The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Point 1. The CDC estimates there have already been 146 million COVID-19 infections in the United States. This means, essentially, that fully half of the US population has already attained immunity.

Point 2. The first confirmed Omnicron infection the patient was fully vaccinated. 

As I repeatedly stated in the earliest days of this planned-demic, the only way out is herd immunity. The feral governments didn't go that route because there's neither monetary nor political gain in doing so.

This was NEVER about a virus, the virus is merely a means to an end.

Point 1.... yeah, that is a good point and should be considered when health/Govt officials are hashing out policy direction. I'm unsure if that equals "immunity" - but ok.

Point 2.... So that is a good thing for that person. There is no doubt being vaccinated puts you in a far better position should you catch it. Yeah you still are infectious and spread it, but the vaccination is meant to mitigate the more extreme effects up to and including death - which I don't think is in question. Even here where we were largely successful in keeping numbers low our public hospital system was strained to near break point and thousands of nurses have now left the industry due to pure burn out.

"planned-demic".... I'm unsure how to take that. I'll assume it in the best possible way (as being polite is important) but that term certainly does indicate a belief in a global conspiracy that this was whole thing was planned for whatever reason by whatever "global forces" I presume? Which is insane. Again, I'll presume humour/sarcasm/fun/whatever else - not literal.

The feral governments didn't go that route because there's neither monetary nor political gain in doing so.... So ALL Western democracies are in on it - or ALL Governments see through the lens of political gain above anything/everything that crops up in their respective countries up to and including a global pandemic? The first thought of EVERY Government is how to leverage the situation for power and wealth??? I fucking hope not Steve, Jeeeez, I am incredibly sceptical of Government - especially two party systems and how stupid, irrelevant and corrosive two party bullshit systems are to efficient and strong democracy that truly serve the people, but that does seem over the top cynical/conspiratorial. I don't see our Government here like that. No chance. And like I said, they are mostly self serving cunts for the most part, but at least here they stick to policy that actually is accepted by the majority of the electorate. And I don't think our lot are clever enough to masquerade and cover truly fucked up evil intent.

This was NEVER about a virus, the virus is merely a means to an end..... Agree to disagree. You/I/others might not like how it was dealt with or the response, but I don't get the leap to "means to an end" theory. However, I do think it is already evident (pre-pandemic) the west is becoming more a variant of authoritarianism in some ways, I get that (and think that's unfortunately very real) - so the framework within which a response is constructed could therefor not go against the movement toward more granular control because that is how everything is already heading (bigger picture - pre-pandemic) - but I don't think in and of itself the virus and response is "a means to an end". I hope that makes sense.

17 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

This is amusing:

Trevor Noah Questions Impartiality Of Moderna CEO, Gets Called "Anti-Vaxxer" By His Own Fans | ZeroHedge

Even liberals can't call attention to crony capitalists pimping their book.  Unfortunately there's no vaccine for being brain-dead.

Trevor Noah is truly insufferable. He's yet to say one thing one can't hear in any community college classroom. 

15 hours ago, rm2551 said:

"planned-demic".... I'm unsure how to take that. I'll assume it in the best possible way (as being polite is important) but that term certainly does indicate a belief in a global conspiracy that this was whole thing was planned for whatever reason by whatever "global forces"

So ALL Western democracies are in on it - or ALL Governments see through the lens of political gain above anything/everything that crops up in their respective countries up to and including a global pandemic? The first thought of EVERY Government is how to leverage the situation for power and wealth??? I fucking hope not Steve, Jeeeez,

This was NEVER about a virus, the virus is merely a means to an end..... Agree to disagree. You/I/others might not like how it was dealt with or the response, but I don't get the leap to "means to an end" theory. However, I do think it is already evident (pre-pandemic) the west is becoming more a variant of authoritarianism in some ways, I get that (and think that's unfortunately very real) - so the framework within which a response is constructed could therefor not go against the movement toward more granular control because that is how everything is already heading (bigger picture - pre-pandemic) - but I don't think in and of itself the virus and response is "a means to an end". I hope that makes sense.

The release from a bioweapons lab in Wuhan was inadvertent, but THE GLOBAL SPREAD was deliberate. The Communist Chinese purposefully ensured a global spread for a number of reasons I won't get into. 

