Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

This new band I discovered literally minutes ago, thanks Jahfin. Great sound, little CSN vibe going on I think....?

No problem. As you dig deeper I think you'll find all kinds of influences going on in addition to CSN. At this point they only have three records out so there's not much catching up to do. In case you missed it, here they are teaming up with the Drive-By Truckers for "The Weight" at the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC earlier this year. This was filmed the day Levon Helm passed away. Let me just say there wasn't a dry eye in the house that evening and that it's a musical memory that will stay with me forever.

Tool - love the arrangment on this one !

[tool is the shit]. [regardless of whether or not you're a fan of the dark/heavy, can't argue the musicianship]. [all of their songs have great arrangement].

Miles Davis - In a Silent Way.

The Stereo section of Disc 1 from the HTWWW DVD- A...Just going into Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp...Bonzo's kick drum, fuck yeah.