The Vaccine for Covid is coming fast

LedZeppfan1977

On 7/9/2022 at 1:14 AM, SteveAJones said:

Plant77, I think those five broads on The View hacked your account. You must realize it is impossible to vote this country back to righteousness. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.   

You never disappoint Steve. I don’t know how I missed this. 

12 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Safe and effective:

https://bit.ly/3ujYTQG

f8215ac7-7d15-4e2f-beab-ce673c192f4a.jpeg

So people who are vaccinated are far more likely to get the virus? (this is how I am taking your post, apologies if I am missing your point.)....

I guess context is everything. Who would have thought when 84.5% of the population is vax'd they'd obviously represent highest infected as above. I don't think anyone thinks vaccines will stop you contracting it. At least here - that little nugget is well understood and has been since near the start (early days there was a LOT of mis-information or plain bullshit/panic which was not at all helped by medical science advisers - at least here.)

Covid Vacc stats Jul 2022.jpg

More political science:

Karine Jean-Pierre on how Biden got COVID: 'Don't think that matters' (nypost.com)

“Where exactly was the president infected?” a journalist asked Jean-Pierre and White House coronavirus coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha at a briefing focused on the 79-year-old president’s health.

“I don’t think we know,” Jha said, before turning over the podium to Jean-Pierre.

“Look, I don’t think that that matters, right? I think what matters is we prepared for this moment,” the press secretary said, leaving reporters slack-jawed.

In other words, quarantining, contact tracing, etc., it was all bullshit.  It's gonna be interesting watching them try to bring all of this back after the Ukraine folds and before the midterms.  Only a literal vegetable would take any of this seriously at this stage.  (However there appears to be a lot of such people in the US and Europe, sadly.)

7 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

More political science:

Karine Jean-Pierre on how Biden got COVID: 'Don't think that matters' (nypost.com)

“Where exactly was the president infected?” a journalist asked Jean-Pierre and White House coronavirus coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha at a briefing focused on the 79-year-old president’s health.

“I don’t think we know,” Jha said, before turning over the podium to Jean-Pierre.

“Look, I don’t think that that matters, right? I think what matters is we prepared for this moment,” the press secretary said, leaving reporters slack-jawed.

In other words, quarantining, contact tracing, etc., it was all bullshit.  It's gonna be interesting watching them try to bring all of this back after the Ukraine folds and before the midterms.  Only a literal vegetable would take any of this seriously at this stage.  (However there appears to be a lot of such people in the US and Europe, sadly.)

One rule for them.....

I just left Wegmans with a 6 of Guinness and walking past the pharmacy area where they give out vaccines, some kid was screaming bloody murder.  Noooo.  Stoooop.  OMG.  What is the damn age for Covid vaccines for these kids?  Man was this kid a fighter

On 7/22/2022 at 4:52 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

None of this has anything to do with Trump.  He's your boogeyman, not mine.

Hey John, great answer. I should not assume that you are part of the Trump Cult. My Bad. However, he is not my boogeyman. I’ve said before, when he was a character on the Stern show, or his TV show he was entertaining. That was a life time ago. 

Have a great weekend. I hope that you, and yours are well. 

Dr. Jha reported JoeBama cleaned his plate at breakfast and lunch and showed it to him (like the big boy he is). What a projection of power for the "most powerful man on earth." The only good thing for him is his approval rating won't go down any further because he isn't doing or saying anything.

14 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I just left Wegmans with a 6 of Guinness and walking past the pharmacy area where they give out vaccines, some kid was screaming bloody murder.  Noooo.  Stoooop.  OMG.  What is the damn age for Covid vaccines for these kids?  Man was this kid a fighter

That's child abuse!

I guess all this shows is that......

COVID is smarter than we are !!

Mutations sneak by the vaccine, that was actually pretty darn effective when it was just the 'simple' variation...they haven't developed new offensive strategies because the little bastard virus keeps mutating.

Such a shame...if it'd been taken seriously enough early on...and ALL the people truly isolated early on for enough time...it could've stood a chance of dying out.  But that would've impossible, not EVERYONE would/could confine themselves.  So....it's out of control and we have to live with it...and really, be humble about it...and look at it scientifically and ignore all the politics left/right/down the middle and hope for the best !!

