Jump to content

More isolated Bonham tracks?


Recommended Posts

Does anyone have isolated tracks of Bonhams drum tracks? I've seen on youtube that a user kiboko, has released a few isolated tracks from Bonzo and sound. I listen to them and I'm obsessed with it. Does anyone know if there is an offical isolated track from Good Times Bad Times and Dazed and Confused?

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are at least two drummers on YouTube who do a bunch of Bonzo's tracks and the two I have seen are damn good drummers. Just saw Bonhamology do Candy Store Rock which is a real pain to play, especially the turnarounds. Bonzoleum is also quite good.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2020 at 1:07 PM, BobDobbs said:

There are at least two drummers on YouTube who do a bunch of Bonzo's tracks and the two I have seen are damn good drummers. Just saw Bonhamology do Candy Store Rock which is a real pain to play, especially the turnarounds. Bonzoleum is also quite good.

Thanks for watching! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, porgie66 said:

 

Dude, that's YOU! You're amazing, really talented and humble too. Just fantastic drumming and that turnaround at 1:37 is damp impressive.

Keep rockin Porgie!!! Happy New Year!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mikelangelo said:

There are some good drum-softwares that have patterns that sound very very much like Bonzo 😁

Like which software?

R😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2020 at 10:57 PM, BobDobbs said:

Dude, that's YOU! You're amazing, really talented and humble too. Just fantastic drumming and that turnaround at 1:37 is damp impressive.

Keep rockin Porgie!!! Happy New Year!!!

Appreciate that, happy new year as well. 

My channel has every studio song except Moby Dick , and full 73, and 75 tour set covers, a complete RAH note for note, as well as numerous demos and tutorials. No one else has as much Bonham content on the YouTubes. 😊https://youtube.com/channel/UCyPPcUtsiLoagS62b4qkYtg

Edited by porgie66
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, porgie66 said:

Appreciate that, happy new year as well. 

My channel has every studio song except Moby Dick , and full 73, and 75 tour set covers, a complete RAH note for note, as well as numerous demos and tutorials. No one else has as much Bonham content on the YouTubes. 😊https://youtube.com/channel/UCyPPcUtsiLoagS62b4qkYtg

Thanks Porgie, I will be checking them all out.

Keep up the hard but rewarding work

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...