What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Three chords or not I love playing Back in Black on guitar

Same here! It's so addictive! I once saw my friend's friend's band, and they did an AMAZING version of it. But they had a girl singer, so it sounded slightly weird. But their guitarist was very, very good. They also did Immigrant Song. With a girl singer. It was REALLY weird on that song.

My Wife - The Who

Same here! It's so addictive! I once saw my friend's friend's band, and they did an AMAZING version of it. But they had a girl singer, so it sounded slightly weird. But their guitarist was very, very good. They also did Immigrant Song. With a girl singer. It was REALLY weird on that song.

My Wife - The Who

Wow that must have been interesting..... have you heard Ann Wilson's cover of Immigrant Song?

Penny Lane - The Beatles

Wow that must have been interesting..... have you heard Ann Wilson's cover of Immigrant Song?

Yeah, I have. I think it's pretty good. Have you seen the Beatnix's "Stairway to Heaven?" It's amazing. They combine the songs "I Want to Hold YOur Hand" and "stairway to Heaven." Really cool. The drummer of my band loved it.

The Rover - LEd Zep

I love, love, love this song.

Yeah, I have. I think it's pretty good. Have you seen the Beatnix's "Stairway to Heaven?" It's amazing. They combine the songs "I Want to Hold YOur Hand" and "stairway to Heaven." Really cool. The drummer of my band loved it.

The Rover - LEd Zep

I love, love, love this song.

actually I haven't sounds fascinating though. The Rover is awesome too bad they never played it in full live.

All You Need is Love - The Beatles (I'm writing a paper about them that's due tomorrow and I'm three fourths done.... so I've been listening to them all night almost :lol: )

actually I haven't sounds fascinating though. The Rover is awesome too bad they never played it in full live.

All You Need is Love - The Beatles (I'm writing a paper about them that's due tomorrow and I'm three fourths done.... so I've been listening to them all night almost :lol: )

Here ya are:

I noticed you were listenin to a lot of Beatles there! :lol:

Good Time Bad Times/ Communication Breakdown (Paris 10/10/69) - Led Zep

Here ya are:

I noticed you were listenin to a lot of Beatles there! :lol:

Good Time Bad Times/ Communication Breakdown (Paris 10/10/69) - Led Zep

thanks I'll check it out when I take a break... I'm going to be up all night lol. The Beatles and Led Zeppelin rank as my two fav bands..... I like them equally

Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent

thanks I'll check it out when I take a break... I'm going to be up all night lol. The Beatles and Led Zeppelin rank as my two fav bands..... I like them equally

Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent

I'd say Beatles take third for me. I love Led Zeppelin, The Who, and then the Beatles. I generally like British bands more than American… Though I really love the Doors too.

Say What You Will - Fastway

I'd say Beatles take third for me. I love Led Zeppelin, The Who, and then the Beatles. I generally like British bands more than American… Though I really love the Doors too.

Say What You Will - Fastway

I'm not much of a Doors fan personally. I know more about the Beatles than what is healthy..... and I'm getting there for Led Zeppelin too :lol:. My fav American band would be either Van Halen, Guns N Roses, or Aerosmith

It's Late - Queen

I'm not much of a Doors fan personally. I know more about the Beatles than what is healthy..... and I'm getting there for Led Zeppelin too :lol:. My fav American band would be either Van Halen, Guns N Roses, or Aerosmith

I love Aerosmith. One of my favourites. Well, the Doors do have several very weird songs, but that's alright. They also have some really cool stuff. If you hang out around here enough, you should know WAY MORE than is healthy about Led Zep :lol:

Jennings Farm Blues - Led Zeppelin

I love this song so much. I think I like it more than Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, even.