All Western democracies are exploiting it and that is obvious. It HAS quickly become a means to an end. If the people had rebelled on a mass scale once "two weeks to flatten the curve" was shown to be a lie they wouldn't be in this situation. Now mass (or mask?) rebellion is the only way out of it. 

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Yes, clearing the path for all those world leaders who only got injected with saline solution to take over.  :hysterical:

Go get your shot John.

While you sleep forces that you know nothing about are moving the world toward a one world government. It's happening in increments and we are heading further and further down a road we can never come back from.   Ole Brandon is on video downplaying the vax before he was elected, why wasn't he and kamala accused of spreading misinformation???    He said He wouldn't trust a vaccine that came out of the trump admin and yet here he is now telling people to trust him and that the vaccine is good for you. Doesn't matter that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading the virus you will comply with the gov or be punished by having your life destroyed.

There is no way tell if they indeed got the vaccine you only have their word to go on and to me their word isn't worth shit.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:49 PM, rm2551 said:

Point 1.... yeah, that is a good point and should be considered when health/Govt officials are hashing out policy direction. I'm unsure if that equals "immunity" - but ok.

Point 2.... So that is a good thing for that person. There is no doubt being vaccinated puts you in a far better position should you catch it. Yeah you still are infectious and spread it, but the vaccination is meant to mitigate the more extreme effects up to and including death - which I don't think is in question. Even here where we were largely successful in keeping numbers low our public hospital system was strained to near break point and thousands of nurses have now left the industry due to pure burn out.

"planned-demic".... I'm unsure how to take that. I'll assume it in the best possible way (as being polite is important) but that term certainly does indicate a belief in a global conspiracy that this was whole thing was planned for whatever reason by whatever "global forces" I presume? Which is insane. Again, I'll presume humour/sarcasm/fun/whatever else - not literal.

The feral governments didn't go that route because there's neither monetary nor political gain in doing so.... So ALL Western democracies are in on it - or ALL Governments see through the lens of political gain above anything/everything that crops up in their respective countries up to and including a global pandemic? The first thought of EVERY Government is how to leverage the situation for power and wealth??? I fucking hope not Steve, Jeeeez, I am incredibly sceptical of Government - especially two party systems and how stupid, irrelevant and corrosive two party bullshit systems are to efficient and strong democracy that truly serve the people, but that does seem over the top cynical/conspiratorial. I don't see our Government here like that. No chance. And like I said, they are mostly self serving cunts for the most part, but at least here they stick to policy that actually is accepted by the majority of the electorate. And I don't think our lot are clever enough to masquerade and cover truly fucked up evil intent.

Great Post. 

18 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

While you sleep forces that you know nothing about are moving the world toward a one world government. It's happening in increments and we are heading further and further down a road we can never come back from.   Ole Brandon is on video downplaying the vax before he was elected, why wasn't he and kamala accused of spreading misinformation???    He said He wouldn't trust a vaccine that came out of the trump admin and yet here he is now telling people to trust him and that the vaccine is good for you. Doesn't matter that it doesn't keep you from getting or spreading the virus you will comply with the gov or be punished by having your life destroyed.

There is no way tell if they indeed got the vaccine you only have their word to go on and to me their word isn't worth shit.

Brandon and Kamala in fact did not say that they did not trust the vaccine. They did however say they did not trust the Orange Orangutan’s  rollout of said vaccine. I would suggest fact checking. There were videos spliced together to make it appear as if that is what was said. While it was not. 

I agree that the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it, and it does not stop you from spreading it. It does however reduce the risk of getting really sick. How is anyones life being destroyed who doesn’t get the vaccine? And not trusting that Biden and or Kamala, or anyone got the vaccine is just more conspiracy theory beliefs and practices. Did Trump and his family, and cabinet not get the vaccine? 

I understand being skeptical of our government and elected officials. But to anyone who has ever signed on to any 4-Chann, or Quackanon site that is where they lose any credibility. The scary thing is we have elected officials who are actively participating in those sites, and beliefs. To believe that all of the world’s governments are in on this plan, and this “ New World Order” is part of it? That is exhausting. I am 45 and I have been hearing about the New World Order since I was a kid. It happened to be that I first heard it in a conservative church that our family attended. And I still only hear about it from one side. Maybe, just maybe the Christian Fundamentalists are the ones trying to have this one world government? Under the guise of it being a lefty scam? 

