I’m open to feedback on this project of mine. The foundation of it is shown below, however, I still have some work to do on it and nothing is cemented in yet. So I’d like some feedback from the wizards of this site.

What started as a curios “Do I have all of their live songs?”, has turned into a quest to create a best of, massive Led Zeppelin “concert” of each of their live performed songs. For now, I’ve listed my cut of their best live performances in alpha order below.

I’d like to thanks Bonzo_fan (Ranking the 1977 Shows, and 1975 shows, and...), Michael Fry (50th Anniversary Box Set), and also everyone who chimed in on their posts. I’ve dug into a lot of concerts and songs you all have specifically mentions as being good. They’ve influenced this best of compilation.

Ok, I “ramble on” a lot, so feel free to skip these next paragraphs and just go straight to the songs.

I was surprised by a few findings. One, I first appeared to be missing roughly 30 live songs in my CD catalogue, between the official releases and my few boots. Two, most of their latter 3 albums were never performed; oh the humanity!! (sorry for that, but it is a musical tragedy) Three, some songs were only ever done once. And four, a handful of songs were only done for ~5ish gigs (Levee, Wonton, etc) or were only ever partially played (Crunge, Rover, etc).

In the end I was only missing 14 live performances from my collection. We truly are in a great digital era, where nearly every Zep concert is searchable on line. I was quite shocked to be honest. I mean, in 1968, why would someone record a fan based or soundboard based Zeppelin concert? You wouldn’t know these guys were going to pan out. And it’s not like it would have been easy either. Technology was so big and clunky, I mean how did you even do it discretely? Regardless, I’m thankful.

My search also dug up a lot of non-Zep songs they only performed live. I assume they were all covers, but maybe some were Zeppelin revitalized songs, like most of the first album. Who knows? But like any legit fan, I collected those along the way. I’m sure I didn’t get them all, but I picked up over 20 songs, which I intend on including in this “concert”. I think I like the historical accuracy by including them; because it’s something they did do a lot live. Not to mention it makes my “concert” longer. Who doesn’t want an epically long Zeppelin concert? Well, maybe not the fans at Knebworth (who apparently waited outdoors for a very long time to see all the concerts), but definitely the rest of us. They will also increase the song variety, as I couldn’t tear myself away from including multiple versions of some of my fav songs. How does one decide that TSRTS Stairway is much better than Destroyer’s Stairway, or Eddie Listen Stairway? I couldn’t do it, so they’ll all make the cut, as they differ so much. The same will go for various versions of SIBLY, WLL, CB, HMMT, and Heartbreaker for sure. So these ~20 cover tunes will keep the variety going.

Including some of the different versions noted above, this “concert” is going to be big. It’s verging on over 90 songs and will be well over 5 hours long. So I'm going to organize it into three "acts". They won't necessarily be in chronological order, but Act 1 will have more earlier material with Act 3 being a bit later. Each act will sort of start like each of their concerts (if I can) with 1,2,3, punches, have ~2 encores, and be filled with one of the multiple versions (STH, WLL, SIBLY, etc. ) I couldn't bear to cut. And like I said, to prevent them from getting too repetitive, each Act will be filled in with those ~20 cover songs. I'm hoping it’ll result in a great listen with a lot of rockin ups and some bluesy downs!

After reviewing a lot of boots, I appear to be drawn to sound quality first, then the best version. As a result, a lot of the performances below are from the official releases: BBC Sessions, HTWWW, TSRTS, and Celebration Day. Familiarity has skewed me as well, so a lot of performances from 1977s Destroyer have made the cut. I’m not incl practices as they’ve never sounded that great to me, such as Night Flight (which sucks as I was really looking fwd to finding that one live). I really want this full, best of “Concert” to be a charge to listen to, from start to end. (note, proper concert dates are referenced below)

Achilles Last Stand – Destroyer

All My Love – Last Concert

As Long As I Have You (extra) Fillmore West Apr ‘69. Why did this song not get put to the studio? A serious treat of a find. Not in their top 25 or anything, but a great mid range song

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You – Whisky A Go Go

Black Country Woman – Destroyer

Black Dog – HTWWW CD

Blueberry Hill (extra) – Live On Blueberry Hill

Bring It On Home – HTWWW CD

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp – Destroyer

Bron-Yr-Aur – Live On Blueberry Hill

Celebration Day – TSRTS CD (original)

