Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bonham

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take In A Fight?

Recommended Posts

Hahaha!

My score....

You could take on 22 five year old kids in a fight.

Bring em whipper-snappers on!!!!

I can take 14

thanks jag that was fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You aren't as flexible as me.

Then there is the issue of the 3 years of full contact kick boxing and Hapkido I did.

:banana::lol:

Hi KashmirDevi. My kid sister is into some Thai kick boxing as well. The punching and kicking is scares the heck out of me. Last year she was showing off her kicks. She almost broke my ribs.

:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
<_<

I'm sorry Kash. I didn't mean to be so crass.

I meant to say "Yoga is for VAGINAS".

Please forgive my previous indescretion.

~666

Edited by Old Scratch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can take 14

thanks jag that was fun.

Sick, Sick, Sick.

We should be all ashamed of ourselves.

Ashamed for beating up on helpless little 5-yr olds.

Sheesh the thought of it all.

I, for one, am ashamed.

- JAG

(by I am sure I got at least 28 :P ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sick, Sick, Sick.

We should be all ashamed of ourselves.

Ashamed for beating up on helpless little 5-yr olds.

Sheesh the thought of it all.

I, for one, am ashamed.

- JAG

(by I am sure I got at least 28 :P ).

You are a strong man Jag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sick, Sick, Sick.

We should be all ashamed of ourselves.

Ashamed for beating up on helpless little 5-yr olds.

- JAG

(by I am sure I got at least 28 :P ).

That's beating up on virtual helpless little 5-year olds.

RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi KashmirDevi. My kid sister is into some Thai kick boxing as well. The punching and kicking is scares the heck out of me. Last year she was showing off her kicks. She almost broke my ribs.

:o

That's great. I haven't trained in the dojo for 10 years or so, but I can still do all that junk if I have to. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can take down 22 of the little ankle biters.

I have an 85% chance of surviving a zombie apocalypse. I feel so much better knowing that. Stopping to help someone cost me 15%. May have to rethink being nice.

Edited by maven2blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can take down 22 of the little ankle biters.

I have an 85% chance of surviving a zombie holocaust. I feel so much better knowing that. Stopping to help someone cost me 15%. May have to rethink being nice.

There's no being nice during a zombie attack. The rules of engagement are simple: survive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/991/354/fight5.n3fbjznumy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">26</a><p><small>Looking for <a href="http://www.cashadvance1500.com">payday loans</a>?</small></p>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

none i gave up fighting. but if they are anything like i was at 5 yrs 2 maybe 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disappointed that I could only take on 25. :(

I like the idea that i could use the kids as weapons though and I think that it could raise my tally significantly. :D

Bring the little bastards on :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Together, us guys would kick a shit load of 5 year olds asses. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could take out 27....but that's only because I am kind. If the situation escalated I would not stop till I die! hahaha! What a silly game. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22. I think the moral quandary questions really hurt my score. :rolleyes:

You oughta let it rip Muse ! Answer like you life depended on it !!

Kill the Yardapes !!!!! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 for me . . . I think I was unfairly handicapped because of height :(

I still think 24 is too low though, they're 5-year-olds for cryin out loud! and with no apologies to Ric Flair, I'm "the dirtiest player in the game" in a fight . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could take on 21. This bodes well for me when my five siblings and I really start having children. :P

I think I could have gotten more but the question about whether or not you'd feel comfortable using a child as a weapon by throwing them threw me. No pun intended. After taking this quiz, though, I'm suddenly feeling relieved that I decided not to study to be a kindergarten teacher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...