The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

3 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Yeah, this is still a thing. With only .02% of Covid deaths being children of course we need to vax infants and toddlers now don't we..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-the-rush-for-toddler-vaccines-covid-pandemic-children-fda-pfizer-moderna-medicine-evidence-11656951993?mod=trending_now_opn_3

Yesterday, I saw a jackass alone in their car wearing a mask. Today I saw a jackass walking alone down the street in the wide-open air wearing a mask. It's become a religion to these nimrods. I call them the Branch Covidians.

I just got back from Albania.  In the Denver, Munich and Tirana Airports, not one single official asked to see my Covid vaccination card or asked for proof of a negative test.  No one in Albania wore a mask anywhere.  Unfortunately, both Lufthansa and Canada Air still require you top be masked on their flights - which makes absolutely no sense..  But after wearing the damn thing for two years, wearing it for 9 hours doesn't bother me, except for the fact it serves no purpose.  . 

26 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

I just got back from Albania.  In the Denver, Munich and Tirana Airports, not one single official asked to see my Covid vaccination card or asked for proof of a negative test.  No one in Albania wore a mask anywhere.  Unfortunately, both Lufthansa and Canada Air still require you top be masked on their flights - which makes absolutely no sense..  But after wearing the damn thing for two years, wearing it for 9 hours doesn't bother me, except for the fact it serves no purpose.  . 

The Canadians have never made sense when it comes to their damn cops and laws and such.  Im not surprised. I have to take my first flight on July 28 and I have not flown since Covid started.  And I am only going to Newark. I could drive it in 6 hours but my daughter will come to the airport in about 25 minutes.  I am hoping no headaches. A trip to Florida may also be in the cards.  Maybe August or Sept?  I want to go back to the West coast as soon as I can.  CA of course and likely Vegas also.  Ill see how this goes. 

16 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Canadians have never made sense when it comes to their damn cops and laws and such.  Im not surprised. I have to take my first flight on July 28 and I have not flown since Covid started.  And I am only going to Newark. I could drive it in 6 hours but my daughter will come to the airport in about 25 minutes.  I am hoping no headaches. A trip to Florida may also be in the cards.  Maybe August or Sept?  I want to go back to the West coast as soon as I can.  CA of course and likely Vegas also.  Ill see how this goes. 

Since Covid, flying anywhere is a disaster.  The airlines encouraged it's workers to retire early or fired them during Covid when no one was flying.  Now they are short staffed resulting in mechanical issues with planes, not enough pilots or flight attendants and abysmal customer service reps which results in delayed or cancelled flights.

Just be prepared for that when you fly to Newark (in my experience, domestic flights are the worse)...best of luck to you!   

3 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Since Covid, flying anywhere is a disaster.  The airlines encouraged it's workers to retire early or fired them during Covid when no one was flying.  Now they are short staffed resulting in mechanical issues with planes, not enough pilots or flight attendants and abysmal customer service reps which results in delayed or cancelled flights.

Just be prepared for that when you fly to Newark (in my experience, domestic flights are the worse)...best of luck to you!   

all part of the lefts plan my friend. 

On 7/6/2022 at 7:58 AM, Stryder1978 said:

On 7/6/2022 at 11:42 AM, hummingbird69 said:

all part of the lefts plan my friend. 

Could be but when the Covid lockdowns were implemented and airline travel lessened, well, that was mostly in 2020 and IIRC the left wasn't running the show at that time. Maybe if those who had been running the show, and "privately" knew of the out of control potential risk of the Covid, expressed that publicly and immediately directed vigorous preventative action, the outcome could've been different. It wasn't taken seriously enough early on and within weeks the virus spread exponentially. Thus the far longer suffering effects in business and personal lives.

Edited by Josemanno
Add

16 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

:yesnod:

You know, a fun fact, is George W.H. Bush coined the phrase New World Order in 1991. He was the first president, and politician to actually use that term. I’ve personally never put much stock in it either way. As a matter of fact, I highly doubt that there is this deep dark liberal army trying to create a World Order. Those seem like twisted right wing radio/news outlets from guys/gals talking shit and trying the extreme right wing scare tactics that they are incredibly good at. Like the whole guns being taken away thing for the last 25 years, and a host of other crazy ideas. 

What is scary, and has been written about in several publications is the extreme right moving towards an authoritarian rule. And there is a lot of validity in that. There is a large portion of the extreme right that doesn’t want anyone in the left to have any say in anything at all. The evidence is as plain as day and can be easily looked up. The problem as I see it is that there is a group of people who can’t stand another group as they have different thoughts, ideas, and beliefs from them. Rather than realizing that it is better to work together and try and achieve/accomplish goals for all Americans, they want to only benefit themselves and those in their circle. And that is on both sides. I have said this countless times on this forum, if you are only open to one way of thinking, and not capable of looking at it from another’s perspective and respecting that other person’s perspective while disagreeing, then there can absolutely be nothing done for any of us. There are extreme groups in and on both sides no doubt. I happen to think it is far worse coming from the extreme right, I’m sure you do from the extreme left, or just the left. The problem is, that most of us get forgotten about. Anyone on this forum or in life that defends Putin, or anyone of his       ilk is just misinformed and not open to information.  

