What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Fleetwood Mac are performing here tomorrow night. My sister and i wanted to go, but waited too last minute to realize this and since she will be working until almost time of the start of the show, we aren't going. Anyway, Stevie Nicks did an interview on a local radio station today (this afternoon). I thought it was really so cool of her (and the DJ told her so as well). What i really loved hearing her say was that her and Lindsey still love each other, but they have been broken up since 1976! Their love story is one of those that always seems sad to me (that it didn't work out).

How's it going "~tangerine~?" I love Stevie Nicks too! She's one of the Top 5 all-time female performers ever. Nicks has also graced us as one of the true Queen's of Rock n' Roll.

As for what I am listening to at the moment, THE JOSHUA TREE by U2 on 24 KT. Gold CD by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL). ROCK ON!

How's it going "~tangerine~?" I love Stevie Nicks too! She's one of the Top 5 all-time female performers ever. Nicks has also graced us as one of the true Queen's of Rock n' Roll.

As for what I am listening to at the moment, THE JOSHUA TREE by U2 on 24 KT. Gold CD by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL). ROCK ON!

Stevie certainly makes it into my top six or seven list of female singers. She's really great. Years ago i saw her on Behind the Music and really respected her candor. I don't know anything about MFSL, :) , but i bet With or Without and Running To Stand Still will sound really great that way! Not so sure about Mothers of the Disappeared, though. lol...

Jeff Beck Group live at Fillmore West July 1968. Fuckin' amazing!!

Set list:

You shook me

Let me love you

Morning dew

Jeff's boogie

The sun is shining

Hi ho silver lining

Nice!! I LOVE his Truth disc! Their version of You Shook Me is my fav. of all the versions out there. Anyway.....

Listening to No Quarter from Vancouver '75 - great piano, drum jam for first thing in the morning!! :)

Nice!! I LOVE his Truth disc! Their version of You Shook Me is my fav. of all the versions out there. Anyway.....

Listening to No Quarter from Vancouver '75 - great piano, drum jam for first thing in the morning!! :)

Yeah, it's a great version indeed. I don't know if you're a member of Wolfgang's Vault, but you can sign in and listen to the whole concert at:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/jeff...t/517-7499.html

Wolfgang's Vault is a goldmine if you want to check out cool concerts!