C’mon Everybody (extra) – 1970, possibly Jan 9. I lost track of the source of some songs

Communication Breakdown – BBC Sessions CD, Live On Blueberry Hill and Earls Court

Dancing Days – HTWWW CD

Dazed and Confused – HTWWW CD and TSRTS CD (original)

For Your Life – O2 Arena

For Your Love (extra) – Fillmore West Jan ‘69

Four Sticks – Copenhagen 1971

Friends – Osaka 1971

Gallows Pole – Copenhagen 1971

Going to California – Destroyer

Good Times Bad Times – O2 Arena, I love the very opening riff more than any other.

Heartbreaker – HTWWW CD, – TSRTS CD (2007), Earls Court and Osaka 1971

Hot Dog – Last Concert

How Many More Times – BBC Sessions CD, Texas Pop Festival

I Can't Quit You Baby – Texas Pop Festival

I Gotta Move (extra) – Stockholm March 14, 1969

Immigrant Song – HTWWW CD

I’m Talking About You (extra) – New York, evening 1970

In My Time of Dying – Snow Job

In the Evening – Last Concert

It’ll Be Me (extra) – Inglewood June 26, 1977

Kashmir – Destroyer, Snow Job

Long Tall Sally (extra) London Jan 9, 1970

Louie Louie (extra) – HTWWW bootleg LA June 25, 1972

Misty Mountain Hop – TSRTS CD (2007)

Moby Dick – HTWWW CD, TSRTS CD (original)

Mystery Train (extra) San Diego June 19, 1977

Nobody's Fault but Mine – Destroyer

No Quarter – Earls Court, Destroyer

Organ Solo (extra) – Live On Blueberry Hill

Out on the Tiles – Live On Blueberry Hill

Over the Hills and Far Away – Snow Job

Over The Top (extra) – Destroyer – Starts with Out On The Tiles intro

Pat’s Delight (extra) – Fillmore West Apr ‘69

Please Please Me/From Me To You (extra) – Osaka September 28, 1971

Ramble On – O2 Arena. Did Zep played this in the 70s? Page & Plant in the ‘90s yes, but Zep? Not that I could find.

Rock and Roll – Destroyer

Sick Again – Snow Job

Since I've Been Loving You – Live On Blueberry Hill, TSRTS CD (2007) and their Last Concert

Sitting And Thinking (extra) – Fillmore West Apr ‘69

Something Else (extra..kinda) – BBC Sessions CD

Stairway to Heaven – TSRTS CD (original), Destroyer, Eddie Listen LA June 23, 1977 and Last Concert

Tangerine – Earls Court

Ten Years Gone – Destroyer

Thank You – BBC Sessions CD

That’s Alright Mama (extra) – LA June 26, 1977

That's the Way – HTWWW CD

The Battle of Evermore – Destroyer

The CrungeNo idea where I got this performance. Someone separated this out from a WLL combo. But quite a bit of the song is here, the most I’ve seen, with a lot of vocals too.

The Girl Can’t Help It (extra) – New York, evening 1970

The Girl She Got Long Brown Wavy Hair (extra..kinda) – BBC Sessions CD

The Lemon Song/Killing Floor – Fillmore West Apr ‘69 and Whisky A Go Go

The Ocean – HTWWW CD

The Rain Song – TSRTS CD (original) – The way this version blends right after the actual song TSRTS is like nothing else. If this happened on other concerts, I would consider other versions. But until then, this version is too good they way they work together.

The Song Remains the Same – TSRTS CD (original) – See the Rain Song comments

The Train Kept A Rollin’ (extra) – Texas Pop Festival – One of the more clear recordings I could find. I’ve decided this song always sounds muzzled. I’m convinced no band can make it sound crisp. At Texas Pop, it’s not bad, but otherwise this song (even when sung by Aerosmith) just sucks. Was this ever good in a live concert?..when you would hear it as clear as possible? Who knows.

The Wanton Song – Chicago January 20, 1975.

Trampled Under Foot – Destroyer, Earls Court.

