The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

41 minutes ago, redrum said:

I have an appointment for Feb. 17th. One question: Why the fuck do they want to know my sexual orientation? It's none of their fucking business and I'm going to tell the cocksuckers that when I get there.

Research shows 1 out of every 8 people in the world is a Chinese woman, so in addition to getting the shot you may learn something new about yourself. :hysterical:

The reason is your local, state and federal government have an equity fetish: Vaccine Equitable Distribution (pa.gov)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My still at home son, diabetic on kidney dialysis three times a week and my wife a part time hospital worker are due their vaccine shots in the next couple of weeks, they both have weekly Covid tests, so far negative.  Me, I'm just going to have to wait my turn.

5 hours ago, JTM said:

My still at home son, diabetic on kidney dialysis three times a week and my wife a part time hospital worker are due their vaccine shots in the next couple of weeks, they both have weekly Covid tests, so far negative.  Me, I'm just going to have to wait my turn.

Mrs CP had hers on Sunday. Sore arm for 3 days but she seems OK. Still got 1 head and no inclination to eat only Bananas. Me? A long time comin'

9 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Research shows 1 out of every 8 people in the world is a Chinese woman, so in addition to getting the shot you may learn something new about yourself. :hysterical:

The reason is your local, state and federal government have an equity fetish: Vaccine Equitable Distribution (pa.gov)

China woman cost 200 dollah.