SteveZ98's Earl's Court remaster......... a masterpiece!

pageluvva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello Steve,

I'm searching for the best sound quality of the Led Zeppelin May 25th show at Earl's Court and my researches sent me to this topic. The sample of your work is amazing and i was wondering if you could send me a link of the full show.

Your sample of the 24th show is impressive as well !

Best Regards and well done for your work.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2021 at 10:55 AM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks for the kind words. When I work on a show, I spend so much time checking out how the instruments sound that I don't really hear what they're playing. It's not until I'm done that I listen to the performance and I realized this show is one of my favorites from the post-1973 era. For me, Dazed is a highlight, as is OTHAFA, and as you mentioned, No Quarter is excellent. For those who haven't heard the remaster, here's a sample of No Quarter. And if anyone wants the link for the full show, send me a message:

Can i get the link please ?????

• 1 month later...

Yeah, at some point will come back asking for some 71 remasters… interested to hear Celebration Day on those (if more than 928 was ever done). 

Started the 2nd hour on this.

Edited by JMH

1 hour ago, Sashazub said:

I went through a half of the show and I can say that this is the best version of EC show 25.05 of all I have listened. I am very impressed your work and waiting to listen your version of EC show 24 may. Best regards, Steve!

Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

On 4/29/2022 at 7:22 AM, SteveZ98 said:

I'm working on the 5/24/75 show. Here's a sample:

I just love this part of DAC on 5/24. Jimmy is all over the place infusing so many different styles and Bonzo just sounds fantastic with this shuffle type of beat behind him. I want to see video with this audio. 5/25 is synced very well but I like this show better. 

On 2/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks for the kind words. When I work on a show, I spend so much time checking out how the instruments sound that I don't really hear what they're playing. It's not until I'm done that I listen to the performance and I realized this show is one of my favorites from the post-1973 era. For me, Dazed is a highlight, as is OTHAFA, and as you mentioned, No Quarter is excellent. For those who haven't heard the remaster, here's a sample of No Quarter. And if anyone wants the link for the full show, send me a message:

I’d love to have a link to this!

• 11 months later...
15 hours ago, duckman said:

Hi Steve, as a huge fan of 5/24 (especially No Quarter), could you please send me a link too? Much appreciated

I have not finished the 5/24 remaster. It's one of a dozen projects I'm working on that are 75% complete. I do have the link for the 5/25 show, if you're interested in that one.

I got a bunch of your remasters off Black Beauty recently and I'm really enjoying them. I was impressed by the Texas International Pop Festival, which is my favorite Zeppelin show ever.  Also your version of Destroyer is the best one I've heard; it adds depth and heaviness to what has always been a thin sounding soundboard. 

Just now, Baki77 said:

I got a bunch of your remasters off Black Beauty recently and I'm really enjoying them. I was impressed by the Texas International Pop Festival, which is my favorite Zeppelin show ever.  Also your version of Destroyer is the best one I've heard; it adds depth and heaviness to what has always been a thin sounding soundboard. 

Thanks. I'm glad you like them. I'll send you a message with links to lossless versions of them.