What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going everyone? Did everybody have a good night's sleep. I feel great after sleeping almost 5 hours. I just had a good breakfast along with 4 cups of hot delicious coffee. I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for another all night party. Ha Ha! At the moment, I'm listening to "Brother Louie" by STORIES. This one's for you "cousinlouie." Ha Ha! Didn't think that I would remember did you? Ha Ha! Have a great day everyone and ROCK ON in order to accomplish your dreams and goals.

How's it going all? Oh Oh! It looks like another all night party is about to begin from the horizon. This is going to be the third consecutive all nighter. But fear not, I have managed to get some sleep somewhere in between so that is good for me. At the moment, I am listening and watching the new 3-DVD set of the LED ZEPPELIN KNEBWORTH MASTERS 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, Knebworth Festival, Stevenage, England 4 August 1979. This DVD set is by far, the best picture and sound quality that I have ever seen. This set is even better than the other DVD set that I have and that one is great. The people are starting to flock around the big screen here at the party watching and listening to the mighty LED ZEPPELIN kick ass to "Sick Again" and "Achilles Last Stand" which look and sound incredibly great! Anyway, have a great evening fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going all? The party has picked up and is in full gear. At the moment, I'm listening to "Dancing Days" by none other than the mighty LED ZEPPELIN! Have a great evening fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics and ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

Hi everyone! How's it going? Another great party is about to end! It looks like I pulled another all nighter. Ha Ha! I didn't think that it was possible for a 48 year old man to party so hard 3 consecutive nights. But I did it! Don't ask me how, I just did it! Ha Ha! Enough of that!! As for what I'm listening to at the moment, I'm listening to TED NUGENT'S "Hey Baby" which just ended and "Stranglehold" begins. Have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics till we meet again.

How's it going everyone? I hope that the weekend went well with all of you. I just had a me a great breakfast after another all night party. Ain't nothing better than having Eggs and Bacon along with some nice hot delicious coffee on a nice and beautiful Sunday morning. At the moment, I have been replaying the LED ZEPPELIN KNEBWORTH MASTERS 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, Knebworth Festival, Stevenage, England 4 August 1979 3-DVD set. This 3-DVD set is INCREDIBLE! I will post another review on it on the 29Th ANNIVERSARY KNEBWORTH 4 AUGUST 1979 Thread in the LED ZEPPELIN Master Forum link. In the mean time, have a great Sunday and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGqPzrNypzw

"Bold as Love" is the highlight of the Technicolor Jimi Hendrix Experience album Axis: Bold as Love (1967). Referring to a color key, "Bold as Love" outlines a rainbow in an epic declaration of love in its many colors. One interpretation may be that people are one, despite our different shades; another may be that in all persons there resides an array of emotions, each corresponding to a color. In either case, complete integration is Hendrix's ideal. The verses begin as a wordy, subdued blues before building into expressive, "yea" choruses which he brings back down ("just ask the Axis") to repeat. Finally, the second chorus explodes into a patented extended lead and the song plays out with a multi-colored, phase-shifting, sunburst finish. Hendrix, with guitar in hand, was indeed the incarnation of psychedelia and love. - AllMusic

How's it going fellow die hard ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope that everyone's weekend was a happy and jolly one. I know that mine was! Ha Ha! As for what I am listening to at this moment, I am listening to "No Matter What" by BADFINGER. Have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

I'm listening to my neighbors sing, I Think I Love You.

It sounds like they are having a party.

Hi "eternal light!" How are you doing? I miss our conversations. I just heard "I Think I Love You" by THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY. I love that song. I'm still in love with Shirley Jones and Susan Dey. So your neighbors are having a party? It sounds like a party that I would like to be at. How come you're not over there? Have a great evening and ROCK ON "eternal light!"

Hi "eternal light!" How are you doing? I miss our conversations. I just heard "I Think I Love You" by THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY. I love that song. I'm still in love with Shirley Jones and Susan Dey. So your neighbors are having a party? It sounds like a party that I would like to be at. How come you're not over there? Have a great evening and ROCK ON "eternal light!"

I'm falling asleep listening to a hawk calling outside.

I'm falling asleep listening to a hawk calling outside.

Hi "eternal light?" I hope that you had a good night sleep. As for me, I didn't sleep too much like I would have liked to. This morning, I'll be flying to Los Angeles where I'll be there until Wednesday. I'll have to be back to work early Thursday morning (1 October 2009) at 6:00 A.M. Central time. What's worse is that I will be losing two hours In texas. In texas, as we speak, it is 6:08 A.M. Central time this morning, In California, it is 4:08 A.M. Pacific time. Wish me luck, I'm really stretching things. I don't know if I'll be back online from now until Wednesday or not. In the mean time, take care "eternal light" and ROCK ON!

As for what I am listening to at this moment, I am listening to "Love Will Find A Way" by PABLO CRUISE.

How's it going all? I hope the day's treating you well. I'm in Los Angeles, the city of angels! I'm in the Laurel Canyon area in the Hollywood Hills at the moment. I only have a half hour so I have to comment as much as possible. As for what I am listening to at the moment, I am listening to "Maria Maria" by SANTANA. I would like to dedicate this song to my lovely daughter Lydia Marie. Have a great day fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics and ROCK ON till we meet again.