What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I just got home and logged on so please bare with me. I feel like listening to the CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL - THE CONCERT CD. In my opinion, this band sounded great live and nothing could have been more evident than listening to THE CONCERT CD. According to the linear notes on the back of the CD case, this concert was recorded live at the Oakland Coliseum on 31 January 1970. The track line-up of the songs performed live on this album is as follows:

(1.) Born On The Bayou

(2.) Green River

(3.) Tombstone Shadow

(4.) Don't Look Now

(5.) Travelin' Band

(6.) Who'll Stop The Rain

(7.) Bad Moon Rising

(8.) Proud Mary

(9.) Fortunate Son

(10.) Commotion

(11.) The Midnight Special

(12.) Night Time Is The Right Time

(13.) Down On The Corner

(14.) Keep On Chooglin'

ANOTHER GREAT LIVE ALBUM! ROCK ON!

That's awesome. :D They are one of my favorite bands but I've still to attend my first Black Crowes concert yet.

This will be my first time seeing them. From what I have seen/heard from official and bootleg concerts...they're fantastic. Here's hoping they stick to the usual and play a wide variety of their material plus a few cover tunes.

They having an album coming out in September (If I recall) and when you purchase it, you get a code when you can download another new album (or second part). It's called "Before the Frost" and the download is "Until The Freeze"

The concert I'm going to is part of a weekend long festival, so they may not play a lot of material, but with the new album coming out, I'd expect a full tour to follow in the new year. The concert I'm going to is a small one in Atlantic Canada. I'm hoping for more smaller venues in more smaller areas.

Edited by timothy5151