I don’t know, get the vaccine, don’t get it. Hate one side, and only believe some jaded blog that feeds our own political leanings and beliefs. I just don’t see how that helps? Conversation, listening to other perspectives, compassion, trying to figure it out as a community. 

Good day to you Sir. I hope that you and yours stay healthy, and that we can all try and move forward and beyond this crazy sickness we have all had to deal with. 

Cheers. 

Mayor de Blasio imposes COVID-19 vaccine mandate on NYC private sector workers

Dave Goldiner, New York Daily News
Mon, December 6, 2021, 6:43 AM

Mayor de Blasio announced that New York City will impose a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all private employers.

The mayor said that just about everyone working in the Big Apple will be required to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by Dec. 27.

“We in New York City have decided to use a pre-emptive strike, to do something really bold to stop the further growth of COVID,” de Blasio said on MSNBC on Monday morning.

De Blasio said city officials would lay out the details of the mandate and other new measures later in the day.

“We are focused on maximizing vaccination quickly, so we can get in front of omicron and the other variants,” Hizzoner said.

“Vaccination mandates ... are the one thing that really breaks through. Let’s lean into it even more,” he added.

De Blasio also said newly eligible children ages 5 to 11 will need to get at least a first vaccine shot to participate in indoor dining and other indoor activities in the city.

Only 20% of NYC children in that age group have been vaccinated since receiving the feds gave the green light for a kids size vaccine dose last month.

De Blasio said he is confident the mandate would withstand legal challenges although President Biden’s less-stringent mandate has been blocked by courts.

4 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Brandon and Kamala in fact did not say that they did not trust the vaccine. They did however say they did not trust the Orange Orangutan’s  rollout of said vaccine. I would suggest fact checking. There were videos spliced together to make it appear as if that is what was said. While it was not. 

I agree that the vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting it, and it does not stop you from spreading it. It does however reduce the risk of getting really sick. How is anyones life being destroyed who doesn’t get the vaccine? And not trusting that Biden and or Kamala, or anyone got the vaccine is just more conspiracy theory beliefs and practices. Did Trump and his family, and cabinet not get the vaccine? 

I understand being skeptical of our government and elected officials. But to anyone who has ever signed on to any 4-Chann, or Quackanon site that is where they lose any credibility. The scary thing is we have elected officials who are actively participating in those sites, and beliefs. To believe that all of the world’s governments are in on this plan, and this “ New World Order” is part of it? That is exhausting. I am 45 and I have been hearing about the New World Order since I was a kid. It happened to be that I first heard it in a conservative church that our family attended. And I still only hear about it from one side. Maybe, just maybe the Christian Fundamentalists are the ones trying to have this one world government? Under the guise of it being a lefty scam? 

I don’t know, get the vaccine, don’t get it. Hate one side, and only believe some jaded blog that feeds our own political leanings and beliefs. I just don’t see how that helps? Conversation, listening to other perspectives, compassion, trying to figure it out as a community. 

Good day to you Sir. I hope that you and yours stay healthy, and that we can all try and move forward and beyond this crazy sickness we have all had to deal with. 

Cheers. 

They both talked down the vax believe it or not, saying anything about trump and the vax was their way of making it a bad thing until they were in power.

Who's life has been destroyed?. Have you not seen how many people have been fired over not being vaxed? those people will not be able to work anywhere if there is a vax mandate that seems like destroying people to me.

The recovery rate for this virus is 98.9% recovered? with at least 170 million people who had absolutely no symptoms or at best mild ones. WHY should I get junk dna put in my body if it doesn't really work? it's a not a true vaccine. A true vaccine eliminates the virus by not just attacking one part of the dna chain but attacks the ends where the virus mutates and other parts as well, thats how a virus is eliminated. This vaccine only targets one part of the virus which allows it to continue to mutate which is why all the variants are emerging.

I am 55 years old. I know politicians lie but the dems took it to a whole knew level with their lies about trump and by extension the 75 million people who voted for him.

I do not even know what 4chan is or the qannon shit they were all on about. I do not visit those sites so I cannot say anything about them and what they espouse.

Assuming that people only go with one perspective is stupid. I do not make my decisions based on what some blogger says or what a politician says.

