What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

rusted root-when i woke/drum trip

I became a fan back when they were touring with Page and Plant during the Unledded tour. On the way to the Omni in Atlanta from NC I kept hearing their first single Send Me On My Way on the radio. Knowing they were doing the opening honors, I was very intrigued by that song and picked up When I Awoke after the show when passing through Athens, GA. According to Billboard they have a new album coming out soon, their first since 2002:

Rusted Root Recharges For First Album Since '02

I became a fan back when they were touring with Page and Plant during the Unledded tour. On the way to the Omni in Atlanta from NC I kept hearing their first single Send Me On My Way on the radio. Knowing they were doing the opening honors, I was very intrigued by that song and picked up When I Awoke after the show when passing through Athens, GA. According to Billboard they have a new album coming out soon, their first since 2002:

I'll have to look for that, but i havent really kept up since their record -remember, which was great. My cd buying has slowed down tremendously since the 90s. I reccomend that record -remember, some really good songs. Its good to know these bands though, and then catch up, cause there isnt all that much new stuff that is striking. Thats why the used cd shops are cool, just wait until you see a cd show up for a few bucks less.

listening to -the flaming lips/clouds taste metallic

I'll have to look for that, but i havent really kept up since their record -remember, which was great. My cd buying has slowed down tremendously since the 90s. I reccomend that record -remember, some really good songs. Its good to know these bands though, and then catch up, cause there isnt all that much new stuff that is striking. Thats why the used cd shops are cool, just wait until you see a cd show up for a few bucks less.

I kinda lost interest in the stuff I heard after When I Awoke as it seemed to be missing some of the key ingredients that endeared that album to me to start with such as the heavy percussion. I also caught them years later on one of the HORDE tours and they hardly seemed like the same band at all (that may have also had something to do with the first of the lineup changes). Still, I never rule out a return to form, even this far down the line.

Thanx I'll be on the look out for this.

Piano Sonata # 11( tuna fish song alla greaseman) --Mozart