What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. At the moment, I'm still getting into THE BEATLES spirit before the Remasters (Stereo & Mono Versions) is released on 9 September 2009. Right now, I'm listening to THE BEATLES MFSL/DR. EBBETTS UPGRADE BOOTLEG THE WHITE ALBUM 2-CD set, it sounds FANTASTIC! I'm listening to "Birthday" at the moment. The more volume I add to "Birthday," the greater the powerful pounding bass and high treble dB which would result in bringing out a pure crisp and clear sound with no static at all. You have to hear it to believe it! ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. I'm enjoying the rest of this month off work as well as most of next month. I'm going to be hitting the night clubs with my girlfriend, she won't let me go to the bars by myself anymore. Oh well, as the saying goes, SHIT HAPPENS! Oh I forgot, I'm listening to "My Love" by Paul McCartney & Wings. ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. I'm enjoying the rest of this month off work as well as most of next month. I'm going to be hitting the night clubs with my girlfriend, she won't let me go to the bars by myself anymore. Oh well, as the saying goes, SHIT HAPPENS! Oh I forgot, I'm listening to "My Love" by Paul McCartney & Wings. ROCK ON!

Howdy Zeppfan,

wow that is an old post you are quoting - Nov '07.

Hard to believe it's coming up on 2 years since they started the new board.

Hope all is well with you also.