More isolated Bonham tracks?

Decker70

Does anyone have isolated tracks of Bonhams drum tracks? I've seen on youtube that a user kiboko, has released a few isolated tracks from Bonzo and sound. I listen to them and I'm obsessed with it. Does anyone know if there is an offical isolated track from Good Times Bad Times and Dazed and Confused?

There are at least two drummers on YouTube who do a bunch of Bonzo's tracks and the two I have seen are damn good drummers. Just saw Bonhamology do Candy Store Rock which is a real pain to play, especially the turnarounds. Bonzoleum is also quite good.

On 12/30/2020 at 1:07 PM, BobDobbs said:

There are at least two drummers on YouTube who do a bunch of Bonzo's tracks and the two I have seen are damn good drummers. Just saw Bonhamology do Candy Store Rock which is a real pain to play, especially the turnarounds. Bonzoleum is also quite good.

Thanks for watching! 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:57 PM, BobDobbs said:

Dude, that's YOU! You're amazing, really talented and humble too. Just fantastic drumming and that turnaround at 1:37 is damp impressive.

Keep rockin Porgie!!! Happy New Year!!!

Appreciate that, happy new year as well. 

My channel has every studio song except Moby Dick , and full 73, and 75 tour set covers, a complete RAH note for note, as well as numerous demos and tutorials. No one else has as much Bonham content on the YouTubes. 😊https://youtube.com/channel/UCyPPcUtsiLoagS62b4qkYtg

Edited by porgie66

2 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Appreciate that, happy new year as well. 

My channel has every studio song except Moby Dick , and full 73, and 75 tour set covers, a complete RAH note for note, as well as numerous demos and tutorials. No one else has as much Bonham content on the YouTubes. 😊https://youtube.com/channel/UCyPPcUtsiLoagS62b4qkYtg

Thanks Porgie, I will be checking them all out.

Keep up the hard but rewarding work