Amazon Does not have Mp3 Download of any Complete Studio Album Box Sets?

Nazrex

Hi.

So... back in the 90's... my Brother bought the original 4 disc Box Set.  The one with the Crop Circles on the cover.

I know this is not a "complete set" of all their studio albums, etc...

But at some time around 2007, I got the first 3 discs his box set, and ripped all the tracks to Mp3 format for myself to have.  I couldn't find disc 4 at the time, learned later he had it in his cars cd player, but by then he moved away to college and I never got the chance to get that disc ripped... so I have an uncomplete set of mp3's from 2007.

While the files still sound fine, I decided it was time to purchase and download them all myself

I went to amazons digital music store where I've been getting music from and I can not find that original 4 disc set, nor any other "complete set" other then something called the "complete bbc session recordings" and I'm not sure that's what I want.  I just want either that original 4 disc set, or all their studio albums, in one set, with the same original track listings.

Does either exist somewhere for digital download, or am I going to have to just buy and download each studio album one at a time?