Being a registered Independent and trying to not vote upon party lines has certainly opened up my way of thinking and understanding. Having said that, I get the tribal mentality and way of thinking as everyone wants to be part of a group, and groups usually want to vilify someone or another group. How about we all try and hear each other, and maybe open ourselves up to one another. Most importantly, I feel we are absolutely watching this country split apart and it has progressed profoundly under the last administration. Now doubt. 

As a country we only succeed as in anything when we are United and trying to work together. If we continuously only admonish those we don’t agree with everything on we are not going to be capable of success and growth as a nation. I often think of the generation of WW2, there were certainly people who didn’t agree with one another, but the division we have now is just out of control. 

On 7/6/2022 at 3:37 AM, SteveAJones said:

Yesterday, I saw a jackass alone in their car wearing a mask. Today I saw a jackass walking alone down the street in the wide-open air wearing a mask. It's become a religion to these nimrods. I call them the Branch Covidians.

About the masks alone in a car, or alone walking down the street. If I’m not mistaken you once said that is like jacking off with a rubber. I could swear that I read that from you on this thread somewhere. And laughed my ass off. That is a perfect description for sure. 

24 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

You know, a fun fact, is George W.H. Bush coined the phrase New World Order in 1991. He was the first president, and politician to actually use that term. I’ve personally never put much stock in it either way. As a matter of fact, I highly doubt that there is this deep dark liberal army trying to create a World Order. Those seem like twisted right wing radio/news outlets from guys/gals talking shit and trying the extreme right wing scare tactics that they are incredibly good at. Like the whole guns being taken away thing for the last 25 years, and a host of other crazy ideas. 

What is scary, and has been written about in several publications is the extreme right moving towards an authoritarian rule. And there is a lot of validity in that. There is a large portion of the extreme right that doesn’t want anyone in the left to have any say in anything at all. The evidence is as plain as day and can be easily looked up. The problem as I see it is that there is a group of people who can’t stand another group as they have different thoughts, ideas, and beliefs from them. Rather than realizing that it is better to work together and try and achieve/accomplish goals for all Americans, they want to only benefit themselves and those in their circle. And that is on both sides. I have said this countless times on this forum, if you are only open to one way of thinking, and not capable of looking at it from another’s perspective and respecting that other person’s perspective while disagreeing, then there can absolutely be nothing done for any of us. There are extreme groups in and on both sides no doubt. I happen to think it is far worse coming from the extreme right, I’m sure you do from the extreme left, or just the left. The problem is, that most of us get forgotten about. Anyone on this forum or in life that defends Putin, or anyone of his       ilk is just misinformed and not open to information.  

Being a registered Independent and trying to not vote upon party lines has certainly opened up my way of thinking and understanding. Having said that, I get the tribal mentality and way of thinking as everyone wants to be part of a group, and groups usually want to vilify someone or another group. How about we all try and hear each other, and maybe open ourselves up to one another. Most importantly, I feel we are absolutely watching this country split apart and it has progressed profoundly under the last administration. Now doubt. 

As a country we only succeed as in anything when we are United and trying to work together. If we continuously only admonish those we don’t agree with everything on we are not going to be capable of success and growth as a nation. I often think of the generation of WW2, there were certainly people who didn’t agree with one another, but the division we have now is just out of control. 

They aren't even hiding it anymore!!! C'mon man!!

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-economic-adviser-americans-need-to-pay-more-for-gas-to-defend-liberal-world-order/

Director of the National Economic Council Brian Deese took to CNN on Thursday to tell Americans they’re going to have to put up with high gas prices for as long as it takes to back the Ukrainian war effort.

When asked what the Biden administration had to say to families who can't afford skyrocketing fuel costs, Deese replied, "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm." He said, however, that gas prices are "unacceptably high." His comments mirrored sentiments expressed at a recent NATO summit by President Joe Biden, who said in a speech Americans will have to endure inflated gas prices for "as long as it takes" to resolve the conflict with Russia.

7 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-economic-adviser-americans-need-to-pay-more-for-gas-to-defend-liberal-world-order/

Director of the National Economic Council Brian Deese took to CNN on Thursday to tell Americans they’re going to have to put up with high gas prices for as long as it takes to back the Ukrainian war effort.

When asked what the Biden administration had to say to families who can't afford skyrocketing fuel costs, Deese replied, "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm." He said, however, that gas prices are "unacceptably high." His comments mirrored sentiments expressed at a recent NATO summit by President Joe Biden, who said in a speech Americans will have to endure inflated gas prices for "as long as it takes" to resolve the conflict with Russia.

As I said. Bush also used that term, and was the first to coin it, we could also point out that the term in general means what is stated below. As you and the right wing media can pick/point out, we can all easily go back to Bush’s speach when he first brought it up. My point is, it is easy to misunderstand what someone means by a easily picked/clipped reaction and statement. If some want to believe that there is a minions/Gru scenario going on, have at it. 

