What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Hi middlezep :D No, that was not rude at all. :) The radio station is Q104.3, New York's classic rock station. (Sorry, if I sound like a commercial ;) ) Each day, they have two time slots (AM & PM) called "Get The Led Out" where they give a little history of what happened on that day, and then they play some pertinent Zeppelin songs. E.G., tomorrow, 8/4, they'll probably talk about poor Robert's family & good friends getting into that horrible car accident in Greece (1975) and they'll probably also mention the '79 Knebworth concert--30 years! Carol Miller is the DJ. And, on Mondays, since 2009 is the 40th anniversary of Led Zeppelin, they have an extended version of "Get The Led Out". It lasts for an hour. It's great! This hour includes rare interviews. I didn't post all the songs played tonight, cuz I had to be away from keyboard a lot.

Oh, ok thats cool. i havent listened to commerical radio in so long, so i didnt know. good to hear that -carol miller is still playing the -led zep show then. i'm 40, so i got away from radio a long time ago and just kept buying cds ya know. its good to hear though, thanks for mentioning it. rock on!!!

page/plant-how many more times,we're gonna groove,in the light

live98 hmmt jam

Oh, ok thats cool. i havent listened to commerical radio in so long, so i didnt know. good to hear that -carol miller is still playing the -led zep show then. i'm 40, so i got away from radio a long time ago and just kept buying cds ya know. its good to hear though, thanks for mentioning it. rock on!!!

page/plant-how many more times,we're gonna groove,in the light

live98 hmmt jam

:yesnod: nice songs! Hey, how's it goin', middlezep? How did you hear about Carol Miller? She really is a great DJ--very humorous. BTW, you can listen to her online, too! That station is Q104.3 :D

Edited by Fan_S.

:yesnod: nice songs! Hey, how's it goin', middlezep? How did you hear about Carol Miller? She really is a great DJ--very humorous. BTW, you can listen to her online, too! That station is Q104.3 :D

Hey -fan s. i heard carol miller yrs ago on wnew 102.7. i don't remember her humor, as much as her cool sounding voice...but then again i was a teenager.

Oh jeez, dont remind me of the ny stations please....sorry, i'm tramatized by ny radio forever.

foo fighters-times like these

live03 az