What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Hi ZFF,

No wonder the World is in such a State, all you do is listen to Music. :lol:

Get Up

Get Out

Get A Life

Get this, i'm going for the Record, The Entire Led Zeppelin Collection in Just One Day, and i'm nowhere near Finished Yet. ;)

SO

ROCK ON FOREVER

YOU CRAZY

MOTHER

Very Kind Regards, Danny

I do! I'm at work at the moment! Ha Ha! You wouldn't believe the many women that I have met here at work since I became a supervisor. I have a whole stack of phone numbers now! ROF my friend or ROCK ON FOREVER YOU CRAZY MUTTER! Ha Ha!

Hi All,

I'm listening to The Entire Led Zeppelin Collection, and all those Songs that people in the "Zep songs you "should" like, but don't? Thread have been playing one after the other, very strange indeed.

Stairwat to Heaven

Carouselambra

Fool in the Rain

All My Love

Hot Dog

Achilles Last Stand

Tea for One

In My Time Of Dying

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

I Can't Quit You Baby

And still counting.

Regards, Danny

PS, Over The Hills And Far Away

Hi All,

I'm listening to The Entire Led Zeppelin Collection, and all those Songs that people in the "Zep songs you "should" like, but don't? Thread have been playing one after the other, very strange indeed.

Stairwat to Heaven

Carouselambra

Fool in the Rain

All My Love

Hot Dog

Achilles Last Stand

Tea for One

In My Time Of Dying

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

I Can't Quit You Baby

And still counting.

Regards, Danny

PS, Over The Hills And Far Away

Hey mate! I love all of these songs! Then again, I love all of ZEPPELIN's songs! ROF my friend!

Rain Song - from How The West Was Won oops, The Song Remains The Same :beer: Am just getting into "alternate tunings" nowadays. :D They're playing this song on the radio now. The Get The Led Out segment of their daily evening program.

Edited by Fan_S.

I was talking about my misses you fool :lol: and she really is

Somethin' Else

Kind Regards, Danny

Hey mate! You mean that song is about her? You mean the Mrs.? You call her Misses mate and she'll hit your head, thinking that its your ass, with a baseball bat! Come to think of it mate, I want her autograph N-O-W! ROF my friend!

Hey mate! You mean that song is about her? You mean the Mrs.? You call her Misses mate and she'll hit your head, thinking that its your ass, with a baseball bat! Come to think of it mate, I want her autograph N-O-W! ROF my friend!

Hi ZFF,

You got it mate.

BigdansMisses.jpg

And I'm

Sick Again

Kind Regards, Danny