What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

I love Aerosmith. One of my favourites. Well, the Doors do have several very weird songs, but that's alright. They also have some really cool stuff. If you hang out around here enough, you should know WAY MORE than is healthy about Led Zep :lol:

Jennings Farm Blues - Led Zeppelin

I love this song so much. I think I like it more than Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, even.

Yeah now it's going to border on obsession now that I'm here and can't get off ;)

That must be a bootleg as I don't recognize it and I have all their original work on iTunes plus BBC and HTWWW

Route 66 - The Rolling Stones

Yeah now it's going to border on obsession now that I'm here and can't get off ;)

That must be a bootleg as I don't recognize it and I have all their original work on iTunes plus BBC and HTWWW

Route 66 - The Rolling Stones

It's basically an electric version of Bron-Y-Aur Stomp. It's really cool. It's on YouTube. I would post a link, but I wouldn't want it to be deleted from Youtube!

Yes, I've been obsessed w/ this forum (well, this community, cos we had a different board and then switched) since August.

Down By The Seaside - Led Zeppelin

Lovely song. I was really obsessed with this song over the summer, especially early August. I shared it with my quartet and they really loved it. Especially my cellist. But that's understandable, as he's about sixteen and the other two are ten. :lol:

It's basically an electric version of Bron-Y-Aur Stomp. It's really cool. It's on YouTube. I would post a link, but I wouldn't want it to be deleted from Youtube!

Yes, I've been obsessed w/ this forum (well, this community, cos we had a different board and then switched) since August.

Down By The Seaside - Led Zeppelin

Lovely song. I was really obsessed with this song over the summer, especially early August. I shared it with my quartet and they really loved it. Especially my cellist. But that's understandable, as he's about sixteen and the other two are ten. :lol:

this is the second forum I've joined. I joined a St. Louis Cardinals forum a few years ago, posted a few months, and then got away from it. I like that song I just had the second album of Physical Graffiti playing in the car last week and enjoyed hearing that song hadn't heard it in some time. What was I obsessed with during the summer........ hmm the live version of Immigrant Song from HTWWW :)

this is the second forum I've joined. I joined a St. Louis Cardinals forum a few years ago, posted a few months, and then got away from it. I like that song I just had the second album of Physical Graffiti playing in the car last week and enjoyed hearing that song hadn't heard it in some time. What was I obsessed with during the summer........ hmm the live version of Immigrant Song from HTWWW :)

Oh yeah, that's good version. I like it too. I used to be obsessed with Black Dog on HTWWW. That's a good version too. That's the only Zep song my mum likes too. I don't really get it, cos it's all about sex! But she loves it. :lol:

White Summer/Black Mountain Side (Paris 10/10/69) - Led Zeppelin

Lovely, lovely, lovely version. Except for that brief blurb of somebody saying something abotu Zep in French.

Oh yeah, that's good version. I like it too. I used to be obsessed with Black Dog on HTWWW. That's a good version too. That's the only Zep song my mum likes too. I don't really get it, cos it's all about sex! But she loves it. :lol:

White Summer/Black Mountain Side (Paris 10/10/69) - Led Zeppelin

Lovely, lovely, lovely version. Except for that brief blurb of somebody saying something abotu Zep in French.

I know it's weird. I love playing Black Dog on the guitar but the riff hasn't proved to be the easiest for me and I'm not a great guitarist by any stretch of the imagination (I'm actually a pianist turned guitarist :lol: ). I love the version of White Summer/Black Mountain Side from the Royal Albert Hall

Willie and the Hand Jive - George Thorogood..... err wait now Crazy on You - Heart

I know it's weird. I love playing Black Dog on the guitar but the riff hasn't proved to be the easiest for me and I'm not a great guitarist by any stretch of the imagination (I'm actually a pianist turned guitarist :lol: ). I love the version of White Summer/Black Mountain Side from the Royal Albert Hall

Willie and the Hand Jive - George Thorogood..... err wait now Crazy on You - Heart

:lol: I'm a violinist turned guitarist. I'm actually pretty decent. I've been playing Black Dog forever though, so I've gotten it all figured out. Though I have to say, I love playing OTHAFA. Probalby my favourite song to play. And I just love White Summer/Black Mountain side pretty much all the time. Except I don't like it ca. 1977. :( It just wasn't the same.

