Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

led zeppelin-the crunge live75

alot of added stuff from page and plant. page goes into a mid section sonic part and jpj is playing funk and it sounds like bonham is loving to play this song...because he is just laying back and probably listening too.

led zep-trampled underfoot san diego75

had to play that one again for an ode to my car fixing. had new front end control arms put on, throttle body cleaned and new radiator. hey i just want another 50thousand miles...already has 137. its a saturn and its part plastic...so if it doesnt run anymore i can always take the tires off and make it into a big snow sled.

led zeppelin-dazed and confused sand diego75

alot of momentum and changing paces, movement. interesting to listen to it more since the 07 show.

led zeppelin-heartbreaker live75

sounds like an audience recording cleaned up digitally... i dont know. but you freaks in the the 70s who recorded this, we love ya!

page/plant-98 july4,98 toronto

ramble on

another audience recording, thank god for technology and freaks in 98

love the subtle echoe and concert vibe

page/plant-shining in the light live98 toronto

really was probably better to hear than even -the wanton song, when i saw them in ny back in 98.

page/plant-thank you live98 toronto

nice mellow intro and guitar sound...dont know if thats an audience recording effect or what...but is cool. ok now the guitar solo is going and its reminding me of the bbc version of thank you.