What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Hey "kakdaddy!" How are you? I've always love THE FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS! ROF my friend!

Hi ZFF :) . I love both Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris, & when they sing together it's heaven. The original Plant & Krauss duo. Anyway now I'm listening to "Hot Burrito #2" by The Flying Burrito Brothers.

At the moment, I'm listening to loud screams from watching the TEXAS/OKLAHOMA game on TV. I have some friends over and I'm the only one not drinking. Everyone is teasing me and trying to make me break my streak (I haven't had a drink since 1 October) by having one sip of whiskey. I must admit, the temptation is extremely great right now but I am strong and I will not break. ROCK ON FOREVER!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

Hi ZFF :) . I love both Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris, & when they sing together it's heaven. The original Plant & Krauss duo. Anyway now I'm listening to "Hot Burrito #2" by The Flying Burrito Brothers.

Hey kakdaddy! You have great tastes in music my friend! We'll have to talk music sometime real soon. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.