The Battle of Evermore - Led Zeppelin

I didn't like this song for a long time. I thought it was really weird the first few times I heard it, but now I really like it. :lol: It's a neat song, plus I love Sandy Denny.

:lol: I'm a violinist turned guitarist. I'm actually pretty decent. I've been playing Black Dog forever though, so I've gotten it all figured out. Though I have to say, I love playing OTHAFA. Probalby my favourite song to play. And I just love White Summer/Black Mountain side pretty much all the time. Except I don't like it ca. 1977. :( It just wasn't the same.

The Battle of Evermore - Led Zeppelin

I didn't like this song for a long time. I thought it was really weird the first few times I heard it, but now I really like it. :lol: It's a neat song, plus I love Sandy Denny.

Well that was weird..... my computer wouldn't let me do anything on here for a few minutes but I'm back now. I try to be Jimmy too much when I play..... I can pull it off when I'm playing 'Rock & Roll' but not many other times. I can do a bunch of riffs not much good in the soloing department but I try to plug along anyway. I didn't like TBOE at first but it grew on me once I realized the LOTR influence..... I love LOTR!! I have to read them at least once or twice a year.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles.... yep back to them again my paper's about their career and I'm up to the White Album now so I'm playing the......... White Album :lol:

Well that was weird..... my computer wouldn't let me do anything on here for a few minutes but I'm back now. I try to be Jimmy too much when I play..... I can pull it off when I'm playing 'Rock & Roll' but not many other times. I can do a bunch of riffs not much good in the soloing department but I try to plug along anyway. I didn't like TBOE at first but it grew on me once I realized the LOTR influence..... I love LOTR!! I have to read them at least once or twice a year.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles.... yep back to them again my paper's about their career and I'm up to the White Album now so I'm playing the......... White Album :lol:

Computers can be weird sometimes… I know what you mean about being Jimmy… you mean doing exactly what he does, right? Yeah… the rhythm guitarist in my band (I play lead) always gets pissed at me when he's not doing it exactly right. :lol:

Come Together - The Beatles

I always get the first verse of this stuck in my head :lol:

But it's a pretty groovy song :hippy:

Computers can be weird sometimes… I know what you mean about being Jimmy… you mean doing exactly what he does, right? Yeah… the rhythm guitarist in my band (I play lead) always gets pissed at me when he's not doing it exactly right. :lol:

Come Together - The Beatles

I always get the first verse of this stuck in my head :lol:

But it's a pretty groovy song :hippy:

yes I try to copy everything he does.. the way he moves his "mannerisms" while playing, everything. That's cool I think if I played often enough I could be good enough to play lead if I was in a band.. but not right now ha. I love Come Together the words don't make any sense and yet it seems too.

I'm So Tired - The Beatles

yes I try to copy everything he does.. the way he moves his "mannerisms" while playing, everything. That's cool I think if I played often enough I could be good enough to play lead if I was in a band.. but not right now ha. I love Come Together the words don't make any sense and yet it seems too.

I'm So Tired - The Beatles

Well, I don't really copy how Jimmy moves when he plays… okay, I do on some songs, but on others, I end up doing my thing. Like for some reason I can't play "Sick AGain" without the classic "Stairway to Heaven" pose… it's kind of weird. I usually end up moving around any way I happen to. On Black Dog that would be all over the place. :lol:

I actually started on rhythm guitar in my band, but then the lead guitarist said to me one day "You know what? Nevermind, you're better than me, you should play lead," so now I play lead and he plays rhythm. Kind of weird how that worked out.

The Lemon Song - Led Zeppelin

Fucking awesome song, but oh so hard! :lol:

Well, I don't really copy how Jimmy moves when he plays… okay, I do on some songs, but on others, I end up doing my thing. Like for some reason I can't play "Sick AGain" without the classic "Stairway to Heaven" pose… it's kind of weird. I usually end up moving around any way I happen to. On Black Dog that would be all over the place. :lol:

I actually started on rhythm guitar in my band, but then the lead guitarist said to me one day "You know what? Nevermind, you're better than me, you should play lead," so now I play lead and he plays rhythm. Kind of weird how that worked out.

