What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

On the radio (2 different stations)

♘ Ramble On

♘ Gallows Pole

♘ In The Evening

♘ Southbound Saurez

♘ Rock And Roll (Knebworth '79)

♘ All My Love

Edited by Fan_S.

^rock and roll from knebworth...are you sure

but i did hear the zurich show on wnew w/carol miller back in the day

jeff beck-blue wind

live09,glasgow

Oh hi middlezep! :wave: I guess so! That is what good ol' Carol Miller said.

It's the weekly XL (40th Anniv. x-large version) of Get the Led Out segment of Miller's radio program. Ooo! Now they're playin' Philadelphia Baby by Robert Plant :thumbsup: Makes ya wanna dance! :D

Oh hi middlezep! :wave: I guess so! That is what good ol' Carol Miller said.

It's the weekly XL (40th Anniv. x-large version) of Get the Led Out segment of Miller's radio program. Ooo! Now they're playin' Philadelphia Baby by Robert Plant :thumbsup: Makes ya wanna dance! :D

oh so it digital radio, or online radio? is it with -carol miller? or are you joking.

page/plant-walking into clarksdale

live98

Hello fan s. ^ hope that didnt sound rude.

Hi middlezep :D No, that was not rude at all. :) The radio station is Q104.3, New York's classic rock station. (Sorry, if I sound like a commercial ;) ) Each day, they have two time slots (AM & PM) called "Get The Led Out" where they give a little history of what happened on that day, and then they play some pertinent Zeppelin songs. E.G., tomorrow, 8/4, they'll probably talk about poor Robert's family & good friends getting into that horrible car accident in Greece (1975) and they'll probably also mention the '79 Knebworth concert--30 years! Carol Miller is the DJ. And, on Mondays, since 2009 is the 40th anniversary of Led Zeppelin, they have an extended version of "Get The Led Out". It lasts for an hour. It's great! This hour includes rare interviews. I didn't post all the songs played tonight, cuz I had to be away from keyboard a lot.