The liberal world order established after World War II simply means countries follow a rules-based international order, and don't get to invade neighboring countries, breaking international law or committing war crimes. A strange thing to be against, imho.

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Liberal world order = making China great again.

Report: Biden Sold Nearly 1M Barrels from U.S. Reserve to CCP-Owned Oil Company Linked to Hunter Biden Firm (breitbart.com)

6 hours ago, Plant77 said:

The liberal world order established after World War II simply means countries follow a rules-based international order, and don't get to invade neighboring countries, breaking international law or committing war crimes. A strange thing to be against, imho.

You are describing The New World Order, which post World War II was a cooperative balance of power to facilitate reconciliation between nations to prevent the prospect of another global conflict. The Liberal World Order, in my opinion, is motivated entirely by an ideology that loosely translates to America Last. 

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

:goodpost:

Simply outstanding to be frank.

13 hours ago, Plant77 said:

About the masks alone in a car, or alone walking down the street. If I’m not mistaken you once said that is like jacking off with a rubber. I could swear that I read that from you on this thread somewhere. And laughed my ass off. That is a perfect description for sure. 

that may have been me

12 hours ago, custard pie man said:

that may have been me

Damn it. If  you did say it. Which I now think you did, what a great example. Who in the hell wears a mask while alone in a car. Well, someone who would masturbate with a condom. Thank you for that. It is brilliant. Also, sorry to apply credit where it did not belong. My bad. 

18 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

It's historically incorrect though. :slapface:

I don’t know about historically Steve. It is easy to do a quick Google search about New World Order and see when it was first used politically. I specifically remember the time in which he said it. If I am wrong/incorrect, then I will eat it. But I do not remember Regan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, or Ike, or Truman, or Roosevelt ever having used that terminology. Either way, Bush was a good dude, I think he would be really disappointed in our behavior. I’m disappointed in our behavior. We are a nation of clowns. No one can get anything done, we can’t agree on anything, the extremists on both sides don’t allow for growth, we are run by lobbyists, they certainly do not want to see a person like myself succeed, and the politicians that they help to get voted in are totally beholden to them. It’s gross. What I find even more repulsive, is the people on the left or right who act as if the other group is not essential, or not worthy of consideration. Goddamn. When did this happen? I have my thoughts as to when it went off of the rails. I believe others think it was a different period. All of these talking heads, radio shows, your side sucks, my side is better and knows more has got to stop. Not only in the US, but in all of the free nations. Being radical is cool if it is for change, but being radical and dumb, and misinformed, as well as dangerous is where we are at. Not only us, but tragically as a species, or society. How does it get better, well, I think it does by dialogue, voting your conscious, voting based off of facts, not alternative facts. Those don’t count. As they do not exist. 

And what do I know? I’m just a man trying to run a family business with his wife and trying to leave a legacy and leave options for my kid, and her kids. 

I hope you and yours have a great day/weekend. I know that I can still enjoy you or others like you, and your opinion matters as well. Just not more than anyone else’s. 

2 hours ago, Plant77 said:

How does it get better, well, I think it does by dialogue, voting your conscious, voting based off of facts

Plant77, I think those five broads on The View hacked your account. You must realize it is impossible to vote this country back to righteousness. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.   

On 7/6/2022 at 8:58 AM, Stryder1978 said:

Yikes.  If I were going to a hot destination like Orlando, where Disney is, then I think I would worry more. Rochester, NY to Newark NJ is like driving to the corner store.  I think it was less than 40 minutes from Baltimore?  The longest one way flight I have taken was San Fran to Philly.  5 1/2 hours. Thanks for the advice.  Oh, and they already changed our flight time.

On 7/9/2022 at 12:55 AM, Plant77 said:

Damn it. If  you did say it. Which I now think you did, what a great example. Who in the hell wears a mask while alone in a car. Well, someone who would masturbate with a condom. Thank you for that. It is brilliant. Also, sorry to apply credit where it did not belong. My bad. 

no worries, i'm jacking off now with a condom on while wearing a mask watching clips of dr, Faucci, lmao😆

On 7/9/2022 at 3:14 AM, SteveAJones said:

Plant77, I think those five broads on The View hacked your account. You must realize it is impossible to vote this country back to righteousness. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of so called patriots and tyrants.   

FTFY, btw.

I agree. Those who storm, for instance, a peaceful institution of verifyable process, egged on by a tyrant who spreads and champions proven over and over again outrageous falsehoods.....should have enough of their own spilled blood to wipe out their insurrection! Tyrant included.

Edited by Josemanno

Oh boy, looks like have a J6 committee hearing fanboy. I'll take that tyrant, or the one governing FL any day over this feeble old man who can barely walk, can't finish a sentence or ride a bike; and backed up with a VP who likes to spew a word salad every time she opens her mouth. They are really an embarrassment. Hey, anyone heard from Sir Royalty Checks, Dr. Fauci lately? Is he still sick after all his covid shots?