The Lemon Song - Led Zeppelin

Fucking awesome song, but oh so hard! :lol:

lol what kind of guitar(s) do you have? I like playing like Angus Young to but it's a lot harder. That's pretty neat how you got to lead. haha when I first heard Traveling Riverside Blues and realized what the section after the solo was about I nearly fell off my chair lol. Later when I was looking at Led Zeppelin II and saw the Lemon song I thought another Traveling Riverside Blues haha

Yer Blues - The Beatles

lol what kind of guitar(s) do you have? I like playing like Angus Young to but it's a lot harder. That's pretty neat how you got to lead. haha when I first heard Traveling Riverside Blues and realized what the section after the solo was about I nearly fell off my chair lol. Later when I was looking at Led Zeppelin II and saw the Lemon song I thought another Traveling Riverside Blues haha

Yer Blues - The Beatles

I have just about the shittiest guitar on the planet. It's a low-end Lace Huntington. Don't exactly have that much money in the pot at the moment… What kind do you have? I love Travelling Riverside Blues. That's what got me into slide, so now I play slide a bit too. It's fun, and my dogs go insane when they hear it. :lol: My science teacher in sixth grade always wanted me to play like Angus. So I did it once for him. :lol: It is rather hard.

the Wanton Song - LEd zeppelin

I love this song. The drums are amazing, and I really love the choruses and the guitar solo. Its really cool in general.

I have just about the shittiest guitar on the planet. It's a low-end Lace Huntington. Don't exactly have that much money in the pot at the moment… What kind do you have? I love Travelling Riverside Blues. That's what got me into slide, so now I play slide a bit too. It's fun, and my dogs go insane when they hear it. :lol: My science teacher in sixth grade always wanted me to play like Angus. So I did it once for him. :lol: It is rather hard.

the Wanton Song - LEd zeppelin

I love this song. The drums are amazing, and I really love the choruses and the guitar solo. Its really cool in general.

oo that stinks. I have a black Yahama..... not the greatest guitar either but it works and it looks sharp cause it's all black with a dark maple neck. I like slide guitar but I don't like my slide..... I can't bend my finger enough.... partially cause I have my strap as low as it will go to be like Jimmy. I'm so cheap about it at the moment that I'd just like to saw part of it off :hysterical:

I can do his duck walk and I can head bang cause my hair's pretty long haha. I love the Wanton Song it's an awesome riff!! I also love Night Flight

Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and Monkey - The Beatles

oo that stinks. I have a black Yahama..... not the greatest guitar either but it works and it looks sharp cause it's all black with a dark maple neck. I like slide guitar but I don't like my slide..... I can't bend my finger enough.... partially cause I have my strap as low as it will go to be like Jimmy. I'm so cheap about it at the moment that I'd just like to saw part of it off :hysterical:

I can do his duck walk and I can head bang cause my hair's pretty long haha. I love the Wanton Song it's an awesome riff!! I also love Night Flight

Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and Monkey - The Beatles

Yeha, the duck walk rocks. I do it sometimes. I have my strap pretty damn low as well, but not all the way or else the guys in my band criticize how much I wanna be like Jimmy. I've always been a good head banger cos I am a girl and obviously have long hair. I'm at a new school, and all anyone there knows about me is that I love love love Led Zeppelin and classic rock, and sometimes they ask me to headbang for them… in the middle of history :hysterical:

Thank You (live) - Led Zeppelin

I love hte solo in this version. It's off the BBC sessions one.

Yeha, the duck walk rocks. I do it sometimes. I have my strap pretty damn low as well, but not all the way or else the guys in my band criticize how much I wanna be like Jimmy. I've always been a good head banger cos I am a girl and obviously have long hair. I'm at a new school, and all anyone there knows about me is that I love love love Led Zeppelin and classic rock, and sometimes they ask me to headbang for them… in the middle of history :hysterical:

Thank You (live) - Led Zeppelin

I love hte solo in this version. It's off the BBC sessions one.

ahh lol well your the Led Zeppelin girl then..... good way to start. I love history it's the only subject I've gotten A's in throughout high school... everything else is B or high C

The BBC Sessions are really cool but I must admit the second disc is somewhat disappointing it's not as good as the first. I like The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair it's a cool song.

Revolution 1 - The Beatles

ahh lol well your the Led Zeppelin girl then..... good way to start. I love history it's the only subject I've gotten A's in throughout high school... everything else is B or high C

The BBC Sessions are really cool but I must admit the second disc is somewhat disappointing it's not as good as the first. I like The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair it's a cool song.

