What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I shook Rob and Deniz's hands last year! Kick ass aussie band! :)

Cool. I saw them in nyc last summer and we met a girl from australia who was telling us they play to like 10,000 crowds in australia, so she was happy to see them in a small nyc club. It was a great show! I was really amazed...not being a big punk rock fan, not that you have to be, to appreciate this band. But, i was with friends and folks before the show talking all sort of in depth punk rock stuff that i had no clue about. They are a great band without a doubt. In regards to the show, fast paced music all the way through, energiised show. And i shouldnt have referenced this music as just punk because its not just punk, quite an intersting blend. In fact i have just burned -zeno beach for a few friends.

Edited by middlezep

Cool. I saw them in nyc last summer and we met a girl from australia who was telling us they play to like 10,000 crowds in australia, so she was happy to see them in a small nyc club. It was a great show! I was really amazed...not being a big punk rock fan, not that you have to be, to appreciate this band. But, i was with friends and folks before the show talking all sort of in depth punk rock stuff that i had no clue about. They are a great band without a doubt. In regards to the show, fast paced music all the way through, energiised show. And i shouldnt have referenced this music as just punk because its not just punk, quite an intersting blend. In fact i have just burned -zeno beach for a few friends.

Ahhh Zeno Beach is one of RB's most psychedelic albums....the pace is slower, but the power's there....you can feel the wild raw powre of The Stooges in RB! :)

Ahhh Zeno Beach is one of RB's most psychedelic albums....the pace is slower, but the power's there....you can feel the wild raw powre of The Stooges in RB! :)

Slower. :lol: well thats good to my ears, with the record.But the live show was relentless, an amazing energy going on. My friend burned me -zeno beach and put some stooges on the cd too. They apparently cover -the who, stooges and others every show.

Slower. :lol: well thats good to my ears, with the record.But the live show was relentless, an amazing energy going on. My friend burned me -zeno beach and put some stooges on the cd too. They apparently cover -the who, stooges and others every show.

Right on.....RB are your raw power live band....live is better with them!!