For people on the left to make that call and think it's meaningful shows how out of touch they are.

joy behar for example says she wouldn't take any medicine that trump said might work but now she's all in on the vaccine that the trump admin brought to market in record time (another reason why I do not trust the vax) . How do you think she would feel if she woke up one day and had a problem with the next mandate because her own doctor told her not to do it? do you think she's tow the line or be canceled by her co hosts?  She literally called one of her video guests nuts for taking hydroxychloroquine and said he was crazy for taking a drug that could kill you. She knows damn well that that drug has been around for 65 years and that millions of people have taken it safely yet she still talks it down along with ivermectin which even I know has been approved for human use by the fda but she says its horse dewormer and then tells you that anyone who disagrees with her is spreading misinformation.

As long as people like her and the left have the power to lie, censor, and cancel, this country will go nowhere but deeper into shit.

Edited by hummingbird69

13 hours ago, SteveAJones said:
"220,000 Americans dead. If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this...Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States." - Joe Biden on 10/22/20

Number of COVID-19 deaths under President Xiden: 387,000.

LMAO...love it!

20 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

They both talked down the vax believe it or not, saying anything about trump and the vax was their way of making it a bad thing until they were in power.

Who's life has been destroyed?. Have you not seen how many people have been fired over not being vaxed? those people will not be able to work anywhere if there is a vax mandate that seems like destroying people to me.

The recovery rate for this virus is 98.9% recovered? with at least 170 million people who had absolutely no symptoms or at best mild ones. WHY should I get junk dna put in my body if it doesn't really work? it's a not a true vaccine. A true vaccine eliminates the virus by not just attacking one part of the dna chain but attacks the ends where the virus mutates and other parts as well, thats how a virus is eliminated. This vaccine only targets one part of the virus which allows it to continue to mutate which is why all the variants are emerging.

I am 55 years old. I know politicians lie but the dems took it to a whole knew level with their lies about trump and by extension the 75 million people who voted for him.

I do not even know what 4chan is or the qannon shit they were all on about. I do not visit those sites so I cannot say anything about them and what they espouse.

Assuming that people only go with one perspective is stupid. I do not make my decisions based on what some blogger says or what a politician says.

For people on the left to make that call and think it's meaningful shows how out of touch they are.

joy behar for example says she wouldn't take any medicine that trump said might work but now she's all in on the vaccine that the trump admin brought to market in record time (another reason why I do not trust the vax) . How do you think she would feel if she woke up one day and had a problem with the next mandate because her own doctor told her not to do it? do you think she's tow the line or be canceled by her co hosts?  She literally called one of her video guests nuts for taking hydroxychloroquine and said he was crazy for taking a drug that could kill you. She knows damn well that that drug has been around for 65 years and that millions of people have taken it safely yet she still talks it down along with ivermectin which even I know has been approved for human use by the fda but she says its horse dewormer and then tells you that anyone who disagrees with her is spreading misinformation.

As long as people like her and the left have the power to lie, censor, and cancel, this country will go nowhere but deeper into shit.

I wasn’t aware that a woman from the view had any power beyond some house wives, and to be fair in this new cancel culture house husbands? Who the hell is Joy Behar other than some woman on some dumb talk show. And look, you win. You are correct, when the other side had control of all the branches of government the US was in a much better place for those who have those leanings and feelings towards the other side. That is my exact point. And Qanon and the other site mentioned are actively quoted and believed by several of our elected officials. Actually more than I would think was possible a few years ago. 

As I said earlier, getting the vaccine or not getting it. I believe it should be a personal decision. As far as lived being destroyed by this 98.9% survival rate flu, you are correct, the roughly 1 million Americans who have died and several million people on the planet who have passed away from it have had their lives destroyed and their families. By not getting the vaccine which is what you were referring to in that comment. I wasn’t aware of your life being destroyed because people were deciding to not get it. Having said that, I can see how certain companies, different sectors of the work force and etc. would be able to destroy someone’s life if they did not choose to get the vaccine. You are correct. 

As far as the vaccine being brought to market in record time I thought that was because of all the hard work the former administration did to make that happen. Hell,  he was vaccinated. And calling one party out for lies borders on ridiculous for me. I don’t know that we ever watched, saw, or were force fed as many lies as the previous administration did. They all lie. We keep voting them in based on the team mentality. Because someone doesn’t like the red or blue team. 