Revolution 1 - The Beatles

I just finished my flight class at my school. It was really cool… my dad used to be a pilot.

Yes, actually, I have a teacher who calls me "Led Zeppelin." :hysterical: And btw, I agree with you about the BBC thing. I love TGILSGLBWH (damn, it's almost not worth abbreviating :lol:).

Damn, I still have to finish that paper… gaaa.

Heart Full of Soul (live, with Jimmy '68 of course) - The Yardbirds

I just finished my flight class at my school. It was really cool… my dad used to be a pilot.

Yes, actually, I have a teacher who calls me "Led Zeppelin." :hysterical: And btw, I agree with you about the BBC thing. I love TGILSGLBWH (damn, it's almost not worth abbreviating :lol:).

Damn, I still have to finish that paper… gaaa.

Heart Full of Soul (live, with Jimmy '68 of course) - The Yardbirds

I don't have any of the Yardbirds. haha no it's not easy abbreviating. I took a break and am eatin some crackers. I've been writing a few sentences or a paragraph then coming back on here so I don't go insane.

uh what is I'm listening too..... gulp Revolution 9..... no no not listening to that..... there that's ten times better

Hey Jude - The Beatles

I don't have any of the Yardbirds. haha no it's not easy abbreviating. I took a break and am eatin some crackers. I've been writing a few sentences or a paragraph then coming back on here so I don't go insane.

uh what is I'm listening too..... gulp Revolution 9..... no no not listening to that..... there that's ten times better

Hey Jude - The Beatles

Hahahah the infamous Revolution 9… funny, I swear every single person on here has eaten crackers today. Somebody in the food thread said something about needed the theme from "Twilight Zone" as background music. :hysterical: I had crackers earlier today, even.

Peace of Hind - Boston

Hahahah the infamous Revolution 9… funny, I swear every single person on here has eaten crackers today. Somebody in the food thread said something about needed the theme from "Twilight Zone" as background music. :hysterical: I had crackers earlier today, even.

Peace of Hind - Boston

yeah I remember reading that :lol:. I love some of Boston's songs

Revolution - The Beatles..... hey I've posted all three on here today lol

yeah I remember reading that :lol:. I love some of Boston's songs

Revolution - The Beatles..... hey I've posted all three on here today lol

Holy shit! I just noticed that I put "Piece of Hind" rather than "Piece of Mind!!" Holy hell! :hysterical: :hysterical: Wow… I'm a little out of it…

I love Boston's first album. It just rocks

Honky Tonk Women (live) - The ROlling Stones

I'm a bad girl… but I absolutely love this song. :ph34r: It' my favourite Stones song.

Holy shit! I just noticed that I put "Piece of Hind" rather than "Piece of Mind!!" Holy hell! :hysterical: :hysterical: Wow… I'm a little out of it…

I love Boston's first album. It just rocks

Honky Tonk Women (live) - The ROlling Stones

I'm a bad girl… but I absolutely love this song. :ph34r: It' my favourite Stones song.

hah I'm used to typos so I ignored it. I have their first album but it's scratchy during parts of More Than a Feeling

I love Honky Tonk Women it's awesome..... is that from the Live Licks album?

SIBLY (BBC Sessions) - Led Zeppelin

Brian Wilson's demo tape of "Surfing USA". Its just him and a piano.

The second live performance of "Good Vibrations"

I'm kind of jonesing for the weather to turn warm again. I want to get back to surfing and I hate freezing cold water.

hah I'm used to typos so I ignored it. I have their first album but it's scratchy during parts of More Than a Feeling

I love Honky Tonk Women it's awesome..... is that from the Live Licks album?

SIBLY (BBC Sessions) - Led Zeppelin

PIece of Hind… you know, kind of makes sense since "Foreplay" is on that album… :shifty::lol:

No, the version I was listening to was from Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out. Hahaha.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

I get this stuck in my head all the time. <_<

PIece of Hind… you know, kind of makes sense since "Foreplay" is on that album… :shifty::lol:

No, the version I was listening to was from Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out. Hahaha.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

I get this stuck in my head all the time. <_<

lol yeah. Oh ok I have Live licks....... I don't have that song.... I have two Nirvana albums but not Nevermind or whatever the album name is I don't remember and don't feel like asking wikipedia :lol:

edit: forgot my song...... wow it's late lol

Best of My Love - The Eagles

Edited by achilleslaststand77