SteveZ98's Earl's Court remaster......... a masterpiece!

pageluvva

Just had to start a thread for my new obsession, Steve's remaster of 1975-05-25 Earl's Court.  This is a masterpiece of Zeppelin's power and talent and loose-jamming and Steve's talent as a remasterer (is that a word?). 

For me this is the very definition of Zeppelin. And the sound is stunning!!!!!! Check out No Quarter for the sound and the jamming. Mind-blowing. 

Hey Steve, thanks brother. You did well my friend. 

Thanks for the kind words. When I work on a show, I spend so much time checking out how the instruments sound that I don't really hear what they're playing. It's not until I'm done that I listen to the performance and I realized this show is one of my favorites from the post-1973 era. For me, Dazed is a highlight, as is OTHAFA, and as you mentioned, No Quarter is excellent. For those who haven't heard the remaster, here's a sample of No Quarter. And if anyone wants the link for the full show, send me a message:

On 2/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks for the kind words. When I work on a show, I spend so much time checking out how the instruments sound that I don't really hear what they're playing. It's not until I'm done that I listen to the performance and I realized this show is one of my favorites from the post-1973 era. For me, Dazed is a highlight, as is OTHAFA, and as you mentioned, No Quarter is excellent. For those who haven't heard the remaster, here's a sample of No Quarter. And if anyone wants the link for the full show, send me a message:

I’d love a link too, this is some quality stuff!

• 1 year later...
On 2/1/2021 at 8:55 AM, SteveZ98 said:

Absolutely incredible Sir. 

1 hour ago, Inthelateafternoon said:

Just a note of appreciation for Steve and the great work he has done on this, and all the other shows in his Stereo Masters series. Thanks Steve.

Thanks for the kind words. I still enjoy working on the shows and hope to have some more available soon.

• 2 weeks later...