avoid automatic fail.

 

Well Bobdobbs. I dig the video. I might be an idiot as a side note. Like a good intentions type of idiot. Well, my wife might have something to say about that last part of good intentions. Either way, thanks for the video. Thanks for helping me to better understand my idiocy, and you are a scholar, and a gentleman! 
 

Damn, I have some work to do as well. But, not a tinfoil hat in my house that I know of, and on top of that, I found the music to be somewhat enjoyable. Also, science is cool. I can get behind science.Those guys who study at that building, with those other people for a long time, to figure out stuff that you and I, and RainbowElf and Mr. JohnOsbourne can benefit from. Those guys are cool!

 

Have a great night Sir. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2021 at 3:59 AM, RainbowElf said:

She is a lunatic and not a real Christian, she is in league with Satan, God does not want you to get the vaccine, it's the stamp of the Beast, only Jesus Christ had Apostles. How can she even say something blasphemous like that? 13:18

Hey RainbowElf, hope you and yours are well. I really wish that Mr. Reids and the Forum would allow us to have political and religious conversations. And I truly mean that. I have so many questions, and would love to reply to some of your posts in particular. I’m not saying any of this in a sarcastic manner. I will say that as a good Christian, we should not pass judgment on others, or presume to know who they are in their heart and head without knowing anything about them other than what we hear and or read in passing. I’m not saying that I agree or disagree with Kathy. Really I don’t have any skin in the game with respect to her or her beliefs or politics. Especially considering that outside of my In-Laws living in the state that she represents it doesn’t effect me personally too much. If you are directly effected by policy that Kathy and her team are responsible for, then I appreciate your thoughts I suppose. Having said all of that, I think that it is perhaps against your moral compass, and beliefs to take it upon yourself to determine who, and what she is considering that you most likely are not in her parish, and I would assume that you do not speak with her, or anyone that may know her.

 

Right on RainbowElf. I hope you have a great night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I have a massive problem with the way Victorians are being treated and their government's hardline. I also have a problem with stupid people who deliberately put others in danger of catching the virus.

This is the latest report on Victoria and they are in  this mess due to lack of social distancing.

Coronavirus Victoria updates: Deaths spike in Victoria as border restrictions with NSW to ease (9news.com.au)

The irony is that a lot of the new cases are demonstrators and  people who got together at AFL parties a couple of weeks ago.

Totally specious, as usual.  If you think the virus even remotely justifies these police state tactics, then no vaccine in the world is going to cure you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Reggie29 said:

I have a massive problem with the way Victorians are being treated and their government's hardline. I also have a problem with stupid people who deliberately put others in danger of catching the virus.

This is the latest report on Victoria and they are in  this mess due to lack of social distancing.

Coronavirus Victoria updates: Deaths spike in Victoria as border restrictions with NSW to ease (9news.com.au)

The irony is that a lot of the new cases are demonstrators and  people who got together at AFL parties a couple of weeks ago.

Basically what you are implying here is that until there are no new cases, it is necessary to live under a police state.  Since there will never be no new cases of any virus, this is abject apologia for tyranny.  Truly pathetic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Basically what you are implying here is that until there are no new cases, it is necessary to live under a police state.  Since there will never be no new cases of any virus, this is abject apologia for tyranny.  Truly pathetic.

 

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Basically what you are implying here is that until there are no new cases, it is necessary to live under a police state.  Since there will never be no new cases of any virus, this is abject apologia for tyranny.  Truly pathetic.

As usual you misinterpret and attack me incessantly.

Just to clarify again, no, I'm not implying any of that at all and I don't agree that mandatory vaccinations should be enforced either. Businesses, corporations and some government departments are imposing this on their employees.

I don't condone any of the police overkill nor accept any form of tyranny, but surely people should be responsible enough to take precautions to not catch or spread the virus. Wearing a mask would be a good start especially in big crowds.

Unfortunately Covid is not going away anytime soon and the only way to reduce the risk of infection is to take a common sense approach. There is (understandably), a lot of emotion involved so it won't be an easy fix.

Vaccinations are preventative measures, not a cure and like all viruses (the flu, herpes and AIDS etc.), are not curable only treatable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

If you think the virus even remotely justifies these police state tactics, then no vaccine in the world is going to cure you.

THIS. It's full-on Stockholm Syndrome.  You would think after more than 18 months most people would have the realization this has nothing to do with a goddamn virus that has an above 98% recovery rate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

THIS. It's full-on Stockholm Syndrome.  You would think after more than 18 months most people would have the realization this has nothing to do with a goddamn virus that has an above 98% recovery rate. 

NOT THIS. Such statements are logical fallacies, red herrings actually. Both the science, and simple observation state differently. Over 90% of all COVID related hospitalization's are un-vaccinated. If the vaccine did not work why the statistical disparity? If the vaccines were dangerous, why does it have a lower rate of unintended negative reactions then either the polio or smallpox vaccines. I am willing to concede we do not know the long-term affects of getting the vaccine, nor the long-term affects of contracting the COVID virus. Further, what about the "long-haulers" experiencing severe symptoms after recovery up to the present day for some? 

I am more worried about the long-term affects of this virus, particularly affects on pregnant women and infants.

Also, if one of your loved ones is in that 2% range for death, the 98% statistic is cold comfort when your loved ones death could have been prevented with a simple vaccine.

Case in point: When I was in boot camp I tried to get out of getting the smallpox vaccine as I knew I would be sick for 48 hours. The DI would not have it so I appealed to his "logic" stating what is the necessity of getting a vaccine for a disease which has essentially been eradicated, his response was simple, "because if you don't you will have to be subjected to a boot up your ass which is 100% affective." I took the vaccine 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

NOT THIS. Such statements are logical fallacies, red herrings actually. Both the science, and simple observation state differently. Over 90% of all COVID related hospitalization's are un-vaccinated. If the vaccine did not work why the statistical disparity? If the vaccines were dangerous, why does it have a lower rate of unintended negative reactions then either the polio or smallpox vaccines. I am willing to concede we do not know the long-term affects of getting the vaccine, nor the long-term affects of contracting the COVID virus. Further, what about the "long-haulers" experiencing severe symptoms after recovery up to the present day for some? 

I am more worried about the long-term affects of this virus, particularly affects on pregnant women and infants.

Also, if one of your loved ones is in that 2% range for death, the 98% statistic is cold comfort when your loved ones death could have been prevented with a simple vaccine.

Case in point: When I was in boot camp I tried to get out of getting the smallpox vaccine as I knew I would be sick for 48 hours. The DI would not have it so I appealed to his "logic" stating what is the necessity of getting a vaccine for a disease which has essentially been eradicated, his response was simple, "because if you don't you will have to be subjected to a boot up your ass which is 100% affective." I took the vaccine 🙂 

My body, my choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...