What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Been listening to Iron Maiden's new album Senjutsu for about a week now trying to get into it, it's kind of boring and Bruce sounds tired on it, couple of good songs and I'm hoping it grows on me, but after a weeks listening and I'll be listening to it this week also, let's see.

Iron_Maiden_-_Senjutsu.jpg.21706f14de782508dc7d18125315ca33.jpg

Edited by RainbowElf

26 minutes ago, RainbowElf said:

Been listening to Iron Maiden's new album Senjutsu for about a week now trying to get into it, it's kind of boring and Bruce sounds tired on it, couple of good songs and I'm hoping it grows on me, but after a weeks listening and I'll be listening to it this week also, let's see.

Iron_Maiden_-_Senjutsu.jpg.bdc5d86eed081c86adc3ec89059ab4aa.jpg

It's not allowing me to post the album's cover art for some reason, anyone know why?

Just got it to post, had to save image to my files then copy and paste here, I usually don't have to save the image, I just copy it directly from images on the web and paste them here, but that didn't work this time, I actually had to save the image to my computer files.

Edited by RainbowElf
Typos