What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

↑ Love Al Jarreau's "Moonlighting" song! Remember that very funny show with Cybil Sherpherd & Bruce Willis? :lol:

I'm listening to (again) John Williams playing La última Canción by Augustin Barrios. :D

I really like Al Jarreau and sometimes I just get in the mood for that music. Today a lot of George Michael-listening to Faith right now:-)

I really like Al Jarreau and sometimes I just get in the mood for that music. Today a lot of George Michael-listening to Faith right now:-)

I like George Michael too. Is "Faith" the name of one of his songs? :D

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. Now that I'm off work till the later part of next month (September), I'm really enjoying myself. However, I am getting pretty BEATLED out at the moment and I need to take a little breather. Right now, I'm listening to the MFSL CD version of ROBIN TROWER'S complete album "Bridge Of Sighs." WOW, what an album! ROCK ON!

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. I'm really enjoying my time off work! When I do go back to work, I will feel real rejuvinated and eager to get back into my job. However, with serious accounts, I can communicate and telecommute back and forth with my employer from home as I have been doing this morning.

Ok, enough of that, right now, AGAIN, I'm listening to FLEETWOOD MAC'S BLISTERING 3-Part CD's LIVE AT THE BOSTON TEA PARTY recorded live on 5, 6 & 7 February 1970. I feel confident that the most of you have heard these live CD's but if you haven't, I advise for you to get them. These CD's ALONE, will prove why MR. PETER GREEN should be ranked among the all-time greatest elite Guitar Players ever. ROCK ON!