It would seem that the two party system is broke. There was a time when honorable people were in politics. And there are still a lot of them who are. But the popularity contest system doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Especially when the person who actually wins the popularity contest doesn’t actually get to be the winner. As for the 74 million Americans who voted for the previous administration that was a lot. There just happened to be 80 plus million who voted against him. 

15 hours ago, SteveAJones said:
"220,000 Americans dead. If you hear nothing else I say tonight, hear this...Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States." - Joe Biden on 10/22/20

Number of COVID-19 deaths under President Xiden: 387,000.

You just love to push the political envelope don't you Steve?  LOL.  Leave my boy sleepy Joe alone

3 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I wasn’t aware that a woman from the view had any power beyond some house wives, and to be fair in this new cancel culture house husbands? Who the hell is Joy Behar other than some woman on some dumb talk show. And look, you win. You are correct, when the other side had control of all the branches of government the US was in a much better place for those who have those leanings and feelings towards the other side. That is my exact point. And Qanon and the other site mentioned are actively quoted and believed by several of our elected officials. Actually more than I would think was possible a few years ago. 

As I said earlier, getting the vaccine or not getting it. I believe it should be a personal decision. As far as lived being destroyed by this 98.9% survival rate flu, you are correct, the roughly 1 million Americans who have died and several million people on the planet who have passed away from it have had their lives destroyed and their families. By not getting the vaccine which is what you were referring to in that comment. I wasn’t aware of your life being destroyed because people were deciding to not get it. Having said that, I can see how certain companies, different sectors of the work force and etc. would be able to destroy someone’s life if they did not choose to get the vaccine. You are correct. 

As far as the vaccine being brought to market in record time I thought that was because of all the hard work the former administration did to make that happen. Hell,  he was vaccinated. And calling one party out for lies borders on ridiculous for me. I don’t know that we ever watched, saw, or were force fed as many lies as the previous administration did. They all lie. We keep voting them in based on the team mentality. Because someone doesn’t like the red or blue team. 

It would seem that the two party system is broke. There was a time when honorable people were in politics. And there are still a lot of them who are. But the popularity contest system doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Especially when the person who actually wins the popularity contest doesn’t actually get to be the winner. As for the 74 million Americans who voted for the previous administration that was a lot. There just happened to be 80 plus million who voted against him. 

that woman is an influencer and when she tells her millions of viewers that anything they hear about other treatments for this virus is misinformation we have a big problem. 

I am not antivax If I felt this vax was ready I would take it.  The fact that it was brought to us in record time should be the first red flag and while I do defend trump I believe he wanted the vax to happen as fast as possible for political gain.  The Makers held the vax back for 3 months ahead of the election because they didn't want to give trump that (no pun intended) boost for the election.

The lives destroyed by the virus are just like the lives destroyed by everyday death but the media wants you to think different and lets not leave out the fact that most of the deaths from covid were not really from covid alone, covid added complications to people who were already sick enough to die from their ailment, covid was just the last nail.

The lives I'm referencing are those of the people who are being fired from their jobs by the thousands because they don't want this junk DNA put in their bodies. Covid destroyed lives naturally. Forcing people out of society with unconstitutional mandates equals extorsion I.E do as we say or lose your means to make a living. That is criminal and it's far more worse because it's deliberate.  

I don't care if trump is vaccinated! Why would I decide to get vaccinated because trump or anyone else for that matter was? My medical decisions are not the gov's or anyone else's business.

The 2 party system is broke because nobody wants to fix it. Trump was poised to fix some of the issues that have held this country hostage for the last 65 years or at least he was gonna try. Civil rights, abortion, illegal immigration, taxes, ect.ect.ect.  If you go back and watch all the comedians and old tv shows from the 70s you can hear the same exact arguments that are happening now.  If any one president no matter what side they were on were to solve these issues to the satisfaction of the population what would the other side and future politicians have to run on in the future? think about it.  How can it be that not one of these problems have ever been solved to the publics total satisfaction?  It's because the politicians only provide band aides with big talk while quietly kicking the can down the road behind our backs..

As far as the last election goes, there were shenanigan's no doubt. You say 80 million voted for biden, I have a hard time believing that because we saw hundreds of thousands of people come out for trump's rallies across the nation no matter the weather and only a tiny fraction of that number came out in public support for biden. There is something to be said for that. 

Edited by hummingbird69