What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I wanted to take a moment and thank a lot of you on this thread. I have finally listened to all of the music here that I had never heard before. I have found new music through a lot of you and just wanted to say thank you for sharing the music!!

That made me think: sharing a song is a great gift! Thank YOU for this thread and thanks to all who participate ::thanku::you_rock::air_kiss:!

Edited by DMachine

03-08-1991 Great Western Forum Bootleg

GN'R's longest show, clocking in at almost 4 hours. Still have over 2 hours left.

Nightrain is starting.

EDIT: The encore is now starting and there's still an hour left.

Edited by Quix

..... Robert Plant/Jimmy Page) , just how fascinated they are with music of the world over..."We did the Indian thing in the 70' as Robert stated in one of his video interviews, and Now I am into North African Music...great Robert, you are such an important role model for any upcoming artist...

...and ofcourse I remember those years growing up with Zep's Music, wondering how their song No Body's Fault But mine sounded "Indian" in the beginning,

..your love for my culture is greatly acknowledged and appreciated, thank you!!!

so here I am listening to Bombay Sessions at this moment and loving it!!!