Travelling Riverside Blues (extra..kinda) – BBC Sessions CD

Twenty Flight Rock (extra) – New York, evening 1970

We’re Gonna Groove – 1970, possibly Jan 9

We Shall Over Come (extra) Osaka September 28, 1971

What Is and What Should Never Be – BBC Sessions CD

When the Levee Breaks – Chicago January 20, 1975

White Summer/Black Mountain Side – Last Concert

Whole Lotta Love – TSRTS CD (original), Live on Blueberry Hill, Last Concert, and Osaka which is the only exception to my quality first rule. Fun version, but the quality stinks. Oddly enough the melodies are in much better quality than the main song itself…I might try dissecting just the melodies and sticking them in somewhere in my “concert” as I have too many WLLs in here as it is.

You Shook Me – Fillmore West Jan ‘69

So that’s my list. I am in the midst of cross referencing these songs vs 1973 Providence and 1977 Listen to this Eddie as they have good sound quality and are great concerts. But if you have any suggestions for better versions, I’m all ears.

Reference Concerts (not incl official releases)

Whisky A Go Go, LA Jan 5, 1969

Fillmore West San Francisco January 10, 1969

Fillmore West San Francisco April 27, 1969

Texas Pop Festival, Dallas August 31, 1969

Live On Blueberry Hill, Inglewood, September 4, 1970

New York, evening show of September 19, 1970

Copenhagen May 3, 1971

Osaka September 29, 1971

Earls Court 1975

Snow Job, Vancouver March 19, 1975

Destroyer, Cleveland April 27, 1977

Last Concert, Berlin July 7, 1980

O2 Arena, December 10, 2007

As best I can tell, these songs were never performed live by Led Zeppelin. I’m kinda hoping someone will show me a rare performance.

Boogie with Stu

Candy Store Rock

Carouselambra

Custard Pie

Down by the Seaside

D'yer Mak'er

Fool in the Rain

Hats Off to (Roy) Harper

Houses of the Holy

Hots On for Nowhere

I'm Gonna Crawl

In the Light

Living Loving Maid

Night Flight

Royal Orleans

South Bound Saurez

Tea for One

The Rover

Your Time Is Gonna Come

Songs noted as (extra) are not on any studio albums…kinda. It’s hard to classify some songs. Travelling Riverside Blues? Was it really live? Kinda. Was it on any studio albums? Kinda. Honestly, I nearly cut this one. But I like it, so I included it. I’ve concluded long ago that you cannot really classify Led Zeppelin. They were too creative. They don’t fit into any one box, and a song like Riverside is an example of that.

Got any favorite versions of their live performances? That are also of good quality? I’d love to hear of them.

Way too much "Destroyer" for my taste. Much better "No Quarter", "Stairway", "NFBM" and acoustic set available elsewhere. And you must be insane to put Berlin 1980's "White Summer" over Jan. 9 1970 RAH or June 27, 1969 and the other good ones from 1969-1970.

For example: Ten Years Gone from Winson's Remaster of July 24, 1979 Copenhagen slays Destroyer's version.

Edited by Strider

Trampled underfoot should include either Zurich 29, June 1980 or Frankfurt, the night after - or both. it demonstrates they (Page and Jones in particular) could still deliver better than anyone on the planet - even in 1980.

But then again, the top 10 Trampled's could qualify.

Your Time is Gonna Come was performed at Tokyo 9/24/71 during the Whole Lotta Love medley.

As people said above... what's up with all the Destroyer? You could find superior versions of almost all of those songs.... and I'd refrain from Berlin 1980 as much as possible except for maybe the Whole Lotta Love. For White Summer go RAH or 6/21/77.

On 1/13/2021 at 5:06 AM, rm2551 said:

Trampled underfoot should include either Zurich 29, June 1980 or Frankfurt, the night after - or both. it demonstrates they (Page and Jones in particular) could still deliver better than anyone on the planet - even in 1980.

Just checked out those versions and there are indeed some killer moments. Great stuff, thanks. 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, rm2551 said:

4 hours ago, pageluvva said:

Just checked out those versions and there are indeed some killer moments. Great stuff, thanks. 

June 29 Zurich and June 30 Frankfurt contain many of the finest moments of the 1980 tour, i.e. "Trampled Under Foot".

But my favourite "Trampled Under Foot" just might be from the much-maligned July 7 1980 Berlin concert...because it is so radical. It, and also the awesome "Whole Lotta Love" from this show, sounds Neu!-influenced.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:45 PM, Strider said:

Way too much "Destroyer" for my taste. Much better "No Quarter", "Stairway", "NFBM" and acoustic set available elsewhere. And you must be insane to put Berlin 1980's "White Summer" over Jan. 9 1970 RAH or June 27, 1969 and the other good ones from 1969-1970.