I've not ever contracted it...yet, and hopefully won't...but a good friend, 89 y.o. and his 84 y.o. wife, just went thru it with 103F temps, sore throat and difficulty getting a deep breath.  They, by the way, were non believers....till they experienced it themselves.

Ya know....there are some things doctors and scientists have never been able to cure.  We gotta try but there are so many people on the planet and many are still backwoods enough to pick up and fester these awful viruses etc....and then contact usually isn't too far away...then there goes the ballgame !

This world really sucks...and as many have said to me....it's not our world anymore.  :(

Edited by Josemanno
spelling errors

That source for Birx's comments doesn't provide verbatim quoted context to see what was actually said. Also....that source is seen as about as legitimate by the Left as CNN is seen by the Right. Where's the full context as would be presented by an unbiased source.  No Talking Head slant, just the full and straight dope !

3 hours ago, Josemanno said:

That source for Birx's comments doesn't provide verbatim quoted context to see what was actually said. Also....that source is seen as about as legitimate by the Left as CNN is seen by the Right. Where's the full context as would be presented by an unbiased source.  No Talking Head slant, just the full and straight dope !

Great point. When I see sources such as Zero Hedge, and others that are like it, it’s not that I don’t believe it, for me it is the same as someone posting something from what is perceived to be a liberal bias. Pre 2015 we did not have this division. It just did not exist. We then had an administration that told its cult followers, and people that were on the fringe, if I say it is a lie, I’ll it is a lie, even if you heard me say it. It is absolutely crazy to see what we have devolved into. On the far left, and the far right.

18 hours ago, Josemanno said:

I guess all this shows is that......

COVID is smarter than we are !!

Mutations sneak by the vaccine, that was actually pretty darn effective when it was just the 'simple' variation...they haven't developed new offensive strategies because the little bastard virus keeps mutating.

Such a shame...if it'd been taken seriously enough early on...and ALL the people truly isolated early on for enough time...it could've stood a chance of dying out.  But that would've impossible, not EVERYONE would/could confine themselves.  So....it's out of control and we have to live with it...and really, be humble about it...and look at it scientifically and ignore all the politics left/right/down the middle and hope for the best !!

I've not ever contracted it...yet, and hopefully won't...but a good friend, 89 y.o. and his 84 y.o. wife, just went thru it with 103F temps, sore throat and difficulty getting a deep breath.  They, by the way, were non believers....till they experienced it themselves.

Ya know....there are some things doctors and scientists have never been able to cure.  We gotta try but there are so many people on the planet and many are still backwoods enough to pick up and fester these awful viruses etc....and then contact usually isn't too far away...then there goes the ballgame !

This world really sucks...and as many have said to me....it's not our world anymore.  :(

Yes they still cannot cure the big one.  Cancer.  So many forms of it and it has killed many I knew.  3 close friends of mine died of it.  I do not see it being cured in my lifetime or anytime soon given the snails pace they are advancing. Maybe these  aliens will come down and tell us the magic?

12 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Great point. When I see sources such as Zero Hedge, and others that are like it, it’s not that I don’t believe it, for me it is the same as someone posting something from what is perceived to be a liberal bias. Pre 2015 we did not have this division. It just did not exist. We then had an administration that told its cult followers, and people that were on the fringe, if I say it is a lie, I’ll it is a lie, even if you heard me say it. It is absolutely crazy to see what we have devolved into. On the far left, and the far right.

Yeah yeah, Orange Man Bad, we get it already

1 hour ago, JohnOsbourne said:

Yeah yeah, Orange Man Bad, we get it already

"We" ? I do (you?).....but what about the ~33 million that won't waiver even when presented obvious truths ? You know...the one's who say "anything he does is good with me (carte blanc) if he can keep those leftist, tree hugging, commie Californians, fag, pinko environmental wackos out of office ! Well...actually I believe there've been some that have finally seen/realized the truth so that number may have diminished a bit. 

ABT ! 

1 hour ago, Josemanno said:

"We" ? I do (you?).....but what about the ~33 million that won't waiver even when presented obvious truths ? You know...the one's who say "anything he does is good with me (carte blanc) if he can keep those leftist, tree hugging, commie Californians, fag, pinko environmental wackos out of office ! Well...actually I believe there've been some that have finally seen/realized the truth so that number may have diminished a bit. 

ABT ! 

Please take your meds.