What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Dark Side of the Moon

I'm in the midst of exposing my 14 year-old to as much of the classics as possible to balance his intake of System of a Down, Rise Against, etc.

He is a dedicated fan of Presence, the first I ever turned him on to.

A couple weeks ago we listened to Animals all the way through, and now it's in the truck when we're driving.

It's an extended task, but necessary.

I have my obligations as a parent, after all. :D

"Use Somebody" - Kings of Leon

Dark Side of the Moon

I'm in the midst of exposing my 14 year-old to as much of the classics as possible to balance his intake of System of a Down, Rise Against, etc.

He is a dedicated fan of Presence, the first I ever turned him on to.

A couple weeks ago we listened to Animals all the way through, and now it's in the truck when we're driving.

It's an extended task, but necessary.

I have my obligations as a parent, after all. :D

You're a very good parent. :D I do the same with my 14 yo daughter. She really surprised me this week when she said her current favorite Zep song is "In the Evening", because it's one of the lesser known songs. She's been into glam rock for a long time now; can't get enough of Queen or David Bowie. And she is as fanatical as I am about Rush and Pink Floyd. So, to paraphrase the Bible, "parents, train the child unto the path they should go and they will never depart from it" ......is what we're doing. eh?