For example: Ten Years Gone from Winson's Remaster of July 24, 1979 Copenhagen slays Destroyer's version.

This is good stuff, thanks!  I knew there would be superior stuff, but there's so much material. It's not only time intensive to go through, but also get familiar with enough to determine what's best.

I love how no one seems to like the last show.  I'm not even being nostalgic for it, I just like it for some reason.  Maybe because the quality is good, I dunno...and I did throw in my warning, there is a lot of Destroyer for sure.  Problem is, it was really the first boot I got, like 20 years ago. so I'm too familiar with it, and have too many fond car trip memories I suppose.  But I'm definitely going to look into these and the recommendation's by the others.

10 hours ago, Strider said:

June 29 Zurich and June 30 Frankfurt contain many of the finest moments of the 1980 tour, i.e. "Trampled Under Foot".

But my favourite "Trampled Under Foot" just might be from the much-maligned July 7 1980 Berlin concert...because it is so radical. It, and also the awesome "Whole Lotta Love" from this show, sounds Neu!-influenced.

Very much agree with WLL from this show. It's much different (heavier maybe?) than every previous tour of it.  We Page laying down the tracks to starting the hard rock/heavy metal era to come? Maybe. 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:53 AM, chillumpuffer said:

As my good friend Strider says, too much Destroyer. Zeppelin were well passed their prime by then.  I mean "Going To California" ?? Have you never heard Berkeley 1971? Ten Years Gone was far better at Knebworth first show 1979 than 1977.

I did actually try Berkley '71 Going to California, specifically; also Heartbreaker and SIBLY.  Someone had recommended all three of them as being particularly good.  Yet I turned them all down.  Maybe the sound quality of mine wasn't good enough.  I'll have to give it another go.

5 hours ago, HollywoodBowl1998 said:

I did actually try Berkley '71 Going to California, specifically; also Heartbreaker and SIBLY.  Someone had recommended all three of them as being particularly good.  Yet I turned them all down.  Maybe the sound quality of mine wasn't good enough.  I'll have to give it another go.

Berkeley is one of the best sounding boots of 1971 with a killer Whole Lotta Love.  The old Trademark of Quality vinyl is called "Going to California"

9 hours ago, HollywoodBowl1998 said:

there is a lot of Destroyer for sure.  Problem is, it was really the first boot I got, like 20 years ago. so I'm too familiar with it, and have too many fond car trip memories I suppose.  But I'm definitely going to look into these and the recommendation's by the others.

First bootleg I got my hands on as well. It came in a plastic carrying case. I still have that case somewhere. I wore those albums out. I love every note from every song (except the second voice on Evermore, what the hell happened there??!!) so yes, me too, it holds a special place in my heart. Anyway that is what music is all about right? A "better" version for you is not necessarily a "better" version for me. I LOVE Destroyer!! 

20 hours ago, Strider said:

But my favourite "Trampled Under Foot" just might be from the much-maligned July 7 1980 Berlin concert...because it is so radical.

You got that right! Page was going for it, seemed to be almost lost or combative with Jones at times, but man, did they all roll with it. Bonham seemed to be looking on in renewed interest - and decided to provide some back to back beast fills. Radical - perfect descriptive I reckon.

5 hours ago, pageluvva said:

First bootleg I got my hands on as well. It came in a plastic carrying case. I still have that case somewhere. I wore those albums out. I love every note from every song (except the second voice on Evermore, what the hell happened there??!!) so yes, me too, it holds a special place in my heart. Anyway that is what music is all about right? A "better" version for you is not necessarily a "better" version for me. I LOVE Destroyer!! 

Yes, once you get to a minimum level of Zeppelin fandom, Best Of becomes a personal preference for sure.  While I wanted to keep the subject title concise (and admittedly enticing Members to chime in) I was actually hesitant to call this thread that.  There's no way (so far?) this "concert" set list is a best of.  I do think it's off to a good start, but there's a lot more research to be done for sure.  Even If someone (perhaps a member of the band) could be wise enough to solve this riddle, it would be very hard to determine the best version of each song, due to personal preference.

