What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I wanted to take a moment and thank a lot of you on this thread. I have finally listened to all of the music here that I had never heard before. I have found new music through a lot of you and just wanted to say thank you for sharing the music!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank a lot of you on this thread. I have finally listened to all of the music here that I had never heard before. I have found new music through a lot of you and just wanted to say thank you for sharing the music!!

Sentiments shared except it's not with this thread but the Other Bands/Music section of the message board in general. My music horizons have broadened significantly since joining this site.

Here's what I'm listening to right now.

I pretty much feel the same way! I have got to listen to some really awesome stuff not only on this part of the forum but also thanks to a thread, going by the name "Rate The Song Above You" :D Thanks to members like Swede, pagemccartney95 and Rock N' Rollin' Man, I've had the pleasure of lending my ears to some amazing songs! :thumbsup: A big thanks to everyone contributing to these threads (especially the members I mentioned above!)...keep 'em coming! :D