What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

lol yeah. Oh ok I have Live licks....... I don't have that song.... I have two Nirvana albums but not Nevermind or whatever the album name is I don't remember and don't feel like asking wikipedia :lol:

edit: forgot my song...... wow it's late lol

Best of My Love - The Eagles

Yeah, Nevermind is the album. I don't have LIve Licks. Is it good?

Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

I LOVE this song, and I don't know why. It gets stuck in my head so easily!

Yeah, Nevermind is the album. I don't have LIve Licks. Is it good?

Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks

I LOVE this song, and I don't know why. It gets stuck in my head so easily!

yeah it's pretty good for a bunch of sixty year old rockers..... actually it's very good... very well produced. Great sound.

haha I don't recall it at the moment but that could be because all I hear is Dazed and Confused (studio) :)

yeah it's pretty good for a bunch of sixty year old rockers..... actually it's very good... very well produced. Great sound.

haha I don't recall it at the moment but that could be because all I hear is Dazed and Confused (studio) :)

If you've seen School of Rock, it's the song in the bar with the school principal.

I'll have to check out that album then.…when I have some money. :lol:

You Better You Bet - The Who

I used to be freakishly obsessed with this song. LIke I listened to it every five seconds. :lol:

If you've seen School of Rock, it's the song in the bar with the school principal.

I'll have to check out that album then.…when I have some money. :lol:

You Better You Bet - The Who

I used to be freakishly obsessed with this song. LIke I listened to it every five seconds. :lol:

lol no haven't seen School of Rock want to though. I get CD's from the library where I live and stick them on my computer then take them back haha. Cheap and easy.

Back in Black (live) - AC/DC

lol no haven't seen School of Rock want to though. I get CD's from the library where I live and stick them on my computer then take them back haha. Cheap and easy.

Back in Black (live) - AC/DC

My library sucks balls. It hasn't got a bloody thing. I looked at CD's and all they had was western stuff that no one wants. :mellow:

School of Rock is an awesome movie. I have it on my ipod and my computer. I'm gonna watch it over break sometime. I love that movie.

How Many More Times - Led Zeppelin

I love this song so much. It's my bassist's favourite song. I'm so proud of him. He finally likes Zeppelin. He used to be a fan of Green Day and that crap. But I fixed that ;)

My library sucks balls. It hasn't got a bloody thing. I looked at CD's and all they had was western stuff that no one wants. :mellow:

School of Rock is an awesome movie. I have it on my ipod and my computer. I'm gonna watch it over break sometime. I love that movie.

How Many More Times - Led Zeppelin

I love this song so much. It's my bassist's favourite song. I'm so proud of him. He finally likes Zeppelin. He used to be a fan of Green Day and that crap. But I fixed that ;)

that stinks..... they don't have everything at mine but they have enough. I can't find Exile on Main Street and that's a little irritating for me...... oh well. That's cool I've heard about that movie.

I love that song it's got a great riff. I don't listen to Green Day but I do have MCR on my computer and I listen to them on occasion.... it's about as modern as I get lol

She's Got Balls - AC/DC :hysterical: :hysterical:

that stinks..... they don't have everything at mine but they have enough. I can't find Exile on Main Street and that's a little irritating for me...... oh well. That's cool I've heard about that movie.

I love that song it's got a great riff. I don't listen to Green Day but I do have MCR on my computer and I listen to them on occasion.... it's about as modern as I get lol

She's Got Balls - AC/DC :hysterical: :hysterical:

I don't listen to anything modern, really. I used to listen to the Cranberries, and they aren't even together anymore.

You could just break down and buy EOMS, you know. I always end up buying.

The Real Me - The Who

I don't know why, but I really love this song.

I don't listen to anything modern, really. I used to listen to the Cranberries, and they aren't even together anymore.

You could just break down and buy EOMS, you know. I always end up buying.

The Real Me - The Who

I don't know why, but I really love this song.

my modern music taste has grown somewhat in the last year... my best friend used to get so irritated about my narrow mindedness with music... I was really bad. I told her I'd work on it and I've been trying to ever since

I could but I know someone who has it and I think he's gonna burn it for me..... he burnt me a bootleg of the Zeppelin concert last week it was neat.

Flick of the Wrist - Queen

my modern music taste has grown somewhat in the last year... my best friend used to get so irritated about my narrow mindedness with music... I was really bad. I told her I'd work on it and I've been trying to ever since

I could but I know someone who has it and I think he's gonna burn it for me..... he burnt me a bootleg of the Zeppelin concert last week it was neat.

Flick of the Wrist - Queen

The O2 concert?

I really can't stand modern music at all. I just can't. I don't know why.

I am still laughing hysterically about my dead fish that died. :hysterical:

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. It came up again when I shuffled my music:

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

The O2 concert?

I am still laughing hysterically about my dead fish that died. :hysterical:

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. It came up again when I shuffled my music:

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

yeah the O2 concert

haha yeah me too

that stinks lol

Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles Anthology...... no idea what take

yeah the O2 concert

haha yeah me too

that stinks lol

Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles Anthology...... no idea what take

Wait, wait, wait. I don't even know your name. What's your name?

I still need to download the O2 concert sometime soon… judging by the stuff that (was) on YouTube, it was fucking amazing.

More Than a Feeling - Boston

Wait, wait, wait. I don't even know your name. What's your name?

I still need to download the O2 concert sometime soon… judging by the stuff that (was) on YouTube, it was fucking amazing.

More Than a Feeling - Boston

lol I guess we never introduced. I'm Josh :wave:

It was pretty good I think even though the sound quality wasn't the best

I love that song!

I'll Wait - Van Halen

lol I guess we never introduced. I'm Josh :wave:

It was pretty good I think even though the sound quality wasn't the best

I love that song!

I'll Wait - Van Halen

Hi Josh :wave: I'm Vannis

Well, bootlegs will be bootlegs :lol: Sound isn't always fantastic. LIke Vancouver 7.18.73 wasn't all that great sound-wise. But it was certainly a good show.

Eminence Front - The Who

Anyway, I am going to bed now. It is one minute past my bedtime :lol:

Hi Josh :wave: I'm Vannis

Well, bootlegs will be bootlegs :lol: Sound isn't always fantastic. LIke Vancouver 7.18.73 wasn't all that great sound-wise. But it was certainly a good show.

Eminence Front - The Who

Anyway, I am going to bed now. It is one minute past my bedtime :lol:

nice to meet you officially now hah. I haven't jumped into bootlegs all that much yet so I don't all that much about just how bad they can sound.

k good night I'm still finishing my freaking paper.

Fool in the Rain - Led Zeppelin

It's basically an electric version of Bron-Y-Aur Stomp. It's really cool. It's on YouTube. I would post a link, but I wouldn't want it to be deleted from Youtube!

How would posting a link to it in this thread get it deleted from YouTube? That whole thing with Zep videos being deleted from YouTube recently was all a big misunderstanding to start with and had to do with the 02 concert specifically. In fact, the videos have been reappearing.

More info here:

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003684579

When you say "modern" music do you mean the type of music one hears on commercial radio or that gets airplay on MTV? If so, that's only one very small aspect of modern music, there's so much more music out there to choose from it's not even funny. I'm 45 and have been a music fan since the early to mid-70s and have had no problem finding music I like for as long as I've been listening to music, including in the modern day. In fact, some of my most favorite music ever has been made in the 00's. I don't know what it is witih this board and members that write off entire decades or modern music in general. You have no idea what you're missing. There's way more to music than what's been recorded in the past.