Led Zeppelin Soundboard 1972

3 minutes ago, therocker68 said:

Are Empress Valley gearing up for a new release yet? Maybe a Winter '72 Soundboard should see the light of day. Would make a change from the usual '75/'77 boards.

A winter 72 sbd would feature the setlist that carried over to the 73 tour. I'd much rather have on from summer 72, which would be highly unlikely.   IIrc there have only been a couple of songs from summer 72 sbd, Dancing Days for one,  can't recall what else.

2 minutes ago, JTM said:

A winter 72 sbd would feature the setlist that carried over to the 73 tour. I'd much rather have ONE from summer 72, which would be highly unlikely.   IIrc there have only been a couple of songs from summer 72 sbd, Dancing Days for one,  can't recall what else.

Where's the edit button gone..... Okay, found it, hidden away, changes grrrrrrr.

Edited by JTM
Just now, SteveZ98 said:

At the top right of each of your posts are three dots. Click them and the Edit option appears.

Yep, spotted it, cheers anyway.

4 hours ago, JTM said:

A winter 72 sbd would feature the setlist that carried over to the 73 tour. I'd much rather have on from summer 72, which would be highly unlikely.   IIrc there have only been a couple of songs from summer 72 sbd, Dancing Days for one,  can't recall what else.

Dancing Days and WIAWSNB from Long Beach.

FYI, there are no soundboards from 1972. I'm not saying they don't exist, but it and 1968 are the only two Zeppelin years without a single one circulating. We can always hope they survived, but who knows at this point.

On 2/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, June72 said:

FYI, there are no soundboards from 1972. I'm not saying they don't exist, but it and 1968 are the only two Zeppelin years without a single one circulating. We can always hope they survived, but who knows at this point.

There must be a complete Long Beach somewhere.  Jimmy only used a handful of tracks so pray the full show gets out

15 hours ago, drpete said:

There must be a complete Long Beach somewhere.  Jimmy only used a handful of tracks so pray the full show gets out

The Long Beach "soundboard" isn't a soundboard, it's a multitrack mixdown. The LA and Long Beach multitracks could get an unabridged release, but I'm not holding my breath