I have the ability to see my downfalls. So I've actually been enjoying the roasting I've gotten so far for Destroyer, haha.  I knew my time was gonna come; ok sorry, that was really cheezy.  I was glad to get some song variations recommended as a result.  I would like some more, so please keep 'em coming people!  I do plan on editing this when I'm all done, with all your inputs.  It will likely be a more final version with my three "acts" idea rolled out as well.  Cheers

17 hours ago, HollywoodBowl1998 said:

Yes, once you get to a minimum level of Zeppelin fandom, Best Of becomes a personal preference for sure.  While I wanted to keep the subject title concise (and admittedly enticing Members to chime in) I was actually hesitant to call this thread that.  There's no way (so far?) this "concert" set list is a best of.  I do think it's off to a good start, but there's a lot more research to be done for sure.  Even If someone (perhaps a member of the band) could be wise enough to solve this riddle, it would be very hard to determine the best version of each song, due to personal preference.

I have the ability to see my downfalls. So I've actually been enjoying the roasting I've gotten so far for Destroyer, haha.  I knew my time was gonna come; ok sorry, that was really cheezy.  I was glad to get some song variations recommended as a result.  I would like some more, so please keep 'em coming people!  I do plan on editing this when I'm all done, with all your inputs.  It will likely be a more final version with my three "acts" idea rolled out as well.  Cheers

Agree with everything you said. If your list or any of this makes someone discover a tune or version they love then this will have been a good thing.  

But when I read things like this I just shake my head........ "As my good friend Strider says, too much Destroyer. Zeppelin were well passed their prime by then" 

Since you are open to including official live releases, here are some suggestions.

Achilles Last Stand –  Knebworth - DVD
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You – Danish TV - DVD
Bring It On Home – Royal Albert Hall- DVD
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp – HTWWW
Celebration Day – TSRTS CD (original), for the 1973 versions, but I prefer the 1971 versions like Toronto 1971 and Osaka 9/28/71 soundboards
Going to California – HTWWW
How Many More Times – Danish TV - DVD
Immigrant Song – HTWWW CD-  A case could also be made for Osaka 9/29/71 soundboard
In My Time of Dying –  Earls Court- DVD
In the Evening – Knebworth- DVD
Kashmir – Knebworth - DVD  Or, LA Forum 6/21/77 Listen to this, Eddie 
Moby Dick –  Royal Albert Hall 1970 - DVD
Nobody's Fault but Mine – Knebworth -DVD
No Quarter – TSRTS 1976 original 
Over the Hills and Far Away – HTWWW
Rock and Roll –  HTWWW
Sick Again – Knebworth -DVD
Something Else  –  Royal Albert Hall - DVD
White Summer–   Royal Albert Hall - DVD

4 hours ago, John M said:

Since you are open to including official live releases, here are some suggestions.

Achilles Last Stand –  Knebworth - DVD
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You – Danish TV - DVD
Bring It On Home – Royal Albert Hall- DVD
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp – HTWWW
Celebration Day – TSRTS CD (original), for the 1973 versions, but I prefer the 1971 versions like Toronto 1971 and Osaka 9/28/71 soundboards
Going to California – HTWWW
How Many More Times – Danish TV - DVD
Immigrant Song – HTWWW CD-  A case could also be made for Osaka 9/29/71 soundboard
In My Time of Dying –  Earls Court- DVD
In the Evening – Knebworth- DVD
Kashmir – Knebworth - DVD  Or, LA Forum 6/21/77 Listen to this, Eddie 
Moby Dick –  Royal Albert Hall 1970 - DVD
Nobody's Fault but Mine – Knebworth -DVD
No Quarter – TSRTS 1976 original 
Over the Hills and Far Away – HTWWW
Rock and Roll –  HTWWW
Sick Again – Knebworth -DVD
Something Else  –  Royal Albert Hall - DVD
White Summer–   Royal Albert Hall - DVD

The only reason I haven't included any of the DVD material is because I don't know how to get it into mp3 form.  I'm a technology have-not, haha. I'm surprised I could make a profile on this forum and start making posts.  ;)  The work Jimmy went into creating the 2003 dvd in terms of sound (and video) was quite an undertaking. So I'd love to have these on mp3.  Any suggestions?

