What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Meters-new orleans funk. John Bonham really liked this stuff.

Some old Metallica as well. Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets

Also checked out some music on this site in the OtherMusic/Bands section called Endora's Mask. Anyone hear these guys? they can play.

Also, Jeff Beck -Blow by Blow, awesome fusion/rock.

lmao... I have Russian neighbors too.. which is funny because they are ALWAYS outside throwing little parties where they kereoke to ridiculous electronic music in Russian... they even set up tents and have sparkly streamers and shit all around. Either they're fresh out of Russia, or they live an "alternative" lifestyle, I haven't quite been able to put my finger on it, but I've been meaning to meet them for so-wait a minute... do you live in that brown house on the other side of the street from me?

:hysterical: I know what you mean. I am Ukrainian and people do the same things here all the time. Attempts to change anything do not work usually, even appeals to the local militia officer. Amazing....

Oh, and by the way, my recent favorite is Ozzy's BLACK RAIN.

Edited by Vega

:thumbsup:

yeah, when the simple expression of passion and honesty comes together in music its great.

alejandro escovedo-chelsea hotel 78

-it makes no sense, it makes perfect sense

I find irony in your wording of passion and honesty in music. My life has been full of that, however UNFELT by others. Music has been my life force. Led Zeppelin in ways have brought me the utmost joy and love, and also brought on the lowest lows. I love the band and their music, I have to say because of them, indirectly, Ive had the most meaningful and tragic happenings in my life.

The day I stood in front of the 96/98 St. Marks Physical Graffiti building in New York City, I cried my eyes out.

Oh and yes, I dig Alejandro Escovedo, to get back on topic.

I find irony in your wording of passion and honesty in music. My life has been full of that, however UNFELT by others. Music has been my life force. Led Zeppelin in ways have brought me the utmost joy and love, and also brought on the lowest lows. I love the band and their music, I have to say because of them, indirectly, Ive had the most meaningful and tragic happenings in my life.

The day I stood in front of the 96/98 St. Marks Physical Graffiti building in New York City, I cried my eyes out.

Oh and yes, I dig Alejandro Escovedo, to get back on topic.

I hear ya. all i can say its a long road and sometimes its hard to see ya know. i visited the physical graffiti building when i was younger and it was cool. not the best words, but chin up and look on the brightside and life goes on ya know.

back to the music, the black crowes-lay it all on me

I hear ya. all i can say its a long road and sometimes its hard to see ya know. i visited the physical graffiti building when i was younger and it was cool. not the best words, but chin up and look on the brightside and life goes on ya know.

back to the music, the black crowes-lay it all on me

yeah, I know. Life goes on, with the beautiful memories and scars.

Disc 2 of the Santana debut album. The original session demos and the Woodstock set in its entirety.

Santana_album_1969.jpg