What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I'm listening to "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" by BONNIE TYLER. I dedicate this song to my late wife, she would have been 48 years old today had she lived.

Also sharing "B" Day's today are the late great JOHN LENNON and the late great JOHN ENTWISTLE. For all three, I dedicate the song "Birthday" by THE BEATLES. For both John's, I dedicate "It's Johnny's Birthday" by the late great GEORGE HARRISON.

Have a great day, weekend and ROCK ON FOREVER!

Hi Jo! How's it going? I didn't know that you liked GOLDEN EARRING! I'm listening to "Radar Love." ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Actually, "Twilight Zone" and "Radar Love" are the only ones by them that I know, but I really like those, so I guess you could call me a casual fan. :D

Free Four by Pink Floyd. :wub:

:peace:,

Jo

No. Maybe I should invest in it!

Give Me Love(Give Me Peace on Earth)by George Harrison :wub:

Jo

You should! Thats the only CD album that I own on GOLDEN EARRING. I'm listening to "My Sweet Lord" by the late great GEORGE HARRISON.

Damn, its hard keeping up with you when I'm drinking my hot delicious coffee and typing at the same time. Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

You should! Thats the only CD album that I own on GOLDEN EARRING. I'm listening to "My Sweet Lord" by the late great GEORGE HARRISON.

Damn, its hard keeping up with you when I'm drinking my hot delicious coffee and typing at the same time. Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

LOL! :lol:

Janie's Got a Gun by Aerosmith :wub:

Jo