What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is still well with all of you. At the moment, I'm ROCKING OUT to THE BEST OF SANTANA Volume 1 CD. I'm listening to "Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen," SANTANA immortalized the classic PETER GREEN composition and took the song to a different level unimagined. ROCK ON!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. I-T-'-S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!! Right now, I'm listening to THE BEST OF SANTANA VOLUME 2 CD. At this very moment, I'm listening to the live version of "Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen." WOW, Carlos Santana's guitar style sounds so much like that of one Mr. Peter Green. If you don't believe me, listen to the song "The Super-Natural" off the A HARD ROAD album by JOHN MAYALL and the BLUESBREAKERS. Listening to this song, you will know exactly where Carlos Santana learned his trademark guitar style from. In the mean time, have a great day, take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is still well with you. WOW! I'm listening to the live version of "Kashmir" from the bootleg entitled LED ZEPPELIN "OUT OF THE TILES" 3-CD set. This live version of "Kashmir" kicks ass! Have a great weekend and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is still well with all of you. I've been partying all night at Bogies, one of my many favorite night club spots to go to in the greater San Antonio area. Afterwards, the party ended up at my house with the last of my guests just leaving before 6 A.M. I guess that I should be thinking about getting some sleep now.

Before I usually go to bed, I always listen to the immortalized 1968 BEATLES classic song "Goodnight" from the Famous WHITE ALBUM. My Mom used to sing my new born sister and I that song to help us sleep at night as kids.

I will end this comment with the quote at the end of "Goodnight" which goes "Goodnight everyone, everyone everywhere (Goodnight).

ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. I can't sleep! I probably won't get any sleep until Sunday since I'm going out tonight also. At the moment, I'm listening to "Hello It's Me" by Todd Rundgren. Have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. Right now, I'm listening to some of my BEATLES bootleg CD's beginning with THE WHITE ALBUM unreleased demos and outtakes. At the moment, I'm listening to an acoustic version of a song called "Nature's Children." The music of this song would later be used as the music for "Jealous Guy." It sounds incredible. ROCK ON!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. Forgive me, I'm pretty ripped right now! At the moment, I'm listening to "Mama, I'm Coming Home" by OZZY OSBOURNE. ROCK ON!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. At least I slept a little, that's about as much as can be expected from me. Ha Ha! Right now, I'm listening to "Me And Bobby McGee" by the late great JANIS JOPLIN. Have a great evening and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I just got home from the bar with my girlfriend at its time for me to go to bed. Before I do, I would like to dedicate a song to my girlfriend. This song has been very dear to me for many years. This song has so much meaning for me, the name of it is "You Are So Beautiful" by JOE COCKER! Goodnight everyone and ROCK ON!

How's it going "the Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is still well with all of you. A new week has begun and may it bring rewarding benefits to all. I have to mow my yard this morning. I swear, the front yard alone is a half acre, my back yard is close to a half acre. This should be very good exercise for me. Right now, I'm listening to the song "Working Man" from RUSH'S 1974 Debut album. Have a great day everyone and ROCK ON!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics. I always wish the best for all of you. I just finished my front and backyard's, now I don't have to think about mowing it again until next week. My girlfriend is getting ready for work and is insisting on dedicating a song to me here on the forum. I want you to know that I am not in favor of it one bit but she is standing beside me as I'm typing this comment so please bare with me. One of her favorite artists is CARLY SIMON and the song that we are listening to at the moment is "Nobody Does It Better." Enough said, have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again.