What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

the beatles-lucy in the sky

had heard a bar band do this this summer, w a guest vocalist from another local band and without keys and no french horns, this is a very very heavy song live with volume, it really was incredibel to hear it, everyone loved it, the quiet and loud sections just amped up without any of the production qualities of the record.

the beatles-lucy in the sky

had heard a bar band do this this summer, w a guest vocalist from another local band and without keys and no french horns, this is a very very heavy song live with volume, it really was incredibel to hear it, everyone loved it, the quiet and loud sections just amped up without any of the production qualities of the record.

One of my favorite concert moments was hearing the Grateful Dead do it at the Dean Dome in Chapel Hill back in '93. Little did I know, until just a few months ago, that someone was filming that night.

hey jahfin thanks for posting that gd lucy in the sky with diamonds, very cool. yeah i have heard gd doing dear prudence and jerry garcia band doing instrumental of eleanor rigby and its just a good thing to hear that. my copies are lent out now for folks to burn and listen to. but just like weir and lesh doing that version of fool in the rain awhile back, its either a novelty thing or a serious appreciation i dont know, but as a listener its very cool.

grateful dead-tons of steel