What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I love going back and re/discovering artists I've either overlooked or wasn't exposed to very much. Here's one I'm listening to and will gather more of his stuff and he has nearly 40 years of music to 'discover' !! I've heard his music in bits and pieces, mostly in movies, but time to check out his cd's.

Tom_Waits-Blood_Money.jpg

I'm diggin' it.

^ Holy hell !! Just check out his discography and contributions !!

Super extensive !

http://en.wikipedia....its_discography

Perhaps I could ask you a favor and find a song or two for me that goes way back? Manfred Mann;s Earth Band. Song title is Father of day Father of night. And perhaps time permittting, Claire, Gilbert O Sullivan? Or And now one that will really get a charge out of some and humiliate me. Partridge Family I woke up in love this morning. :P Oops, one more, Gary Pucket and the Union Gap Lady Willpower

Perhaps I could ask you a favor and find a song or two for me that goes way back? Manfred Mann;s Earth Band. Song title is Father of day Father of night. And perhaps time permittting, Claire, Gilbert O Sullivan? Or And now one that will really get a charge out of some and humiliate me. Partridge Family I woke up in love this morning. :P Oops, one more, Gary Pucket and the Union Gap Lady Willpower

Find them? You mean like putting the names in google and seeing the results ? :P

Or scouring 45rpm racks at garage sales and seeing if I spot one or two of them?

I think all I'd find are Donnie and Marie singles. :(

Lights Out - UFO B)

lights out,lights out london omg i forgot about them,used to listen to them a lot in my 2o's

schenker on guitar,rudolphs brother,cant remember his first name,uli roth have something to do with them,i think i have forgotten more than most people will ever know,anyway good tune