Jimmy Page reveals what he is doing during quarantine

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's all go for some...
He's put his books and records in alphabetical order. 
He's doodled on an acoustic while the kettle's boiling - which he doesn't usually have time for, as he's usually 'overwhelmed' with business decisions.
(Probably 'shall I spend this whole ten pence on kaylie or is that a bit profligate?').
Never a free minute, eh, Jimmy?!

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't be happier for him...look at how well he looks in the OP's photo.  I have been long to admit it, but Jimmy is so very retired from performing/recording...he is like some sort of socialite patron now, taking in Scarlet Sabet, making her a record on his label, defending medieval architecture,  and selling $12,500 guitar amps.

• 1 month later...

It's fairly clear that Jimmy's pretty much put his feet up now, and who can blame him? His aim for as near as perfection as possible when remastering live releases - TSRTS, HTWWW, must be a grueling process for him so I understand if he's decided to call it a day. What I would like to say though is that perhaps Jimmy could delegate the remastering of some of the better tapes so that the band's best nights do not remain lost to Zeppelin fans that love the band but are unaware of the tremendous amount of unofficial releases there are out these. Japan, Earls Court, April 27th 69, Vienna 1973, February 2nd 1975 and June 21st 1977. These are just the obvious ones I've pulled off the top of my head. I would love to see official release of some or all of them, mixed by mixers trusted by Jimmy. I can dream.

Edited by Jukkin

I really, really don't want the likes of Kevin Shirley getting near the tapes again, though - the cheek of that clown destroying Bonzo's drum sound so that 'it sounded tighter' to his cloth ears!
I know Jimmy must've signed off on it but...FFS...