The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

10 hours ago, Josemanno said:

FTFY, btw.

I agree. Those who storm, for instance, a peaceful institution of verifyable process, egged on by a tyrant who spreads and champions proven over and over again outrageous falsehoods.....should have enough of their own spilled blood to wipe out their insurrection! Tyrant included.

That wholly misses the point I believe Steve was trying to make. I'm with you on the former nutcase. It baffles me NO END how anyone can get behind that ultimate fraud, but changing the system and implementing actual reforms that improve society? Yeah, sorry to say, it's going to need to be revolution. it's just too broken and systemically beyond any meaningful reform within the "system".

15 hours ago, rm2551 said:

That wholly misses the point I believe Steve was trying to make. I'm with you on the former nutcase. It baffles me NO END how anyone can get behind that ultimate fraud, but changing the system and implementing actual reforms that improve society? Yeah, sorry to say, it's going to need to be revolution. it's just too broken and systemically beyond any meaningful reform within the "system".

Ultimate fraud??   All you need to do is look no further than your own party for the ultimate fraud.

Forget about about everything they told you about trump just for one minute and then understand that the lap top from hell is real and the very same people who have been trying to hide it from you while telling you it was all russian disinformation or a trump campaign weapon have you snowed and then ask yourself how the fuck can you believe in anything they say.  The left has done everything they can to vilify trump and his family and yet not one charge has even slowed them down because there is nothing there. Compare to the left and their allies doing everything they could to stop you from learning the truth about biden and his drug addict son. Talk about influencing an election!!   you have to be stupid to believe anything they say and they are counting on it.

Edited by hummingbird69

On 7/12/2022 at 3:13 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Well, I hope you didn't vote for the hell they are putting us through.

He is an Australian, not American so he doesn't vote in your elections. Your first clue was in his avatar, that being Oz.

5 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

I have been vaccinated and regularly interact with people at the supermarket and have been going to the cinema, UNMASKED and haven't contracted any covid 19 variants, as yet. So they're working for me.

I'm unvaccinated and work in a supermarket  unmasked.

Haven't had covid, but about 75% of my vaccinated workmates have had covid.

My immune system is working for me.

And since fear mongering for Covid and monkey-pox are no longer enough:

PSA on nuclear attack leaves New Yorkers worried, baffled

Tue, July 12, 2022 at 8:02 PM

NEW YORK (AP) — New York City residents are accustomed to warnings about all kinds of potential threats — severe weather, public health, mass shootings.

But a new PSA on surviving a nuclear attack has rattled some cages.

Released this week by the city’s emergency management agency, the 90-second video advises citizens to stay indoors and wash off any radioactive dust or ash. It opens on a computer-generated street, devoid of life. Damaged skyscrapers can be seen in the background.

Looking into the camera, a spokesperson says: “So there’s been a nuclear attack. Don’t ask me how or why. Just know that the big one has hit."

Many New Yorkers were left asking, “Why now?”

Christina Farrell, the city's emergency management deputy commissioner, said the video isn’t tied to any specific threats. She said it's about raising awareness of something most people haven't given much thought.

“There’s no overarching reason why this is the time we sent this out,” Farrell told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “It’s just one tool in the toolbox to be prepared in the 21st century."

16 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I'm unvaccinated and work in a supermarket  unmasked..

I thought you lost your job or at least you claimed you were going to?

What happened with that?

Btw, my immune system has been enhanced.

3 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

I thought you lost your job or at least you claimed you were going to?

What happened with that?

Btw, my immune system has been enhanced.

I was able to get a medical exemption. 

Your immune system has been enhanced from the vaccine? Ok....

14 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

NEW YORK (AP) — New York City residents are accustomed to warnings about all kinds of potential threats — severe weather, public health, mass shootings.

Released this week by the city’s emergency management agency, the 90-second video advises citizens to stay indoors and wash off any radioactive dust or ash. It opens on a computer-generated street, devoid of life. Damaged skyscrapers can be seen in the background.

Looking into the camera, a spokesperson says: “So there’s been a nuclear attack. Don’t ask me how or why. Just know that the big one has hit."

Christina Farrell, the city's emergency management deputy commissioner, said the video isn’t tied to any specific threats. She said it's about raising awareness of something most people haven't given much thought.

“There’s no overarching reason why this is the time we sent this out,” Farrell told The Associated Press on Tuesday. “It’s just one tool in the toolbox to be prepared in the 21st century."

I just saw it in the middle of a you tube video. Crazy!

I am unsure about getting this last booster. This diabetes is a nightmare. Now the damn Dr is sending what he should have given me in the first place.  the high dose of Trulicity.  Until the shit arrives I have to shoot myself with insulin. I fucking hate this crap. I am not, NOT doing those blood tests. I have to stick my finger 9 times to get any blood and then the fucking monitor works half the time. They wont give me the dexcom monitor because I am not type 1.   Any of you out there have this curse and willing to tell ?  

On 7/13/2022 at 6:09 AM, Stryder1978 said:

This PSA for a nuclear attack is just the Biden Administration's latest, desperate attempt to spin Putin as not only the boogeyman but a nuclear threat. Where is the PSA for what to do when the economy collapses into recession later this year, disenfranchising millions of already unstable citizens?

19 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This PSA for a nuclear attack is just the Biden Administration's latest, desperate attempt to spin Putin as not only the boogeyman but a nuclear threat. Where is the PSA for what to do when the economy collapses into recession later this year, disenfranchising millions of already unstable citizens?

Steve, what recession? media keeps telling  us everything is great here in the states, Janet Yellen says if there is a slowdown then more abortions is what is needed to fix the economy, gas + 59%, fuel oil +98%, meat, poultry, fish +10.4%, milk + 16.4% eggs +33.1%, coffee +15.8%, airline fares +34%, real average hourly earnings-3.6%, all under Biden and his brillant people with zero business experience!

conclusion: you can bet your ass democrats are working their asses off on the next planned demic in time for mid terms

On 7/13/2022 at 6:55 AM, slave to zep said:

I'm unvaccinated and work in a supermarket  unmasked.

Haven't had covid, but about 75% of my vaccinated workmates have had covid.

My immune system is working for me.

🤣

On 7/12/2022 at 10:34 PM, cryingbluerain said:

Planned Demic #2 is on the way, that and fraud is the only way to stay in control

10 hours ago, custard pie man said:

🤣

Planned Demic #2 is on the way, that and fraud is the only way to stay in control

There are two ways you can tell the Ukraine is getting steam-rolled:  another big "aid package" gets sent their way, and the media starts talking about covid again.