...and yes, I do "remember...forests" ;)

On 1/16/2021 at 12:25 PM, HollywoodBowl1998 said:

The only reason I haven't included any of the DVD material is because I don't know how to get it into mp3 form.

There is software to rip audio from DVDs.  I used Freemake, but that was long ago.  I imagine there are better products now.    You can also find these performances from bootlegs, many of which have been remastered very well, not from the official audio.  You can find Danish TV, Royal Albert Hall 1970, Earls Court, and Knebworth on sites like Black Beauty and guitars101.  I am sure there are others.  The one show where the official release sounds (to me) many times better than any remastered fan version is Knebworth.   

You can also find great versions of most of these on YouTube, and there sometimes a download link is posted in the description or in the comments.

When I used Freemake I could not figure out how to get individual songs, so the files I got where for each entire show.  

Like almost everyone said, maybe a bit too much Destroyer, lots of good suggestions here and I just thought I'd say the little thing I know which is they played Twist and Shout during Osaka, Japan (September 29th, 1971) which is a great show.

Also on the Blueberry Hill you can hear that they also played an awesome medley during CB with 'Good Times Bad Times', 'For What It's Worth' and 'I Saw Her Standing There'. It's just an awesome CB and I saw that it's on the list but not to forget the gems hidden in it.

And as a last point I just thought I'd point out that they played a long bit of 'The Crunge' during Dazed and Confused on HTWWW. One of their coolest songs and worth having in this concert if I may say so myself!

Have a nice day

With the new boot remasters and fan remasters of LA 77' I am sure Jimmy could easily make a worthy official release of a best of LA 77'. I would really like to see a cleaned up July 24th 79' Copenhagen with a possible official release as it is one of the best shows they played.

On 1/26/2021 at 4:07 AM, Hots on for Nowhere Man said:

Like almost everyone said, maybe a bit too much Destroyer, lots of good suggestions here and I just thought I'd say the little thing I know which is they played Twist and Shout during Osaka, Japan (September 29th, 1971) which is a great show.

Also on the Blueberry Hill you can hear that they also played an awesome medley during CB with 'Good Times Bad Times', 'For What It's Worth' and 'I Saw Her Standing There'. It's just an awesome CB and I saw that it's on the list but not to forget the gems hidden in it.

And as a last point I just thought I'd point out that they played a long bit of 'The Crunge' during Dazed and Confused on HTWWW. One of their coolest songs and worth having in this concert if I may say so myself!

Have a nice day

I'm going to have to check these out again.  I definitely like the cool melody versions of a lot of their songs.  Zep had so much talent, it's not even funny.  I do think I have the HTWWW Dazed n Confused in my list, such a good concert in both sound and performance!

On 1/26/2021 at 9:56 AM, BobDobbs said:

With the new boot remasters and fan remasters of LA 77' I am sure Jimmy could easily make a worthy official release of a best of LA 77'. I would really like to see a cleaned up July 24th 79' Copenhagen with a possible official release as it is one of the best shows they played.

I actually skipped the 1979 concerts as the only new song they had was All My Love, which was in the 1980 concerts along with a few more.  This is looking to be a foolish move, so I'll check out this Copenhagen concert for sure.  This little project of mine has certainly taken on a life of its own. It'll probably be a while until I'm done, but it's been such a cool adventure along the way especially now with all these kinds of suggestions.

13 hours ago, HollywoodBowl1998 said:

I actually skipped the 1979 concerts as the only new song they had was All My Love, which was in the 1980 concerts along with a few more.  This is looking to be a foolish move, so I'll check out this Copenhagen concert for sure.  This little project of mine has certainly taken on a life of its own. It'll probably be a while until I'm done, but it's been such a cool adventure along the way especially now with all these kinds of suggestions.

They did not play All My Love in 79', only In the Evening & Hot Dog were played but otherwise the 79' setlist was one of the best setlists of their career. The two warm up shows in Copenhagen (July 23rd & 24th) were both excellent shows but the 24th is the best of the two. Both of these shows blow away the Knebworth performances two weeks later. The only real mistake Jimmy makes is during Misty Mountain Hop on the 23rd. Have no idea what happened but it almost sounds like Jimmy either dropped the guitar or got his hand caught in the strings during the solo. But that show the next day on the 24th is stellar with Jimmy playing as if it were 73' again.

If you have not heard the 79' shows you are in for a real treat regarding those two Copenhagen dates.