Jump to content

The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast


LedZeppfan1977
 Share

Recommended Posts

It means Jack shit if it doesn't work against the mutated version of Covid which is spreading rapid over here. It's real Paranoia here I tell you. We should start the roadblocks and keep the Southerners down there. We are now the super spreaders of Europe. France and numerous other countries have banned travel into their Countries from the UK. It's a fucking disaster and there is nowt we can do about it. Oh and don't mention Brexit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Yes, the mutated version which will be coming to a US town soon since we are still allowing UK travel.

Whoever is managing this COVID response is a damn idiot.

+1 :mad:

Edited by luvlz2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2020 at 3:16 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Crikey !!! Where have you been man? Hope you and yours is well?

As they say, "it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll."

I've spent the last 9 months getting  myself thin and in amazing shape. I've jog and running up bloody hills - and it feels FANTASTIC!

Once this lockdown is over, all of my shows are going to be a success because I'll have the energy to something besides eat sugar. I'm very excited to get back on the road and see my fav places again. I miss London, Bristol, Aberdeen, Dublin, Southampton, Gallway, New Orleans, Seattle, St Louis, Ocean City, Wellington, Iceland, Norway, Boston,  and New South Wales so so much. I even miss Winnipeg (I really do love Lake Winnipeg actually).

I miss the airports, the hotels, all of it, and I'm ready for 2021!!!!!!!!!! And not last, I miss you too Chill - you and some of the others guys on this forum are a blast!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

As they say, "it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll."

I've spent the last 9 months getting  myself thin and in amazing shape. I've jog and running up bloody hills - and it feels FANTASTIC!

Once this lockdown is over, all of my shows are going to be a success because I'll have the energy to something besides eat sugar. I'm very excited to get back on the road and see my fav places again. I miss London, Bristol, Aberdeen, Dublin, Southampton, Gallway, New Orleans, Seattle, St Louis, Ocean City, Wellington, Iceland, Norway, Boston,  and New South Wales so so much. I even miss Winnipeg (I really do love Lake Winnipeg actually).

I miss the airports, the hotels, all of it, and I'm ready for 2021!!!!!!!!!! And not last, I miss you too Chill - you and some of the others guys on this forum are a blast!

Here's a great song for you to take on your travels man......

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mrs W has her parents signed up for their first Pfizer shot on the 11th, 2nd shot is scheduled for Feb 18...  Some counties down here are first come, first serve. So people are basically sleeping their cars to be one of the 1K per day given out. What a cluster fuck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Walter said:

Mrs W has her parents signed up for their first Pfizer shot on the 11th, 2nd shot is scheduled for Feb 18...  Some counties down here are first come, first serve. So people are basically sleeping their cars to be one of the 1K per day given out. What a cluster fuck. 

Thank the lord for the vaccine Chuck. You could end up with films like this..........

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was looking into the availability of the vaccination here is Southern California, and according to info I found the priority for vaccinations is still with medical workers, first responders, nursing home workers and residents which all makes sense. But then I heard they are now prioritizing above other people, including many with some health issues in favor of prisoners in jail cells and street people/vagrants.  Now how does that seem fair?  The rest of us who have staying home in isolation and being careful need to be behind people out using heroin on the streets or prisoners in jails???

And aren't people in jail cells automatically "social distanced" anyway?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ms. Free, emergency room nurse, as had the first shot, Pfizer, no side effects! 

The youngest of the "little Frees', who works in a nursing home is up next, her older sister, doing PUBLIC MENTAL HEALTH IN EAST OAKLAND, is currently NOT considered "essential"...

I'll get mine when we get to teachers, maybe I'll actually get to meet my students this year!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, chef free said:

Ms. Free, emergency room nurse, as had the first shot, Pfizer, no side effects! 

The youngest of the "little Frees', who works in a nursing home is up next, her older sister, doing PUBLIC MENTAL HEALTH IN EAST OAKLAND, is currently NOT considered "essential"...

I'll get mine when we get to teachers, maybe I'll actually get to meet my students this year!

 

I read in the news that about 1/3 of healthcare workers in some locations are refusing the vaccine. Not a good sign, and very typical of the hoards of stupid people out there. 

I also read that at some vaccination locations they are allowing for people who are willing to show up and get the shot after other people who are supposed to be first line folks don't show up, so that the vaccines are not wasted as they have a limited shelf life .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2021 at 5:01 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

They are saying at the present rate it would take 10 years for 80% of the population to get the vaccine!!!  Maybe that is exaggerated a bit?  But its not good to hear. Trump is blaming the states as usual.  How much longer do I have to put up with that asshole?  

Another problem is the mutation that occurred in UK and I believe S Africa?  Scary shit.  Like this thing has a mind of its own. Do not worry about that individual in CA that got the positive result after getting vaccinated.  She only received the first shot.  You must get both.  The 2nd should be administered 3 weeks after the first. 

Yea, and if Trump started dictating how the States (and that Grim Reaper a -hole of a governor you have) how to distribute the vaccines, you'd be crying liberal tears about that too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

...I'm not eligible until after Phase 1A, Phase 1B and Phase 1C are complete...supposedly sometime late this Spring.

Same here as I'm in my 50's. Mrs CP runs a Charity shop for a local Hospice so she managed to score one. Ironically her Step Mother who has health issues and aged 79 hasn't heard when she is getting hers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Same here as I'm in my 50's. Mrs CP runs a Charity shop for a local Hospice so she managed to score one. Ironically her Step Mother who has health issues and aged 79 hasn't heard when she is getting hers.

...I might get to cut early.  I'm an emergency responder for the University here and I've not had to work from home since April, so if they decide I'm a "front line" worker or educator, I'll get to cut in line!  🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, reids said:

Exactly. It’ll be Happening soon including this Thread and then the entire Led Zeppelin forum as certain people can’t shut up about certain people & topics. This forum is a service provided from surviving members of a band that ended 40+ years ago. 😳

R😎

Meh....

I think people on all sides have a right to vent a bit about last year. No one side was 100% right or 100% wrong.  Most of us in the middle are just being plonked around like ping-pong balls by "the man" anyway.  Sometimes our shared humanity will leak out in ways beyond just talking about Percy's bulge, or what our favorite rock and roll t- shirt was in 1973.

In the end we are all in this together the way I see it. So, lets just be "rock and roll" about things. Question authority, but try to keep the mudsharkery to a minimum.... or at least make sure nobody brought a camera....

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an appointment for Feb. 17th. One question: Why the fuck do they want to know my sexual orientation? It's none of their fucking business and I'm going to tell the cocksuckers that when I get there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...