What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is still well with you. Ok, enough of my other previous posts, I'm here at the bar having a few drinks in order to reward myself for mowing my lawns earlier this morning. I also feel that I deserve a few good mixed drinks especially since I'm off work till the end of the month. Right now, I'm listening to the original "Oh, Pretty Woman" by Mr. Roy Orbison. Have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics. I'm still here at the bar down the street nursing some mixed drinks so please bare with me. WOW! I can't believe how many e-mail's that that I have received from other forums. Its going to take me the rest of the month to answer all of them. I would like to dedicate the next song to my employer. The song is "Easy" by THE COMMODORES. If you listen to the lyrics carefully, that is what I am all about. Have a great day and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. Right now, I'm listening to "A National Acrobat" by BLACK SABBATH! I'll be going to bed real shortly, but first, I have to answer at least, some of the many e-mails from numerous other forums such as the Paul McCartney forum, the George Harrison forum, The Rolling Stones forum, the U2 forum, the Motley Crue forum, The Brian Wilson forum and The Who's forum. I'm going to have to get caught up on all of them before I go back to work next month. In the mean time, ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics.

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is well with all of you. Right now, I'm listening to "Sloop John B" by THE BEACH BOYS. Have a great day and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is still well with everyone here on the forum. At the moment, I'm listening to "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" by ROD STEWART. Have a great day and ROCK ON my fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

How's it going "The Pagemeister" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I hope all is still well with all of you. I have to make this quick, my girlfriend will be here in the next 5 minutes. Right now, I'm listening to "Forever" by THE BEACH BOYS (Dennis Wilson). Everyone sleep well and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics until we meet again.